I'm feeling depressed, anybody wanna subscribe to my youtube channel and watch me inject Dr. pepper into my hand? 

I'm feeling depressed, anybody wanna subscribe to my youtube channel and watch me inject Dr. pepper into my hand? 

Because that's what I'm about to do right now. I'm going to inject Dr. Pepper in my hand.

Anyway, check out my video while I get this picture taken.

youtu.be/wjNUancnvuM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC2Z7i2U0HP1yiFH4atSGn7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=CEnsfDi4GgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why Dr. Pepper you might ask… Well, It is my favorite beverage and I am hoping when it hits my heart, I will die the most delicious way possible… 

Okay, uploading the picture…

Okay… Well, I am sweating profusely now and my hands are shaking but I am definitely not dead…

I am starting to feel really sick….

I am getting so hot from that Dr. Pepper and I don't know why… I absolutely have to get naked, right this instant.

To believe I got banned for making fun of pedos and this shit gets spammed and nothing done about it.

I think your ass should be banned again for your shit comment

Go back to Faceberg

Eat my ass faggot

So… I can't create a thread. Anyone else having this problem?

Same

I've been on your channel, faggpt, still no Dr. pepper video

I just wanted to make a comfy music thread… Mods must be going into lockdown mode.

?NUKE DEPLOYED?

Oh god no not a Michael gleadhil 2.0

Night anons. Keep fighting the good spam war.

Says I posted within the last hour and that's a good damn lie.

Same. Oh well. Let them get their kicks.

Underrated thread tbh

you're doing gods work user

I always distrust people who like DrPepper, shit is vile and downright unnatural. Inject it into your jugular.

you shouldnt trust them
pro tip- my mother drinks dr pepper more than she breaths air and i she is literally untrustable. is untrustable even a word? idc because thats what she is.

I think the word you're looking for is "untrustworthy" m8

oh yea thanks. im an idiot so i'll probably forgot another word remembering 'untrustworthy'.

btw OP here is a picture of you, except you're fat lol.

I am not fat dude… But I am an incel, I don't know why wemon don't want to date me… I have never had a gf or even a kiss, but i have been told that I was cute my a few wemon before :/

don't bother. getting involved with women was the worst thing i've ever done and literally almost check myself into a nut ward.

If that is the case then maybe its good that i can't get a gf… Hey dude, do you wanna be my friend? Should I keep making videos?

I was thinking we could be friends and you could help me with maybe animation or I could help you with vids. It's pretty fun to do tbh

plz god no.

Why dude?… Are you just kidding? I just want to be liked and i want to have friends to make videos with plus some people think im pretty smart

re-read this statement 40 times and then seriously re-think your life. maybe go to church too.

i dont need to reread it asshole and i do go to church im a Christian i have been saved by jesus Christ so you can just fuck right off with ypur shitty attitude i think your just jealous of me

lol

It is God's work to make fun of pedos?

absolutely

Of course

just seen this retard getting spamed on 4.
do you really think that injecting dr pepper into yourself was a good idea?

I do it all the time, and I had cult following on my old youtube channel before it got banned. I would inject different kinds of beverages, milk, mountain dew ect. I even injected my own piss before.

people think its bad for you, but its just as bad as drinking it.

I had 4,000 subs before i got banned. now i have to restart.

dude you should just switch to heroin or meth. at least then you'd probably get laid by some drug slut. drug fiends get tons of pussy

hell no, people who do drugs are degerates… I have seen the pain and death that comes behind drug use, i dont do that stuff, i like to drink though. A lot

have you ever injected sperm? ;-)

Do
It
Fgt

No, I tried to because somebody requested it but it is too thick for a intravenous needle, it clogs the needle up and then it becomes unusable

Inject piss

that is not how that works

would clog the syringe

Hmmm subscribe and spread my content and ill inject some piss and anything else you want me to

ARE YOU TRENT BALLSON?
youtube.com/channel/UC2Z7i2U0HP1yiFH4atSGn7Q

mix it with vodka?

I'll subscribe if you post a webm of you cumming into a bowl of cereal and eating it

Ya I'm Trent Ballson

I can't post on that channel anymore, my channels always get banned because of my injecting live streams

you are bypassing all of your body's organs to filter out all the waste/toxins and injecting it right in to your bloodstream, IV'ing piss is a hell of a lot worse 4 u than drinking it just so u know

People try to tell me that it is, but I know its not.

