Race is a social construct

how is taxonomy suddenly unscientific when it applies to different groups human beings? how can racism be real if race doesn't exist? how is recognising different groups of people distinct characteristics and physical traits is the result of social engineering?

I fucking hate this le social construct "argument" because it just doesn't make sense..

White people are the only race that hate others and even themselves

Yeah, when those BLM protesters are calling for dead whites they're not actually being hateful they're just reacting to the years of systematic oppression in the form of government handouts and mandatory minimum hiring practices.

The Chinese hate every other race. And blacks also hate themselves.

Don't forget (((our greatest ally))) they view other tribes as sub-human animals who exist only to serve as chattel slaves.

Real talk time
Are European Jews white?

Are Russians really the same race as Italians? There are many variations in ethnicity, but how they are grouped and where lines are drawn is, to some extent, arbitrary.

Still, borders and language are social constructs, as well. Something being a social construct doesn't necessarily mean it's useless.

Russians and Italians can be considered sub-breeds to the same breed of human

There are many sub-breeds of Chihuahuas for example but they're still Chihuahuas

Yes.

No jew is white.

not true, see Burma and the ethnic chaos going on over there with Asian Burmese vs Paki Rohingya

But at what level of the hierarchy do you decide is a breed or a sub-breed? And then you have to consider the amount of crossbreeding, and you end up with non-white people being genetically closer to some white people than some white people are to each other.

I am white
converts to judaism
I am not white

Well, since the Talmud states Jews are not white, then your statement would be correct on an ethno-social level

die die die my darling

People who convert to Judaism aren’t considered Jews by other Jews. I’ll still gas you.

Jews = Gods

Race is not a taxonomic classification and subspecies is actually quite subjective. Since different races can produce fertile offspring, they are the same species so subspecies all comes down to the subjective whims of taxonomists.
The term "social construct" does not mean it doesn't exist. Civilization is a social construct. Consent is a social construct. Morality, nations, value, fucking WORDS: all of these are social constructs. They still are very real and have a very real impact on your life, however.
Because it boils down to WHAT characteristics you focus on. These are dependent on the biases of the individual which are themselves a reflection of the biases of the society in which the individual is engineered by.

BLM is weird expecially in quebec, when it try to calcate american history. We didn't have black slaves, we used to have redskin'war prisoner being given to us as slave for domestic chor.

Don't believe their (((lies))) OP. JIDF is in full force tonight. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds as the Jewish menace wont accept diversity and multiculturalism in Israel, but its good enough for us goys.

No they aren't

Because cognitive dissonance.

They are white but that isn't even a ethnicity so what does that? Some japs and koreans are white by virtue of their skin but that sure as shit doesn't make them European. This is why "white nationalism" is a retarded concept. I like the guy in vid related and he was spot on about most things but the "white" talk is just silly and should be replaced with Aryan or European.

Oh! Look! A thread! About a subject! I'm going to argue with anyone stopid enough to take my bait! Ooooh! I am so edgy! I am so Alpha! Read my words and tremble at the power of my superior wisdom and insight, thou mere amateur flamers. Dare you even rise to attempt to mock me? I fear not your futile childish attempts. Be gone, slight little man.

datamining thread DO NOT reply
kys miner

k thx

me
retarded youtuber

this fucking retard that i'm arguing with has no concept thinking or a brain for that matter! fucking retard!

Fucking retard!