Russian/American Divide and Conquer (((WW3)))

As we know, both Russia and America are equally controlled by jewish oligarchs.
(inb4 Putin shills dispute this, do some basic research.)
Knowing this, what is the best explanation for why America and Russia continue to generate geopolitical friction?

Is it just a simple case of jews jewing jews, one gang of oligarchs trying to get a leg up on the other?

Or is it something more insidious, like purposefully building up a contrived conflict in order to exterminate massive numbers of whites in another world war?

It might seem like some far-fetched conspiracy, but the more I learn about how jews have operated going all the way back to the old testament, the second theory is starting to seem like the more likely possibility to me.

I mean if you were a smarmy weak jew, trying to destroy the Aryans, which you have no chance of besting in open combat, wouldnt the best way to go about it be to get them to destroy each other?

Please tell me I'm wrong, Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/07/the-kremlin-really-believes-that-hillary-clinton-will-start-a-war-with-russia-donald-trump-vladimir-putin/
archive.is/t5ZEY
theduran.com/hillary-declare-war-cyberattackers-threatens-russia-half-full-auditorium/
archive.is/943Lj
globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-if-im-president-we-will-attack-iran/5460484
archive.is/3CYha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Rome#Russian_claims
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctors'_plot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia_and_the_American_Revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=V9P2jrkJA9g
stormfront.org/forum/t926284/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks to the 20th century, Russia has the most destructive potential and is an easy fracture point, compared to something laughable like China. If the US made an enemy of China they could wipe them out quite easily, as their military is a paper tiger. They look well equipped and numerous but they're quite inexperienced and their equipment is… well, "made in China."

Russia, on the other hand, has nukes galore and a deadly military with capable, bellicose generals. The decades-old legacy of the Cold War, which should have died by now, is being stoked and kept alive by (((cuckservatives))) and (((democrats))). Honestly, the whole "muh cold war" argument should have stopped being an issue a long time ago, just like another """significant""" issue I can think of which is currently being used as ammunition against not just Germany but all of Europe. It's undoubtedly the same noses behind it.

Why, just last night I chanced to see on Australian public news a report about muh Aleppo being bombed by "Syrian and Russian airstrikes," these leftists and cucks are pushing the Russian boogeyman hard.

The bloodlines aren't really united as we think they are.
They have their own little quarrel over world influence, like who will control what, who will grab the bigger piece etc. These hidden feuds are sometimes the initiators of world conflicts.

The Chinese also have their own bloodline, the Li family. Look it up. They're opposed to the influence of Rothschilds, but at the end of the day they're just another part of the bloodlines fighting over control of the planet.

If the bloodlines decide it's more rewarding for them to settle their disputes with a big war, they won't hesitate for a bit to start it, be certain.

From what I can tell a lot of these old blood lines are in their terminal phase, probably exhausted after having overexerted themselves for centuries when they couldn't achieve the quick victory they expected. The young just don't seem to care as much about the family affairs, the old are stuck in their ways, and the men that wrecked the world from WW1 onwards, and their most impassioned sons, are almost all gone.

The old blood doesn't seem to have prepared to lose, and I worry what they'll resort to over the next decade.

Hillary Clinton and the EU have both effectively stated they want a war with Russia; Neither offering any good explanation for it.

It's shady and I hate them for it.

no your right

if they start wwiii though don't fight just start killing them all untill they are all dead only then can we have peace.

need participation of anons in us and russia to attack their own side.

also all of the other countries as it would be an ideal time to pop and if there is a safe haven where the rich ones all congregate we will glass it so it is in your interest.

/pure larping
pol is a board of peace

Fuck off.

I think it would be prudent to collect together the rhetoric from Hillary (((et al))) about wanting to ruin relations with Russia to the point of war.

