Round and round she goes, and where she stops EVERYONE KNOWS!

And now this place is back to being MLP Central again.

WTF

Will someone please explain to Dysnigger (using small words so that he will be sure to understand) that "RANDOM" does not mean to cycle through the same board changes every three months. That is "predictable", which is the opposite of random.

Where the fuck did Jim find this loser, anyway??
pic related, it is "my little faggot"

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ASIgZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off pedo

this is what they wanted

ignoring the only thread on the board with any activity in it
the one getting almost 200 pph

thats an anime thread

Thats factually a lie

you voted for it

its just one autist spamming mlp in that thread. probably a false flag by a pedo tbh

We weren´t given an option to kepp pedos, you dumbass.

You were, it was thinly veiled in option number 1.

Then why didn the faggot mods made it clear, what they wanted?

Yes, it is. but one has to ask who "they" is. Because as nearly as I have been able to piece together, "they" is only the minor segment of Holla Forums's userbase who participated in one of the mods' sticky threads. Most anons simply ignore the stickies because they are almost always nothing more than Dysnomia attention whoring and pedos spamming CP. So if it was done by vote, it was not done in anything resembling a democratic one.

But I think that is by design anyway. What I think is going on here is that Dysnomia is getting really sick of this place and has manufactured this little stunt to "show the users what Holla Forums would look like if they got what they wanted". In other words, this is a set-up so that he can change it all back (yet again) and say "There, now you can see that I am not as bad as you all thought!"
In other words, I think he is just attention whoring again.

It doesn't matter either way, it will all change back again in a couple weeks anyway. This really is his personal internet fidget spinner.

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Because they don't give a fuck about the users

kek yeah, right

Yes, you were, dumb fuck. I even voted for it, but I lost the vote just like the rest of you kiddie fiddlies
archive.fo/ASIgZ
etc

ALSO, DON'T FUCKING BAN TOR GAD DAM.

pretty well said user

no faggot, these were the options:

If any one of those options won, the winning option has not been implemented. Seems to me that the nigger cherry picked whatever he wanted to do (again) including banning tor threads, banning non-pedo pics of girls, and NOT getting rid of spam or repetitive threads/posts.

No, dumbfuck, the choices were set up to pick and chose from.

I bet you just want me to change it again so you can be a little bitch about me changing settings. You must be really insecure to sit in a place you don't like all day long every day just to nitpick about frivolous affairs.

Nigger, that is exactly what YOU do as BO.

You sir! I dont know what to tell you. Calling you a faggot wouldn't be fair to faggots. They have honor and principles, something that you lack. You keep fucking with Holla Forums, you never know what you want. You claim you're trying to fix Holla Forums, but Holla Forums was never broken to begin with. My advice to you is, nuke the board, choose new vols and start oevr again.

Why bother? It's the 3rd or 4th time you change the fucking rules, it's not like you're not gonna change them again. There where 3 rule sets you fucking dumbass, you were able to vote for one of those rule sets, not cherry pick from all 3 of them.

God damn you one dense fat fuck

Hitler dub slam dunk

If he is the problem, starting over again would not produce different results.

I don't see where it says "allow MLP back on Holla Forums".
Where was that voted on?

What's the matter, did I strike a nerve? I'm BO, duh. It's only obvious that I would spend time here.

Go on, try and tell me what ideal moderation would be. I bet you can't. There isn't one. Someone will always disagree with someone else, even just for the fun of being a shithead.

What's wrong, you can't even reply to me in 1 post? I can tell you haven't done a lot of thinking about this.. or at all for that matter. Why are you so butthurt about a couple of rule changes? It's not like it changes anything on the board considering anyone can shit it up on VPN. It just means we get to have a little more fun making all of your efforts for nothing. Poor little thing. :(

no where

Fake news. What the fuck even would a "fixed Holla Forums" look like? There is no such thing. You can't fix a Holla Forums. The sooner you newfags realize that Holla Forums is Holla Forums and not your idealistic whatever, the better. Feel free to swallow your egos and lurk moar until you understand that. Everyone (mods included) shit Holla Forums up on a 24/7 basis, you can't unshit it. It's Holla Forums.

