Anybody with ptsd on here? i'd like some tips for coping, thanks

anybody with ptsd on here? i'd like some tips for coping, thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stay away from booze when alone.
Find a hobby and keep your mind busy.
Talk to friends/family.
DO NOT Isolate yourself.
Vet Crisis Line: (888) 945-6227

become a vigilante and kill niggers and spics at night

What if you're not a vet but have PTSD?

Holla Forums gave me PTSD.

There are civilian crisis lines too. All the other advice is still valid.

means you're a massive faggot

literally any website on the internet would be better to ask than this one

disagree tbh
lots of people here with severe mental issues

not that theyre coping with it remarkably well, however

erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma.shtml
Ecstasy is the way out of PTSD
do a few seances, 1 normal dose pill each time, every 2 weeks at the earliest, no more than 6 to 8 seances total to avoid making holes in your brain
take them in safe situation, preferably with intimate partner, music you like + snacks, avoid crowded/noisy clubs or rave

heals the trauma-associations in your memory

reported for spam tbh

grow a pair

I got ptsd from playing Half Life, I will forever have videogame-blueballs from that series

Don't drink or take benzos or sleeping tablets like Stilnox. As little as one night out drinking each week is enough to cause panic attacks in otherwise normal people.

Ive had PTSD for fucking ten years now… It comes and goes in intensity and its left large chunks of my life in tatters…

Get help, alot of what people think PTSD is in fact not PTSD but other disorders that have good ways for treatment… So go get professional help

In before civilian fag: Iraq 08 followed by 4 years of firefighting

Move to IL, you can get a scrip for legal weed and enjoy the benefits of living in a Midwest shithole.

Don't worry when Half life 3 comes out you'll be cured

tfw got actual nam-flashback style PTSD from hyper violent lucid dreams that exceeded hallucinations in their 'reality'

I thought I had it after a bad (at the time not very insightful) LSD trip, but I got over it.

In ancient times men would go to war and chop each other to pieces with hand to hand combat, then go home and be a family man. Now sissys see something upsetting on the internet and get PTSD.
Here's advice: man up.

Care to share more? Interesting shit.

Had my head split open but remained conscious, watched the girl I love most death rattle my name in her last plea through strangulation, and fell out of reality kind of like breaking the world bounds in a videogame, but worse. There were others but those are the most memorable that come back to haunt me years later.

I've literally had dreams of HL3 before
I was so fucking happy in that dream, I was both calm & ecstatic, waiting for it to finish downloading on steam