It's completely insane.

foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/07/the-kremlin-really-believes-that-hillary-clinton-will-start-a-war-with-russia-donald-trump-vladimir-putin/
archive.is/t5ZEY

theduran.com/hillary-declare-war-cyberattackers-threatens-russia-half-full-auditorium/
archive.is/943Lj

globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-if-im-president-we-will-attack-iran/5460484
archive.is/3CYha

If both Russia and the USA are controlled by kikes, then it can't be the same kikes. What Putin did in Crimea and Syria goes very strong against what Israel and the USA want. What the one branch of the kikes certainly wants is the division of Russia in dozens of smaller countries, which they will easily control. They need the Russian resources for their NWO. As long as Russia isn't devided the NWO can't come into existence. I expect a fullblown WW3, and yes, the mutual slaughter of the USA and the EU and Russia is very beneficial for the kikes, which is why the normalfags have to refuse to take up to arms against Russia. One thing is very funny, the kikes trained western men to be unpatriotic nu-males weak beta faggots, but still expects them to fight for "their" countries and the interests of Israel. Men from degenerate countries make very bad soldiers, if the kikes really want to go against Russia, they will have to purge degeneracy in the West and restore patriarchy and patriotism, without that they have no chance against Russians, who although alcoholics and drug addicts are extremely patriotic.

exactly that. putin is controlled opposition.
he creates the anti-power to force the west to stay together.
if russia would be split up, the west would then go on each other.

thats why the (((us intelligence))) allowed putin to come to power (they literally put him in position an putin knows that).

it aslo scares the jews in europe to be taken over by russian jew clan, so they clinch to usa, because usa gives them some freedom and something to rule over.

that creates 3 split up blocks of white people that could be united
-east europe
-west europe
-north america

this is how the jews play both sides of the war and play the non-jews against each other.

D&C and control

Isn't the kike agenda to reduce the number of independant states? Doesn't make sense to me to split Russia politically.

I agree on the other point though. The new generations of western "men" won't make good soldiers.

They've been shaving off bits of Russia and sucking them into the hellhole that is the EU for decades now. It looks like they're making more independent states, but it all feeds into a Euro superstate.

It doesn't? Because such a thing would weaken them.

That's why it's all going to be robotic. Manned drones are becoming autonomous and ground vehicles are starting to come into use. But yeah, eventually Terminator type niggers.

And who will build,program, control and service the high-tech war equipment? Mindless niggers?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
In argumentation theory, an argumentum ad populum (Latin for "appeal to the people") is a fallacious argument that concludes that a proposition is true because many or most people believe it: "If many believe so, it is so."

This type of argument is known by several names,[1] including appeal to the masses, appeal to belief, appeal to the majority, appeal to democracy, appeal to popularity, argument by consensus, consensus fallacy, authority of the many, and bandwagon fallacy

OY VEY NO ONE HAS ANY AGENCY EXCEPT JEWS THEY CONTROL EVERYTHING THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO, FELLOW GOYIM

This attitude needs to die. And quick. Before we do. Also, the concept of linear history is fucking jewish. We're not just stuck on some train to jewville and there's nothing we can do about it.

sage because it's obvious this is a shill thread

The question reduces itself down to whether there is a political will of citizens or not.

It happens that in Russia there is practically none. Russian history (own people slavery, forced communism, forced democracy) resulted in apolitical and depressive society following every word of regime.

In USA jews are countered by citizens. In Russia they are not and, actually, their influence is not that obvious. In USA, jews own the media. In Russia, not even jews but government owns the most popular media, literally. There is even a discussion about forcing the most popular internet sites to have no more than 20% of foreign ownership (Yandex and Mail.ru can't comply with it).

You may expect that if jews promote Israeli interests too much in USA they will forced to stop it (I really expect it to happen in this election). In Russia, you can't. There are no viable discussion platforms here, the freedom of Internet is inexistent, any competitive resource will be blocked for a though out reason.

t. russian

attempt to make us to underestimate the enemy

Your'e the only shill here.

all those royal bloodlines became relics of the old world with the rise of intelligence agencies and modern militaries. now they are the ones with power and can use their threat of force to extort the "royalty". top tier intelligence and special operations commanders have access to any information available and trained operatives willing to follow all orders. the military is also the single entity possibly strong enough to survive a (((samson option))). id say the problem is more so traitorous scum within our own ranks than so called royal bloodlines. the kikes could easily be removed if the people tasked with our protection wanted to remove them. but for their own reasons, they allow them to subvert us.

Well, if you were right, we need to meme that dotr is happening not WW3, and that Putin is pro-white.

Russia has less jews and objectively less jewish influence.