Board nuke? New vols? What original and inspiring ideas. I'm sure doing this will 100% effectively transform the board into your personal ideal version of Holla Forums. (Protip if you want that you can make a board. wow!)

t. autistic fag BO
Cya later going to play some vidyeh

what the fuck are you talking about nigger, I replied to you in one post.

I'm not butthurt about changes dumbass, I'm butthurt about the fact you can't make up your god dammed mind. People are always going to spam, regardless of what you do. Like you said, changing the rules won't do shit, so why change them?

yeah, definitely fun

That is not what you said though. You said "in a place you don't like". It is pretty obvious you don't like it here, and haven't for a long time. So the insecure one here is you. You have all the power and still can't bring yourself to leave a place you can't stand because you know that if you do there will be a social void that you have no way of filling. People you hate and who hate you are the extent of your social life.

you're wasting your time with this retard tbh

True. I mistook your ID for f4045a
Something more concerning though. Why are you quoting like that? You make my eyes bleed.

So you admit changes are meaningless but you're still butthurt about them?
You're seriously butthurt about some board settings changes? You must be autistic. I hear autists get frustrated when something suddenly changes.

You're projecting. I like Holla Forums, I especially like Holla Forums or I'd probably end up on another board. I can't really take most of you seriously enough to actually hate you. I find the buttblasted ones most amusing because I can never tell if they're actually serious or just giving me hell. Sometimes I go with the flow, sometimes I go against it.

This. dysnomia IQ dropped below 100 (not +99, -100) a long time ago and you're wasting your time trying to reason with him.

Yeah, probably.
But I'd like to think that somewhere he has a shred of self-respect and dignity left that he could use to break out of what has obviously become (for him) a really unhealthy situation. I don't care for the guy, but that doesn't mean I want to see him actually screw his whole life up over a nearly dead chanboard. He really needs to see himself and his relationship with this board a lot more objectively.

Nice defense mechanisms. Not buying it though. If you liked it your behavior would reflect that.

No, you wouldn't. Not on this site under that name, anyway. No other board here would have Dysnomia, and you know that.

Whoa, sorry about the greentext overload. My post had an alacrity error and I had to repost it and it apparently added some arrows.

Listen here bro, yeah the changes are meaningless, as in pointless and unnecessary. But you gotta understand that by making these changes you're also fucking with your user base (ie pedos/mlp fucks). Anons like consistency when it comes to rules, haven't you noticed?

wew

with the rules bro, with the rules.

not with the content.

I came to this thread because somebody said there was pony.

I see no pony. Here is my pony; I can go home now.

WEW
The only thing consistent here is anons ability to literally bitch about anything.

there is not a single mlp thread! what the fuck are you talking about?

it was deleted after user pointed out that A) nobody voted to let them back in, and B) repetitive posts/threads are not supposed to be against the rules.

Never mind the spam-level number of "yay, pedos are gone" threads, or "datamine" threads still polluting the board in violation of the rules.

I'm pretty sure this little experiment of Omlet's could not be backfiring any worse. Instead of illustrating the idiocy of the userbase, that idiocy is being eclipsed by the incompetence of the mods to accurately implement even the most basic of rule sets. I have explained to Dysnomia why that is several times, but he either doesn't grasp the concept or thinks it doesn't apply to his situation. Jimmy Rustles understood it when I explained it to him, but as he is new he may not recognize it for what it is on this sort of a scale. Either way, this is yet another in an ever-lengthening list of forward thinking-backward acting events which are driving this board into the ground.

yes retard, Holla Forums has rules and they should be consistent.

You guys should remember that mods are just essentially Tripfags. Would you expect anything from a trip in the long run?