The lead singer of The Cranberries wrote this song about her experiences as a child...

The lead singer of The Cranberries wrote this song about her experiences as a child. A man who was one of their neighbors was molesting her for several years until they moved. He took advantage of the fact that her father had a traumatic brain injury and couldn't protect her.

The man who raped her for years showed up at her father's funeral. He placed a hand on her shoulder and said "Sorry." and left. Seeing him again caused her to have a nervous breakdown. She attacked someone on the flight. Shortly after arriving home she took her own life. She was in talks to record a new album before this happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.ie/irish-news/terence-oriordan-father-of-cranberries-singer-dies-26796094.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolores_O'Riordan#Personal_life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody cares, faggot

Trips confirm, OP is a faggot

Music thread?
I've been listening to Breaking Benjamin's dope new song.

Some people can't get satisfaction from grown adults.

She looks like a pedo's wet dream when she was a kid

Can you really blame the guy?

BTFO

The one chance she had to do something good and she blew it.
Women, not even once.

Is this what you guys are jacking off to now?

Sure. Why not? [fap fap fap]

Threads like this were made for:
SAGE!

Sodomites defending a jew,

What

A

(((Coincidence)))

Lololol

You can't ban be, nigger faggot. You know why

Cause im mining dat data, baybi!

Stop. My penis can only get so erect.

You know they are.

independent.ie/irish-news/terence-oriordan-father-of-cranberries-singer-dies-26796094.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolores_O'Riordan#Personal_life

If all the kids that were abused start making music, like Dolores, did, i say we let them kids be diddle. Music nowadays suucks

I feel terrible that she was exploited by her neighbor. No child should have to put up with a series of unwanted, unsolicited sexual advances from an adult or adolescent. She obviously had a rocky childhood, to say the least.

That said, yeah, she's smoking hot in that photo. Like, she's gorgeous, here. And her freaking name is Dolores? My Lord.

OP is lying.

We are still not 100% sure about her killing herself, although it is likely.
Police said there wasn't anything weird in the scene and the funeral was with open casket.

She died of advanced faggotry cancer, the one and only time she visited this shithole, apparently.