What do you think Nicole's belches smell like? I'm thinking well-seasoned roast beef

What do you think Nicole's belches smell like? I'm thinking well-seasoned roast beef.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Nonsensicole?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Semen

Why would they smell like semen?

Because he's a faggot who sucks cock

Do you have any proof that she sucks cock?

I can verify this.
I'm a girl ;-}} and he turned me down and said "i'd rather suck cock because i'm a disgusting rancid faggot".
Then he belched, and it smelt like aids, semen, shit from the arse of another faggot with aids, and several intestinal parasites were coughed up too. One almost landed on my shoe.
Look up "homosexuals with parasites" to see just how prevalent they are.

So are we gonna fuck or what?

Quit talking about gross shit when referring to this princess you fucker. She doesn't belch or even toot. She always smells good too by the way.

Nicole probably only showers once a month, and her pussy smells like a mixture of an ash tray, Surströmming, and cabbage.

salty oreos, and fuck sauce.

like rotten eggs

LIES! YOU HAVE NO PROOF!

Prove me wrong.

Eh fuck it, I don't care, his cock, her cunt, whatever you prefer to say. I'm not going to defend the "womanhood" or "traphood" of some skank who hates her own skin color because she's white. She wants white people to get bred out of existence by packs of niggers, so fuck it, call her whatever you want cause I got no stake in this.

Hey faggot OP, got some fresh pics of this creature? Did you ask on Twitter yet?

I think the better question would be why would anyone WANT fresh pics?

For to see how it aged.

Eh, she looks the exact same. She still posts videos on her YouTube channel.

Also interesting if true do you have video evidence where she rants these?

No, but you can check her twitter.

Don't send me to search for a needle in the haystack user. You either have it ready (screenshots, links) or you don't. So you don't, that's fine.

No, I don't have it on hand because I deleted everything Nicole related when I saw it, and I unsubbed her Jewtube channel, and I want nothing to do with her. I was interested in her in the same way that you are interested in a girl you'd like to fuck, but there was no possibility of fucking her, so it was just a fascination with a girl who seemed like she cared about science and facts.

Then I found out about all the videos she deleted, all the flip flopping she's done, the fact that she USED Holla Forums via her Vivian James cosplay and then after getting every shekel she could tossed them aside, and THEN I read her twitter, and I realized what a mistake I'd made in being interested in the individual. Now I just show up in Nicole threads, and post what a fucking piece of shit she is, and if you want the proof, go search it out. I told you it's there, you know where it is, I'm not going to waste time on this again. I'm trying to save you from wasting your time on the individual.

Real shame you chose to delete your lulzy findings. I'll take your word for now until I get bored enough to actually dig up the stuff.

From what I can see Nicole markets herself as antifeminist nowadays? Is she a MGTOW too?

That'd be weird, because MGTOW is men going their own way (which are basically just woman haters who think they sound cool). I can't stand MGTOW because they always feel the need to start every conversation and post with "MAN I'M SO GLAD THAT I'M NO LONGER PUTTING UP WITH CUNTS" and then they basically lambaste women throughout their passive aggressive shit on why MGTOW is so good. And then it turns out that a good majority of MGTOW are in actuality homosexual. But enough shitting on MGTOW, the answer to your question is "I don't know if Nicole actually has a penis, but I don't think they are MGTOW."

That's what we're all trying to find out my friend. Well at least I do.

About MGTOW I consider it a natural reaction to feminism so they're naturally going to be polar opposites (one is misogyny and the other is misandry). Your IQ will drop like in a bell curve if you go for either extreme.

Yeah but the problem is society is and has been taught by generations of feminists, and now we're starting to see how that plays out. Generations of men who believe that defending yourself is the greatest sin if they don't have a penis. Generations of men who literally prey on women in guise as feminists, and use that as an in to get close to women who trust them until they take advantage.

Generations of soyboys, and now this war against men. James Franco gets accused of sexual assault, then it turns out it never fucking happened that way, and she deleted the tweet. Bill Cosby gets accused by droves of women… And the question is always the same…

How is it that it somehow miraculously takes years and decades to make these accusations, ONLY WHEN THESE MEN ARE AT THE HEIGHT OF THEIR CAREERS? I'm no MGTOW, and I'm definitely no supporter of feminism (and I think how stupid people are when they spout that "muh third wave feminism" as if previous feminists were any better). You want examples, go back to "first wave" feminism and see how they nearly destroyed society. How they protested Walt Disney's portrayal of women in his films and called him a misogynist…

Nah, horseshoe theory is so fucking weird because it's so god damn true. I find it hard to identify what I am anymore because I can't stand being on any side of anything.

Hey footfag, why haven't you bothered to ask yet?

twitter.com/Nonsensicole?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

I WOULD DATA MINE THAT FEMININE PENIS!

Asking for fresh pics is the faggot OP's responsibility. By the way did she reply to your weird fetish requests, which you allegedly screencapped?

You'll find out if you ask her for foot pics yourself.

Thats a man, baby

I'll take that as a no. If you had anything new you'd post it.

I've got something. But I'm not posting anything until I see that you've asked her yourself.

Stop bullshitting. You got nothing.
Otherwise you'd improve this thread by posting what you got.

>you got nothing
Six new pics says you're wrong. Post a screencap of you messaging her asking for foot pics and her response and I'll share them.

Why? Is it my duty to provide random autistic losers like you with pictures or something?

Why should I post what I have if you won't even go to the most basic effort of asking some cunt on Twitter a question? Are you scared she'll call you a creep or something?

I don't know. Those could well be anime pictures. Bullshitter until proven otherwise.

Why must you make it personal and hurt my feelings? Just post what you got.

Stop obsessing about me and my motives. I'm just here to enjoy myself. Incidentally, post what you got. If you got it.

Could be. Guess you'll just have to wonder forever whether or not they're actually Nicole pics, since you are obviously too chickenshit to ask her for pics yourself.

Stop asking other people to get pics on your behalf.

Nothing's free. If you want new Nicole pics, you're gonna have to post screencaps of you messaging her on Twitter asking for foot pics, and her response, whatever it may be.

It's that simple. You don't even have to post pics if she doesn't send you any. Just a picture of you messaging her asking for pics, and a picture of her response. It would only take a few minutes.. that is, if you weren't so scared of some fat cunt on Twitter calling you a creep.

I'm 99% sure they're not. Besides I don't care really.

Are you OP? Foot pics would be nice but I ask no one but OP to fetch them. You never did clarify if you're OP though. Also a hint, not everyone with 6 zeros ID is me.

You obsess so much about this Twitter stuff I'm never going to do it more out of spite than out of paranoia. You make it look like you're trying to bait me into revealing myself on Twitter. Again stop obsessing about me. It's not healthy.

Just post what you got. If you got it.

FUCKING WHITE KNIGHTS SHE ISN'T GOING TO SLEEP WITH YOU NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU STICK UP TO HER ON HERE

Not gonna happen bud, ever, despite of how much you beg me. In fact specifically because of that.

So you can safely ignore me from now on, unless you're obsessed with me.

Hey faggot OP, have you asked Nicole for foot pics yet? I keep being reminded by this guy here how much I must want them.
Or any new pics for that matter. That same guy won't share his stash!

Pretty difficult to do when you post the same shit dozens of times in every single Nicole thread.

Not until you meet the conditions I've laid out previously.

Is there some samefagging going on in this thread?

Why do you want his cock so bad?

Not for me, it's for a friend.