I have injected a whole syrine full of piss 3 times now, it didn't even make me feel sick like soda does. It was like injecting water or something

dude, you are still living in the matrix if you think smoking gives you cancer. If you get cancer, then you where going to get it weather you smoked or now

Hell i smoke 4 packs a day and i inject shit, i am healthy as a bull

My metabolism is so good to i can lose weight so fast, one time i lost 20 pounds in 5 days

the hero Holla Forums deserves

i dont understand how that makes me a degerate your post doesnt make any sense
drugs are for the lowest of the low, i am a medical anomaly. i pretty much probe the health benefits of doing this
you are either blind or a troll

Hey you guys be honest, do you like my videos at all or find them interesting. I want a 8ch fanbase and i am going to make videos that appeal to people here

Please subscribe

No you're a fucking nigger and ignored my request. Fuck off and kill yourself.

Kiss my ass man

Enjoy being a failure on youtube and this site then.

I want to be ur fren and we can make cool videos. you can inject your seamen in my ass with ur meat needle

Suck my dick from the back bobby jack, ypu are jealous of me, and your a troll.

You wish you could accomplish the things i have you will never be on my level

Yes man i would really lile that but i am not gay that is the only thing, not that i have a problem with gay people i just am not gay personality

Dude if you dont stop i am just going to leave

I am genuinely wondering how your body reacted to the injection of the beverage, mind giving me a set of effects you experience?

Every soda that i inject makes me sick and gives me a headace for about 30 mins, but after that it leaves me feeling much stronger

The only time that i have been worried is when i injected milk and coffee, the milk made my heart feel as though it was skipping beats but it left me feeling much stronger afterword

The coffee did the same thing and i had to go to the hospital, i told the doctor that i drank 20 cups of coffe and he said i would be fine, it also left me feeling much stronger

OP is not a faggot for once!

Thank you man please subscribe and help me get this information out, i want people to know of health benefits of doing this

By 2020 people will be doing this, believe me

This is a immune system response to foreign chemicals in the bloodstream, that normally are processed into accepted chemicals in the digestive track. But since you bypassed that, you got yourself a alarm ringing in your defense system.
And depending on any particles in the beverage, the macrophages in the body will come to work to engulf those particles as they are designed to and might clot a narrow vein if you have a lot of those particles.
The chemicals themselves will be causing a lot of mayhem with the kidneys since your blood's pH level is fucked and there is a shit ton of foreign shit in your blood and will put them under some heavy load along with the liver.
The headache is probably caused by some of the larger macromolecules in the blood (see sugars) not being processed like they should by the digestive track, and aren't usually well accepted within cell mechanics all over the body, including the brain.
Also the "alarm" of earlier might be a cause of this too, since the immune system is giving off this signaling protein as a call for more extended help.
The sickness could be a cause of that too as it messes with your senses, I could believe.

Please don't get anyone to do this, mate.
Look, I am not here to bash your head in and call you names, but you need to know that this is nothing you should do.
We have developed to have hoops to get resources into our bodies, by using the digestive track which takes up a ton of space in the body and it wouldn't be logical for it to be there if it was more efficient to liquefy our food and directly flow it to the bloodstream.
If you need sources, just ask. But please don't push anyone to do this practice, it's a really painful death.

Holy shit my dude

Im not trying to insult your intelligence man, but you are wrong. Doctors are lying to you man, this is something you have to experience for yourself to understand.

It makes my body 4 times stronger, and how come when i injected piss i didn't get sick? Explain that.

I am telling you this is making my body and my immune system strong, try it for yourself if you dont believe me

Im sorry man but this will be a thing, and it truly does make you healthier

If people are eating tide pods, they will be doing this too… Unknowingly making themselves very strong

Leave my thread doubter

Piss is sterile. And only contains waste that the kidneys filtered out.
In the other hand, if you tried the same with liquid shit you'd have a real bad time, but if you believe it'll harden your immune system, you should give liquid shit a go if you want to give yourself a real challenge.
Hemolysis caused by bacterial growth inside the blood is very dangerous and will make you by your logic gain godly powers, except, it won't.
But this is only with non-sterile substances, like in this example shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=CEnsfDi4GgQ

So how about you inject liquid poop to prove your theory.