The establishment of Israel and Stalin's jew purge helped a lot in moving jews out of Russia.

Bumping because of this kike.

Look up the Jewish Autonomous Oblast you tard. Stalin didn't kill jews he just killed people he didn't like or was afraid of betraying him. If they happened to be jewish it was just a coincidence.

I think it is a simple case of jews jewing jews. Both sides have their own interests, simple as that.

Russia is interested in keeping those in power rich. That means keeping situation stable enough, country secure enough, military strong enough, etc. for them to keep harvesting.
I really doubt they have some deep interest in destroying the white race. I think slavs are the most profitable for them, while suppressible enough. If they wanted to, they would've gotten rid of them already, considering how tightly Russian government is holding it's population and how easy it is to replace a population (see EU).

The west doesn't like it, as they could have more of that cake, but not enough to go all out war, since Russia is not as much of a threat Hitler's Germany was, because they can't get anywhere with their government riding their populations so much. Not worth it. At least not at this moment.

It makes sense to split them geopolitically.
Russia's defense strength is in its natural borders all around the county. The only weak point is western part. In case of invasion they retreat inside the country and "wear out" the opponent. It worked against Napoleon and Hitler and their is no reason for them to change their strategies.

there is
Obviously.

Why is it so fucking hard for you 4chan faggots to wrap your head around the idea that we arlready in WW3????????????????????

NOT ALL WARS ARE FOUGHT WITH STEAL!

SOME ARE FOUGHT WITH SPERM

It's an ancient battle strategy in the Bible, Koran, and seen through-out history

It's not that fucking hard to understand

If he have massive death weapons, and there is a stalemate, then simply fuck them to death

Hence

It's right in front of your fucking faces. Putin is pro-race mixing

Becouse both are the closest descendants of the Roman Empire? First by the idea, the second by blood and continuity.
The kikes got BTFO'd in 70 by them and completely annihilated. And jews are ones that hold grudges for a long time, especially the born-agains as the modern khazarian jews are.
The whole Western Civ came from Greece and Romans. Both of which ruled and killed Jews at one point in history.

There was an objective jew purge during Stalin's reign as he grew increasingly anti-jew the older he gets.
That's why the Doctor's plot is one of the more popular theories behind his death, it was the jew's revenge.
Has less jews than the UK or US.

According to Russians, the Kiev Russ kingdom was started by Vikings, not Byzantine Rome. Learn your history pleb

Then maybe you could cite any sort of source at all.
It had a significant population until the foundation of Israel but that is besides the point that its existence flies in the face of the claim that Stalin was purging jews. Why would he give them land and some autonomy if he was trying to purge them? I'm not going to deny that Stalin killed jews, I am going to deny that Stalin killed jews because they were jews. The Soviet Union was the single most jewish state in history besides Israel and even Putin has come out and said how jewish it was.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Rome#Russian_claims

Kill yourself kike

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctors'_plot
Tthe Oblast was build to isolate and not let them mince in the Union.
Well, US and UK have far more jews because there was no jew purge in the US & UK.

Also off wikipedia:

So you kike too by your rules.

You three are forgetting something, the white man was their greatest weapon. The smartest, strongest, and most dedicated possible soldiers they could have, and they fucking ruined that on purpose. Like says, without any strong masculine White men they can't do shit. Even with muh terminator robots who's going to make them, maintain them, and use them? Chinks!? Spics!? No, Asians don't have the numbers or the motivation to replace us and spics and niggers are too stupid to take our place. TLDR They'll send the brown hordes to the meat grinder WW1 style if they go through with their insane plans for WW3.

Or they'll just create mutually assured destruction.

They can use drones and robots.

A small number of remaining intelligent whites (or Asians). Easy, just give them some special privileges. If the rest of society goes to hell, they might do it for free.

I was asking for a source on Stalin deliberately purging jews because they are jews. All I'm seeing is that jews got butthurt and started claiming antisemitism like they always do even amongst themselves. You just gave me more evidence of jewish schizophrenia and their penchant to back stab each other.

That explains the massive over-representation of the jews in the Soviet Government.

The jews in the US and UK are less directly involved in the government itself i.e. holding actual government positions as they are involved in backroom politics, media manipulation and so on. Granted after 9/11 they got a lot bolder in proclaiming how jewish they are it still doesn't top the government that destroyed the western world and called the act the "Great Patriotic War".

