Jerusalem Post releases list of 50 most influential kikes, Hillary's puppet master - #1

Jerusalem Post releases list of 50 most influential kikes, Hillary's puppet master - #1

He is the “kingmaker.” In a presidential election year like this one, Haim Saban is The Jerusalem Post’s choice to top its list of 50 most influential Jews.

An Israeli-American media titan and billionaire businessman, Saban is one of the closest people to Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. She is a regular attendee each winter of the Saban Forum in Washington DC, and he has reportedly contributed more than $10 million to the Clinton campaign this year alone.

Born in Egypt and raised in Israel, Saban, 71, is intimately involved in the Clinton campaign. He is not only contributing large sums of money to her campaign, but is also on a mission – to explain to Israelis and American Jews that the former first lady and secretary of state is the right person to serve as president and not just for America.

Clinton, he says in an exclusive interview with The Jerusalem Post, will keep Israel safe. Trump, he warns, will not.

In addition to his political involvement, Saban, together with his wife Cheryl, regularly tops charts as the single-largest donor to the Friends of the IDF. The star-studded galas he helps organize, raise over $30m. annually largely due to Saban’s own contributions and Hollywood connections.

Over the years, the two have also donated at least $10m. to the Clinton Foundation.

Saban is also in the media business.

He is the chairman of the Spanish-language media giant Univision which recently purchased Gawker media for $135m.

In the interview, he didn’t dismiss the possibility of one day entering the Israeli media market, although he said he was not actively considering investments in any Israeli newspapers or TV news stations.

archive.is/zWRti

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ox7C0
archive.fo/gOV0m
archive.fo/ORU4K
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Full List

archive.is/Ox7C0

Isn't it odd that ISIS has never targeted these people?

They would have to go through the entire US military first m9.

LITERALLY GABI ASHKENAZI
I
T
E
R
A
L
L
Y

top kek

So much cancer.

I don't get it, this only further pushes the narrative that Hillary is incredibly influentia.

But if she is so influential already, why does she even need to be president? If she really is so influential, why does she struggle so much in the presidential race?

LOL
WHO?

She is the poster child for untalented unlikable hacks that only have their job because of connections and forced diversity.

He is also the owner of the German TV channel that produced this clip. Just a coincidence, though.

This guy should be higher on the list.

Not to mention the truly influential ones don't even appear on this list.

This shit is the funniest to me. A jew is only good if he brings money and money alone to the community.
Not inventions.
Not prestigious art.
But money.

I recently watched Ben-Hur. What did he do in the final fight? He bet against the Romans so he would get money as his revenge.
The only thing that these kikes can do in this world is shift money from one pocket to another. Now wonder they attacked Hitler for his Reichmarks.

oh nice, they are making lists for us now. Makes our job 10x easier

The only people stupid enough to ignore the fundamental laws of energy.

The only people foolish enough to believe you can rub two coins together and they will breed a third coin, as if by magic.

I look at that image and see a hit list.

same

Forgot my image

Holy shit! Me too!

well, minus ivanka though. everyone else can burn even matt drudge

Bet that rustled a few jewmmies

Are either of you brain dead retarded by any chance? jews compromise 0.2% of the worlds population but have been awarded 20% of nobel prizes.

holy shit jews cant stop jewing jews for more shekels even when they're celebrating their own jewry

Winning a Nobel Prize (excepting for Peace) means you are acknowledged as having greatly advanced human knowledge and accomplishment. Jews have been awarded these at 100x their representation on earth. If you're going to talk shit better be able to back it up.

But then he'd also be hated the most by people who have no idea on who these fellas are

So, are you with them, or against them?

And what are these wins in
If Albert won one then that's one point off the board because he is known for stealing ideas, same story with people in the Manhattan Project, the Jews probably took the credit for the work "Goyim" like John Trump did

oh, and what did these kikes get awarded for? anything physical or all just scientific theorem? When a kike creates something like my great relative william shockley who made the transistor, something you can actually use come back and let me know. Until then, you can leave.

Yeah he should be higher than Ivanka/Kushner
Especially as Don doesn't even take their advice any more

Ah, the old "Jews are over-represented in positions of leadership in science and arts, thus they are more likely to receive awards like the nobel peace prize due to these valuable attributes leading to their acquiescence of roles in Academe, whether cultural or genetic, selection bias or nepotism has nothing to do with it".

One of the first topics I was tasked with when I was shilling for my local Jewish department during undergrad.

How do Jews rationalize this over-representation just as they do for Academia, Hollywood, and Government?

From a popular Jewish forum discussing this topic when Dawkins commented on the peculiarity of Jewish over-representation:
archive.fo/gOV0m
archive.fo/ORU4K

But after a deluge of similar comments, we see the truth start to glimmer through, when one Jew responds to better opportunities presented to Jews through nepotism:

Then just a few lines below one of the Jews cracks the enigma!

Surely a goyim couldn't state this in public without yips and cries railing against his/her antisemitism? Also, it's a fallacy right? Jews are just more intelligent even if Jews hijacked the Social Sciences which conveniently determines how societies ought to measure individual IQ. No need to look into over-representation at Ivy-League colleges which similarly accept nearly 18x more of these .2% of the population Jews than every other ethnicity combined!

And, and look goyim! A majority of the Nobel Committee's members weren't Jewish! Even if you look into their funding you won't find any of our money linking back to us goy. Maybe you will if you actually research the Committee between 1948-1975 but good luck finding all the records. We're simply smarter than you are goy. If you say otherwise you're either a jealous goyim, a 'brain-dead retard', or incapable of living in objective reality. Case settled, now get back to work!

