Are we going to discuss the fact that mods deleted an entire thread, because it had pictures of a little girls?

Are we going to discuss the fact that mods deleted an entire thread, because it had pictures of a little girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ASIgZ
archive.is/8kAT3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just make a new one lol

Did and was imediately deleted. Good job, cuck.

The point of banning pedos is to make them go away. We have to delete any threads pedos might enjoy.

Thats discrimination, under us law. Discrimination under sexual orientation/preference.

t. retarded pedo

t. asshole kike

It is. What are you gonna do about it?

Bigots

Unfotunately my hands are tied

cry more

/cuckchan/

This. Zero tolerance.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MUH CHILDREN MUH CHILDREN MUH CHILDREN MUH CHILDREN MUH CHILDREN !!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OPPRESSIONS

go here if you wanna post little girls

>>>/wai/

PEDOS BTFO
ALL PEDOS SHOULD BE GASSED

Nah bro, we will always be here.

Remember dysnomia is not going to be here forever.

This, unironically

GAS THE PEDOS!
CHRIS HANSON NOW!

Why discuss it? We all know what the score here is. Omlet held a vote, the few anons who don't ignore cancerous mod stickies voted, and Omlet implemented whatever the hell rules for mods that he wanted. The rules that are being enforced now are NOT the rules that were voted on. And Dysnomia is too insecure and hobbled by low self-esteem to stand up to anyone anymore.
So there is no point in discussing it. The whole place is fucked, and that is the long and short of it.

Fake news archive.is/ASIgZ

faggot

Thank you for posting that. Allow me to cut and paste what the options were:

It doesn't say "just pedo pics" It says REMOVE PEDOS

Lurk moar faggit. archive.is/8kAT3

please make a datamining Holla Forums banner, If it's worthy I will try to get in on Holla Forums

I'm still waiting for non-country flags.

Country flags and board flags both voted in a tie (4 votes each) so the setting was left alone (default turned off)

Then I demand a recount.

Count it yourself faggot. It's right there in the archive. If you were too late or didn't participate it's your own problem not ours.

Homosexuals ruin everything, user. You should know that by now.

pedos are people, we voted to remove people
nobody voted to remove non-dost violating PICS

limiting hourly threads and tor posting was NOT part of the original vote, it was added after the fact, so is not legit

As I said…there is no point to discussing it because this place is fucked. LOOK AT IT! All this shit going on and Mailman is right here talking about making fucking banners, as if he hasn't got anything better to do.

As a Capital L Libertarian, I'm bound by ethics not to vote as it violates the NAP as a form of aggression against others. Now, turn on non-country flags and start a flag thread or I'm grabbin' my ar-15.

>limiting hourly threads and tor posting was NOT part of the original vote. There were TWO seperate votes. One for BOARD RULES. and one for BOARD SETTINGS. They were both decided by majority vote. Only one person voted for how many hourly threads there should be so they won the vote.

You were even warned VERY CLEARLY about the consequences of not voting.

archive.is/8kAT3
>EDIT:

You can't bitch about it. You were given ample time to do what you needed. If you regret it that's too fucking bad.

Fucked that formatting up.

There were TWO seperate votes. One for BOARD RULES. and one for BOARD SETTINGS. They were both decided by majority vote. Only one person voted for how many hourly threads there should be so they won the vote.

i agree with peter here

ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Can we consider voting again in 6 months?

Won't last that long

NO.
1, 1, 2019 at the very minimum.

Forgot to use my official faggot name

FREE HELICOPTER RIDES FOR PEDOS

mhmm

Won't last that long