Washington Post exploits mentally ill woman

Washington Post Hit Piece Exploits Trump Supporter Who Was in a Hospital for Mental Issues
They can't get away with this shit.
"Finally. Someone who thinks like me."
It goes on for a lot of paragraphs and I even cut out a bunch of stuff, but the basic premise is clear. They took a mentally ill woman suffering from paranoia who had to be forcibly injected with medication to calm her down, and exposed her to the world in the hopes of slandering Trump. Will Hillary disavow?
archive.is/9Qp1K

She sounds pretty sane to me. Fuck WaPo; they'll spin gravity against Donald Trump.

WaPo's ass still in critical condition

It's like the fucking Twilight Zone.

These fucking kikes.

Wapo plz

just a reminder that this kind of shit happened in every nation that allowed Bolsheviks.

Oh so it's alright to use mentally sick people as long as they do what they say is bad.

Just as it's alright to hate people as long as they say what they hate is bad.

Just as it's alright to riot as long as they say what it's over is bad.

Just as it's alright to ignore facts as long as they say it's bad.

Fuck the Media.

Hadn't heard the kids weren't his before.

Honestly, what is WaPo's goal anymore? Literally no one who isn't already a total SJW cuck is going to read that rag. They don't even bother having a pretense of journalistic integrity anymore.

So what? It's proving what everybody already knows. They're doing the work for us.

It should be spread though. A lot of people actually don't know how evil the media is.

Fucking disgusting

wew

BASED

Very interesting thread

TOOT TOOT

CIVIC

NATIONALISM

DO IT AGAIN

do you think they'll be mad or happy that kek is giving them this sign?

Who wews

dingle

I'm pumped lads

its gonna take a while tbh

what if they find this thread before hand lads?

COONS

I could kill all of those people and not feel bad about it

REMINDER THAT THE WASHINGTON POST IS NOT A LEGITIMATE NEWS SOURCE.

REMINDER THAT THIS IS THE CALIBER OF MATERIAL THAT THEY CONSIDER “STARTLINGLY ALIVE.”

SPREAD THIS MADNESS

note: schizophrenia and most disorders that cause hallucinations and catatonic behavior are real but aren't caused by ebin brain chemicals

why is everything a fucking right to these people?

What most people need to understand is that mental illness is not something that arises like a light switch being pressed, it's a degree of separation. For instance; insulin resistance selenium deficiency, and facilitating factors like nitrosamines, obesity, and lack of healthy fats can cause someone in their 20s to develop dementia symptoms. In essence most mental disorders are caused by lifestyle & dietary factors and only the most severe and considerably rarer cases are caused by actual brain problems.

Did he cut off her feet?

sure but those "brain problems" still aren't chemically based like the kikes would have you think.

Have you seen the commercial describing depression as being tired sometimes, or being nervous sometimes, or being hesitant sometimes?

of course not, user.

No.

TV in the office.

Even if my workplace had such distractions, I wouldn't engage in them.

hes gettin a lil islamic mohammad finger kiddie slime sniffer for the long drive home

she is wearing turkey leg covers, and he is a rooster

You wouldn't engage in packed lunches? Oh… I see, you'd go out to eat to feed the jew.

Bear set?

Not even ebin? W0t?

Having seen the inside of mental health wards myself. I'll say this as a warning. There are many first world countries using mental health hospitals as prisons for political dissidents. Normal healthy emotions are being labeled mental illness.
Inside these hospitals they receive forced injections of medications, just like you'd see in a horror movie.
I've seen a mental health ward filled with military officers, soldiers corporate wives, and lawyers. There are such places for dissidents, and mental health is being used to shut down opposition outside of the government control, I can confirm they exist.