Pure suffering

Post people crying in agony

What's a good rape website(s)?

8ch.net/b/

I'm not into child rape. Just black monkeys getting raped.

kek
It was half an hour ago!

How the heck did this happen?

Was that boy murdered or just fell in that thing?

Is it fucked up that I felt a little bit of remorse but then started chuckling a little bit, not as a form of a coping mechanism but because their cries and wales were slightly comedic. Not trying to be edgy but that's what OP's clip did to me.

Unsupervised baby falls into machine.

It's probably just a little anxiety coming out in bursts like that, it's natural to have a reaction like his in the face of tragedy.

Once again I burst out laughing when the clip started. I know it's suppose to be sad but the fucking wales and cries are just slightly humerous.

Mhmm that makes sense.

Yeah see is this suppose to not be funny. He fucking shit what the fuck lmao

fuck that freaked me out, I thought it was an intestinal worm for a second.

Their cries of suffering may be funny to some but not others.

I have literally no remorse for gooks, none; along with shitskins. They're a disgusting race and it's sad there's so many of them in the world. That clip wasn't humerous but it certainly wasn't sad.

The Mac that you're using was probably made by hooks tbh

I'm not that stupid but yes gooks make a lot of shit but that doesn't mean I'm going to like them. Fuck gooks.

Why do asians love killing children so much?

I'd kill me kid too if he was Asian

WAHHHHHHHHHH, NATURAL SELECTION IS AT WORK AND I DON'T LIKE IT

If your kid is so dumb he plays in a cement mixer, it's a good thing that he's gone.

I think they're crying about funeral expenses, those shit countries like to rape you on that kinda stuff

pick one.

What a workout

Wasn't this the woman (on floor) who mistreated the nigger kid when the kid puked or something?

broken asshole