Feels thread because I'm banned from 4chan or some shit

Feels thread because I'm banned from 4chan or some shit
I'm not a fucking emo
"Dear W, thank you for being there with me through everything. I'm sorry if I caused any pain but I couldn't take it anymore. My dad would rape me every night and my mom wouldn't do anything about it. She abused me and would beat me with a baseball bat or a metal pipe. That's why I always wore a jacket. I love you W.
Signed A"

So basically you're a 4cuck who made up a story about getting cucked by his gf's dad. Make like your imaginary gf and kill yourself, faggot.

Im sorry for your loss OP :(

That filthy sodomite got what was comming to him…but…man…thats some heavy shit.

Damn, that's pretty messed up
How do you even psychologically cope with those memories?
Are you posting from a mental hospital?

Great thread, Opie. Welcome to 8ch!!!

This is better than "The Bold and The Beautiful"!

HOLD ON
HOLD ON
HOLD ON

Good one m8

Faggot

Motherfucker

Son of a whore

Bitch

i was concieved out of wedlock, I accept that fact.

Reminds me of something that would happen in the Hell Girl cartoon before they went all faggy and gave the hell grill a back story.

So sorry user, thats rough.

Step 1 nigger stop liking Shitman

Step 2, tell your story too all the lads and form a lad army to do the right thing instead of the wrong thing if they end up in your situation. Prevent the next generation from making the mistakes you did. Save the world.

Fuck off nigger

I believe verything I read on the inetrnet as true, and believe it as a well-resourced factual source of widsom and information.

worst thread I've ever seen.
t. captcha refuge

Probably it is functional but I like the story.

It certainly plays on the emotions well, either way.

That makes my Mormon senses tingle…

love this pic. also capeshit was a huge fucking mistake.

Evade the ban and go the fuck back to halfchan you absolute nigger

doesnt matter now since i am not paying hiro to post.

If it wasn't for the OP picture I'd believe you, nigger.
Get the fuck out of here.

nice pic! also what happened on halfchan?? why is everyone getting banned>!?!?!?

what the fuck??

Why did I read this

Haha almost got me OP

Fake and gay.

*fictional
(Though I don't think anyone cares anymore.)

Rolled 6, 3 = 9 (2d6)OOOOOOOH DEVIN
WON'T GO TO HEAVEN

This is basically the plot of Book of Henry but from the little brothers perspective and without the happy ending.

Highlander…Cause in the end….there can only be one……..

The story isn't real I'm a 13 year old who likes to write. Not gonna lie tho this is a story I really proud of despite it taking 10-20 minutes to write. The only real parts to the story is the whole brother part. I saw him yesterday for 5 minutes then he went to his girlfriend's house.if you guys could give me some tips on my work that'd be great. W

Now write it in prose then again in verse otherwise you're just a sick individual.