You can't fight an entire war with nothing but drones and "muh robots" what robots anyway? Can you give a source on that? Pretty sure we don't have Fallout style Securitrons yet. Also, the enemy has the same tech, and their soldiers would be much more motivated to fight us. Morale matters and so does having a lot of big guys with guns.

Russian billionaire list, "Russian" mafia, pretty much all Jews.

It is worse than the US here.

World must raise up and work together against the true oppressors of humanity, the most troublesome tribe.

That was after Russia was a kingdom you Jew-slave cuck boy

Alright, here is a question: how big is antisemitism in Russia?
It gets pretty decent presence on the english side of the internet. What about Russian side?

Not off to a good start.

America is pushing their jew-lead globalist agenda whereas Russia wants no part in it. It's very simple, and you have to do a lot of mental gymnastics to contrive another explanation.

To claim that Russia and America are both kike controlled is illogical and shows a complete misunderstanding of the current state of geopolitics.

You can significantly reduce the number of bodies on the ground you need by changing strategies. During ww2 and vietnam national infantry were actually used to take and hold large areas of land. Compare this to Afghanistan or Iraq. The US army does not do anything close to holding and securing the whole area of the country. A few vital areas are held, small bases are spotted over the country as focus points for the local resistance and this is all the regular army does. The population is kept in check through fear of constant drone strikes and night raids while local mercenaries and 'police' are paid off to do all the actual ground pounding. This is funded by loans the country is forced to take out by the occupying power and paid off with their resources. As long as the main economic products of the country are centralized enough to be protected from attack (oil wells, factories, agricultural distribution etc.) this is an extremely efficient way to do war.

Efficient for a kike that just wants the resources and doesn't give a shit about actually fighting the enemy, if WW3 happens it's straight up total war, the Geneva convention goes out the window and both countries will be fighting to the death for world dominance. There would be no long term territorial holding, it would all be forward momentum until one side reaches the capital of the other Ala WW2. The Iraq war wasn't even really a true war, it was just occupying most of the country and then taking their shit at gun point. Do you even into history user?

I was pointing out the continuity of the Eastern Roman Empire.
What does Rus'(which is Middle of the Middle Ages) has to do with High Middle ages when the ERE fell and all it's nobles fled to a fellow Orthodox country and brought the Roman style of government(pic related) and technology to them?
I'm talking apples, you are talking oranges.

On topic:
I would correct myself
USA is the continuation of the Western Roman Empire and Russia is the descendant of the Eastern Roman Empire.
That's why Russia severely hindered the British in the American Revolution: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia_and_the_American_Revolution
Russia and USA natural allies.

Even though that's true, it's simultaneously the dumbest comment in this thread because of your misunderstanding of the implications. The people who put Putin in charge were the Jewish oligarchs who had robbed the country blind under Yeltsin, who were in turn collaborating with the west. Putin was supposed to be their new puppet. But Putin decided to play his own game. He gave them a deal: they would either play by his rules, or he would take away their wealth, power and in some cases, lives.

Berezovsky and khodorkovsky were the most wealthy and powerful Jews in Russia when Putin was elected; they were the ones running the show. Now one is dead from "suicide" and the other is exiled in Europe after having spent a decade in prison. Putin has the kikes under his heel, not the other way around.

Video related.

Yes you've pretty much got the idea, we have nukes now which is why there hasn't been a land war between major powers since ww2. The game is all about securing or sabotaging supply lines while they fight for economic dominance. You need to read something more recent, you've clearly spent too much time jerking off to the wermacht.

Wrong video, meant to post this one

I have read into what's recent man, that's why I say we're gonna end up going back to some WW1 type shit because neither side wants to use Nukes I hope but both are gonna end up fighting at this rate. These are just plainly objective things anyone with an IQ over 100 can see, robots and drones wouldn't be enough to combat the Russians because they have the same weapons and a really large well trained, well equipped army! And you know what those kikes here in the US and Israel will do to get a big army on equal level once our 2 million reserve troops are gone? That's right! Draft all the niggers and anchor baby spics to go die for their gibs, they've done it before and they'll do it again.