Acts about acting retarded will attract actual retards.
But I appreciate that you are considering my post with your views on things.

This ..

inject shit op

Come on, dont compare lquid shit to soda and piss…

I believe that after a year or so of injecting soda i will be strong enough to inject some shit water but it certainly wouldn't be good for my health,

Your comparing shit to sugar… Think about it man… No offense…

Tide pod people are retarded, they are doing it and knowing its bad for them…

I am doing this because i know its good for me. There is a big difference between me and them,

Subscribe and I'll think about it

But why are you considering piss in the first case then?
By your argument, I can simply bounce it back at you with the whole piss injection story.
And if you assume what's making you stronger is the sugar, why inject piss and then use it as a argument?
Why not inject shit with the same logic you had behind injecting piss, after all, it came out of your body.
Hell, what even was the logic behind injecting piss since it doesn't have nutritional value like soda beverages have?

And I know you aren't a tidemuncher, I didn't want to compare them to you, bud :)
I simply meant to say that they did it for the Dank MeMe's © xDDD (and are literally sheeps) because you mentioned it earlier, which is in no way comparable to this case we have here.
You aren't a sheep, you are one of the few ones I've ever saw doing this and I have genuine interest in how your opinions lay, but also try to pressure test them with what I know and think.
Y'know the usual acidtest.

All praise baphomet.
Have some OC.

I concidered the piss because i know piss straight from the urethra, i am a very logical person.

In a survival situation, you could drink ypur piss a few times before you died.

But if you where starving to death cpuld you eat your own shit? Hell no man, you would die.

I know i probably sound crazy to you man but i swear after i inject soda, i grow stronger. The idea came to me in a dream, and i knew it was something i had to start doing

I believe that i will one day never have to eat again, i can get many days substance from whatever is in the dr pepper… Ic the secrete ingredient is enjected… You grow stronger… It is know by elites… And i discovered this from a dream

OP is a God. ur all just weak h8rs.
Inject Tide Pod, I already subscribed and liked

This is some Bear Grylls level shit here.
I hope you understand that what that man does is genuinely falsehood at times.
It's probably good enough to lighten the morale, but will not provide the body with much good since at this stage, the piss will most likely be drained of any usable water.
Ever wondered why your piss can be different colors at times?

Anyone who ever thught Bear Grills show was real, is a fucking retard.

Just check this thread, fucking hell mate.

I am logical dude… You are blind… They called albert Einstein crazzy too…

Think you so much for the sub man, i need all the support i can get. I am trying to get this message out, by 2020 i promise to have people injecting dr pepper. You are family to me now

Please subscribe dude

Sorry buddy, don't have a Google account. Else I would. Watching yo' shit through Hooktube tough.

post pics of your hambeast gf

where can I get needles? I want to try this and see if it works for me

I found mine, it was in a parking lot annd you can find a ton of them outside of pharmacys

I strongly encourage you to do it man i swear to you… It will maybe your body incredibly strong

do I just clean it with bleach? is that enough?

I didn't clean it with anything and i contacted hepatitis c so you might want to try to figure out a way to clean your needle

injecting piss should've cleared up the Hep tbh

why dr pepper?
why not coca cola or some other sugary shit?

WOW, I did not expect people to believe me but I am getting a amount of support… I am at almost 150 subscribers, I am going continue tp garner support.

I PROMISE I WILL HAVE PEOPLE INJECTING DR PEPPER!

Everyone will injecting dr pepper, all of you doubters will see

I have injected every type of soda, all of tgem are effective but dr pepper seems to be most effective

Hey god dammit

I've watched all of your videos, and now I'm all out of Dr Pepper.

Word. What did you think of them? Hope your a fan.

This. It would be less degenerate if he cut the Dr Pepper with heroin like a normal person.

Needle exchange programs.

Some states will allow you to purchase needles at a pharmacy without having an insulin prescription.

If you live in the south or the northeast you can find needles at any park, playground or parking lot.

Or you could just find them like i do

You better start a live stream

I'm in the sorry south. I found a needle in the park where the faggots go and rinsed it off real good in a water fountain. do I use regular Dr pepper or the pure spic DP that uses real sugar??