Are you guys even out there?

Where did you guys go??
I never expected this place to ever be so empty.

well fuck… that explains a lot.

Everyone either got lives or left to smaller sites that died as well and thus were forced to get lives.
Some people will say Mewch but the place is full of 2016 fags who made the place worse, there's no help there.

I hope they did get lives. This place always sucked just as bad as 4chan or reddit or any of the other places.
It was full of lonely sad individuals but at least we could all be sad and alone together so we could deal with all our problems and such.

I want to be dysnomias fidget spinner

I started coming here back in late 2014 and stopped visiting regularly last year. I became normie and don't regret it at all. This is my first time back here in months actually.

I had some fantastic times here and it's hard to see what my life would be like without Holla Forums.

Same here.

Between this place and halfcuck i probably wasted a good amount of time i could have grown as a person. But after a while I got off of them and left them be till recently
It's nice coming back every once in a while to see what's going on. I just hope the community doesn't die.
This place is ridiculous and retarded as all hell but it serves a good purpose.

dys nigger needs to give up the board
his time is over
and what a mess he has made

If the user base is this bad because of him then yeah he does.

Like others here, I left with the first exodus and stayed here since. I got a life now and don't post here as often. But I'm still here with you in your heart, user.

We were all waiting for you to come back, user. Welcome back buddy.

I got a job with responsibilities and come back to lurk when I'm bored. Pretty nice being the boss tbh.

Somehow this shithole is still better than cuckchan.

I, for one, and glad and proud to be publicly associated with this board.

Can someone post bail for me?

is that what he really looks like?
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

pedos and spammers scared everyone away

Until this latest "vote for rules we aren't going to enforce" bullshit stunt I would have agreed with that. Now though, I would have to disagree. Pretty strongly. At this point I think 4chan's Holla Forums, even with all of its faults, is better than here…even if you are permabanned and can't post. This shit that is happening here is not even fun to watch anymore.

Inb4 leave then

Its not empty if you're a pedophile

Yeah, I can't remember the last time I saw a child rape video posted on halfchan. But there was one here last nite and it stayed up for half an hour. Letting legal catalog pics stay up that long is one thing, this was way over the "I don't want to hang out on the same websites as FBI" line for me.

lol not really true until hiro worked us into a massive shoot with the captcha incident. this site is boring as fuck. no sports, cooking,, etc etc.
the absolute fucking STATE of the internet.

Mewch sucks.

Just thought I would post pic related for your amusement because, well…it is related.