While control of these two nations has been important in the past it is clear that the people in control want them both out of the picture.
This will be achieved by putting them at war with each other, crashing their economies and creating civil wars from within.

Many people believe that BLM is a disruption for Trump, but that is not true. It is just like the same chaos that Soros created in the Ukraine. Soros funded groups that eventually over turned the government and placed the whole world at odds with Russia.
Then the US takes control (steals their gold which they give to the Fed), places their leaders in power (the current leader of the Ukraine is listed as a CIA asset on Wikileaks), and continues the hostilities with Russia.

No matter who wins in the US the Rothschild regime will not back down. I believe they are done with America and Russia. As things escalate between these powers (and wars break out inside them) they collapse and make them ripe for the taking.

The endgame is removal of the white race and a coalition between the Arabs and the Jews for world domination. This is why Soros and others are forcing Arabs on Europe. They are the same people and Israel will use the common bond to create a world "peace" after they are done destroying everything that has stood in their way. When the Jews and Arabs lived in Jerusalem together in the past it was harmonious with the jews saying it was their most prosperous time in history.

To them Russia means nothing. The U.S. means nothing. They are just greater pieces on the same chess board being moved into a place of sacrifice. No matter who is in power they still answer to the jews because they hold the purse strings. When you question their power you are removed…..just ask JFK.

This is why we are probably one of their biggest threats. It is information that sets peoples minds free. It is that freedom that changes how one thinks and what actions they take. As more people free their minds they will change their future actions…..like the rest of us. When we changed our thinking our futures changed. We now make different decisions because of the knowledge we have and we slowly help to educate the masses. The digging, collecting and the dissemination of information at Holla Forums is the greatest thing we do. It was information like this in the past that woke up the people of Germany and helped them see the real problems in their society and when they took action they climbed out of the great depression and became the great nation we still look up to today.

Well they're already fighting over Russian influence in the former soviet satellite states. The problem is it's just utter propaganda that Russia is a state with economic or military power anywhere near that of the US. Look at how Russia has to transport their products, they are utterly blockaded thanks to US and US allies controlling the Black and Baltic seas.

Russia kicked out the Jewish oligarchs though.

Yeah but they also do a lot of manufacturing of their own, as well as a lot of food production as well as ties to other slav states in the EU like Serbia and Bulgaria. If they really wanted to they could also start invading the rest of the EU and do an iron curtain 2.0 in preparation for WW3, all the UN and US would do is whine and kvetch just like the league of nations did when Hitler took Czechoslovakia and Austria.

Watch this OP, it will answer your questions.

youtube.com/watch?v=V9P2jrkJA9g

Bacially they play us off against each other.

kek

Reminder hitler did not hate russians.

Reminder americans do not hate russians.

Reminder there will be no more brother wars, not until the parasites are removed and burned. Our conflicts will be for the stars, not for lands.

Do not doubt the chinese military.

Russians and Chinese will think they are fighting the good fight against the West that has overstepped their bounds ( and this is true to a large degree ), but are completely unaware that they are just as controlled. Just like you and your kosher "god emeperor"

Nice attempt to d&c, kike. You will pay for your crimes against all of us.

Russians are pretty antisemitic as a whole but Putin has made it punishable by up to 5 years jail time, so obviously its very underground.

Hate to break it to you, but Russia is definitely kike-controlled. That supposed "purge of the oligarchs" put on by Putin? Yah that was just one group of jews fucking over some other jews. Putin is bought and paid for by kikes.

He punished 2 out of the 11 or so major oligarchs. They either got punished for something specific, or they were sarificed to put on a show for the very antisemitic and disgruntled Russian people to prevent an uprising. It wasnt much later that Putin instituted the harshest penalties for antisemitism found anywhere in the world.

I agree that they have decided to replace us with arabs. They obviously fear them far less than they fear us, which is why they put their ethnostate in the middle of a sea of heebs.

Maybe a few of them

Jews are still firmly entrenched in the government. They might not be able to freely rip off the populace as much as they once did but Putin's little revolution was far from a third position takeover.

stormfront.org/forum/t926284/

It's called playing both sides. See the shit prequels from Star Wars. How Palpatine and Dooku are on "opposite sides" but really just trolling and banking.

tl;dr: Jews being jews.