Personally? My favorite nobel laureate was Henry Kissinger. Why you might ask?
He was a foreign policy genius that instated the petrodollar system! Also, he saw American soldiers exactly as they are, just like my uncles who died in Vietnam and father who died in Desert Storm I, "dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy".

(((philanthropy)))

I can understand Kushner, but why include Ivanka? She's not even jewish by jewish standards.

I don't get why she is on there since she is just jewish by religion and not by genetics

Wandering Jews have no place in our State.

Sorry for the wall of text, have to vent.

Safe from what? Terrorists? I think the jew kike ment to say Clinton will keep giving Israel American money, Trump he warns, will not.

They did fine on their own during the 6 day war using kike tricks, and we all know what the price you pay for not keeping Israel "safe", you get The USS Liberty and dead Americans. Even the brittish learnt this lesson with the lavron affair incident.

Just look at Razor's Edge, after years of stealing land and murdering shitskins because they knew they could crush all resistance meet ,with the latest weapons tanks jets ect paid for with hard working american tax money . then bulldoze their homes and replace them with jewish settlers, the worst kind of settlers. who baits them into attacking them so they can bulldoze more homes and steal more land and kill more non jews. Then one little kike gets gets killed and the jews get scared and bomb the fuck out of everything with American Jets and American bombs, even bombing a hospital run by red cross, which in my eyes is a fucking war crime. The body count was massive and a bit of an overkill just because a jew got what he deserves but it just looked like another false flag just so they could do what they did to germany to Gaza maybe to remind the goyim the consequences of wishing death to jews.
Is that what he means to keep Israel "safe" ?

What about Australia? America left us to defend our land from a massive jap navy off the coast of darwin, we were prepaid to give up Queensland because we did not have the numbers or strength to defend such an onslaught. Thank fuck the japs did not know that. shit talking on our radios saved us, giving false troop numbers and movements. It was peal harber that went on for a year but you will never know that because holywood needed to hype pearl Harbor for the comming 911 false flag, 100's of jap planes bombing everything for days for a year, all they had to do was send in landing parties but because they thought we had a big army they held off to avoid heavy casualties, thinking they would need the numbers., too bad it was all for nothing since the japs flooded our lands anyway and we have to play spot the Aussie now so we can atleast still laugh about it.

Could this be a threat? Every time I see these fucking do nothing jews with stupid amounts of wealth that was cheated out of hard working families, say something or do that reaks of kikery, I get closer and closer to reaching pure hatred and I have always been a polite calm and caring person. These kikes make me want to murder jews in the millions. I know I woulld show mercy to my enemy if I had the chance but not kikes, I would be a sadistic torturer getting off to the sounds of jew screams as I make them suffer agonizing deaths before thowing them in the oven. That might sound harsh to the blue pilled but I know I would suffer a thousand times more at the hands of these blood drinking kikes.

That goes for shitskin muslim goat fuckers as well , they will share the same fate but I won't be making a special trip to the middle east for them, just the ones taking up space and resources in my homeland. I will allow them to live in a jew free middle east, but have the governments make them pass a test and prove they are not brain dead cavemen that base their life on one book about sky fairies. Those that keep failing will be feed to pigs and become pig poo. That would make a reality show I could watch and enjoy.

I won't be a cunt like the sepos and leave your mates during a fight because of overwhelming forces, ill be there when you cunts start gassing kikes and race warring, giving a hand where its needed and doing the hard yakka . Just make sure its soon, im not getting any younger and im in great shape at the moment, stop fucking around.

What are you even doing on Holla Forums?
WW2 was won by the jewish worldwide cabal.
Giving some shiny medals to people they choose in the runoff isn't that much of a problem. Every international institution is THEIR INSTRUMENT TO EXTEND POWER.
Also the reason why the prize winners are more and more "diverse" despite Europeans still contributing to 90% of inventions. More so for literature and other irrelevant shit that now has the requirement be a shitskins.

The only period that nobel prize was relevant was 19. century and overall, the fields that have to do with science. Everything else is jewish filth.

Never realised the Power Rangers guy was that far up in the Jew chain.

What a hilarious list. If I get the gist, there is quite the twist.

>In the 1990s, Saban's company became best known for the production of Power Rangers, Masked Rider, VR Troopers and Big Bad Beetleborgs, which were Western adaptations of Japanese tokusatsu shows."

IT'S JEWIN' TIME!

Such as?

Well, the original Japanese name (Zyuranger) does sounds a bit like Jewranger.

Though Saban isn't involved in Japan's original Super Sentai production.

just to give some fuel to anti trump shills, they are having bad time

What a bunch of ugly, inbred motherfuckers.

They know that's what we see. Hence why every kike on the list is expendable. They know the day is coming, and it's inevitable that they will begin trying to set up relatively few fall guys to save the rest of them.

Nice.
They really do make everything easier for us in the end, don't they?

I can't believe the shit this world throws up. One of the richest jews in the world becomes so through making bad translations of jap children's media and then uses that money to try to take over the internet. Mass media was a mistake.

EGADS I wouldn't wish kike genetics on my worst enemy, even Jews themselves.

They really scraped the bottom for this list. This looks no better than a list of "most successful Turks". How have these people outmaneuvered us for so long?

oh yes OP the most influential kikes would surely make themselves know, that said all 50 deserve the oven including Ivanka.

Yeah it is odd. Their beef is with Jews but they've nevrr attacked the top Jews that bank roll the pro Israel lobby.

wew

They have no scruples,saying one thing while doing another.

Not at all, ISIS lives among us.

Yeah no shit he bought it for pennies on the dollar and sold the shit out of it.

As expect

They're wrong again.
Number 1 is and always has been Rothschild.
Number 2 is Rockefeller.
Number 3 is their goon frontman, Soros.

HOL' UP
43: Matt Drudge
Drudge Report is … a jew?