VERILY A NEW MEME IS BORN AND HER NAME BEETH JEANIE

This is Jeanie. She is a snake meme. Jeanie is the prophetess of the god KEKET, the female form of the very same KEK whose prophet is Pepe. These two work the in-between places, along the banks, where things start and finish.

Jeanie's motto is "To withdraw into obscurity is the way of Heaven." She can be found on Instagram in front of a variety of objects.

Fuck off we're full.

This is not how memes are born you fucking retards.

BY doing this, you're no better than the null and void faggots, and your sinful lives will be cursed by Kek.

I feel sick for even replying.

Fuck off back to cuckchan or reddit or wherever you came from with your shitty forced meme

o yes it does. You are witnessing a hatching!

Autistic as fuck.

Don't hurt her feelings!

Kill yourself faggot.

I noticed an influx of new "memes." I think the kikes are trying to destroy our meme magic by making some bullshit keket and this fag shit instead of Kek.

How do I put this, I'm not an artist, but this shit looks like it was made by a five year old autistic Mexican child.

Also, op:

TITS OR GTFO

First of all, kikes aren't creative.

Secondly, stop being so goddamn angry. You'll scare our shy goddess off.

She's way too shy for that. You're dealing with the goddess of dusk here.

No I'm referring to you op.
I can smell your vagina.

Please don't talk about her smell. She's a bit sensitive.

No, yours you pathetic little fuck.
Even if you are a man, I can smell your vagina.
You miserable little faggot.

If I do say so myself, she is our very own Mona Lisa.

You're going to have to learn to be nice or our nice goddess won't make an appearance.

Are they paying you to be this stupid?

Sage for absolute faggotry.

No need to be rude. Girls have feelings too. Don't you, Jeanie?

You don't have to sage. I don't bump threads. Verify this yourself. However, if you sage, and are rude, I must defend Jeanie's honor.

:-) I see the mods have bump-locked. They've turned into rather heavy-handed fellows of late, haven't they? It seems that they did that at the same time Hillary attacked Pepe. Coincidence or CIA mole?

Jeanie, do as you please with the chan. They have shunned you, and as such should feel thy divine wrath!

Enjoy the anchor, Jeanie.

and sage

Oh look another sage

>>>/reddit/

Fucking faggots.

Meme this you tards, not that disgusting aids carrier mongrel.

Too generic, and not similar enough to this.

Rare meme, rare digits.

absolutely disgusting