Moscow Idaho BLM rally

We're showing up, boys. Will do updates irregularly tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simón_Bolívar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Russell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keep fighting the good fight, user :,)

Fuck off and die. Eat shit and kill yourself.

Burgers naming everything after euro cities has always confused the fuck out of me. Hey were going to athens! Greece??? No georgia

your late moshie

Yeah, Trump rally in Moscow, sure.

What is a Hamberge?

Not an argument.

Also you're going to die.

kinda hard to to confuse the two when you aren't headed to an international airport.

Kek's speed, user. Kek's speed.

Trigger as many coons and update as often as you can.

Harambe is a normalfags meme at this point.

It is still extremely fuckimg funny to wave that banner at a BLM 'event' however. So fuck you sourpuss and Godspeed OP and his mad merry band.

Those pictures open sideways.

lmao ur a cheeky rite cunt m8 ill give u tht

It just means normalfags will understand.

kekspeed stalgers
don't fuck this up

WTF is that flag.

Good luck and God bless

It seems to be a real thing, not a photo color glitch or back side. Thin Blue Line USA Flag.

First time seeing this shit.

architects in burgerica were afraid of the turks and greeks BTFO of the parthanon so they built a replica of it for the worlds fair in athens Tennessee using at the time revolutionary techniques in concrete. I grew up in a tiny town called ithaca in the midwest. most of burgerica's history has been euroboo unfortunately the non-whites and jews are going full retard and naming shit after nigger shit and native american shit (when native already had their own names for them) to spite us.

Looks like a cheap, not-racist remake of the American flag.
They're not Americans. They have to go back.
If its a state flag, please forgive an Australian shitposter for his ignorance.

So its like Pro-Police flag? Man, thats cool.

I have a bad news for you.

its some cuckservative blue lives matter bullshit

Shitposting IRL has never been more fun~!

I'd figure a pro police flag would just be the American flag.

Yeah, I spoke rasherly.

pretty funny too when spics name something Columbia without even a hint of awareness.

you do know that the original leader of columbia was a peninsular? read a book

A wild cuck appears

Since when do we have on sight reporters?

Is that a Keebler elf irl?

what does that have to do with spics thinking Columbia is one of their words?

you are all saints
keep it up

Godspeed user.

Look aat these RACISTS

Not really. Harambe meme has already spread to the politics, and it firmly represents political nihilism. E.g. Vote for Harambe! is equivalent to quoting South Park voting between a douche or a turd.

Harambe at a BLM protest is just a defanged approximation of All Lives Matter at a safely ironic distance; maybe comparing it to No Lives Mattee but with the hip nihilistic edge replaced by hip nihilistic irony is more accurate.

OP is a fag scared to step on any shoes. Take this shit to cuckchan.

hey there nachman quality shitpost

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simón_Bolívar
they were dagos not spics who started all latin american countries, they later on got slaughtered by spics and now spics rule and some still call themselves castizo despite being 80 percent native and 10 percent black and 9 percent dago and one percent white

it's a #PoliceLivesMatter flag.

We're getting a ton of honks and support, while BLM is getting nothingon the other road.

Go talk to them with your camera running

Should have a voice recorder running at all times dealing with these people.

Kill yourself for making such a shit zero effort OP.
Get these uppity niggers the fuck out of my state.

That shit doesn't apply when the US was founded and built by Europeans that told the UKuck to fuck off.

Are libtard faggots trying to do to the "farm/ranchhand/cowboy" look what they did to the lumberjack look?

At the end we hung out with the polce and they took pics and shared them with us. Great people. The BLM just sat around and read poetry and other gay shit.

What ever happened to that negro?

i dunno, but I remember the guy who directed it had a lolwut moment.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Russell

nice dubs
I wish I had IRL Trump supporting friends.
not Americafag tho.

OP here, on my desktop.

I need to lose weight.

So which one are you, the guy with the gay haircut, pink fag pants, and retarded looking shoes, or the linkara looking motherfucker?

Nice trips.

The one in the first image. I don't know what linkara is, but I'm not the other things.

Those boots better be steel-toed.

it's already over? not even 8 over there yet.

I know. I find it hilarious that Holla Forumsacks look like normies.

Linkara is a channel autism reviewerfag that dated a pre-op tranny, is now with an obese gorilla, and is a "nasty cock slut". Used to be some pretty funny threads on Holla Forums about it before the board owner went full retard. You have the bad luck to look like a thinner version of him crossed with the "Sheldon" character from the Big Normalfag Theory shitshow.

Sage for offtopic.

It's 8:46 user, sun's down and everything.

They were but they got bent on one side, so I took them both out.

Yeah, the BLM cucks all left because it got too cold and they weren't getting any cheers, lel. We had constant honks, waves, and cheers from the road. They just read "deep" poetry to each other and gave us shitty looks when cars would honk over them.

for some reason I thought this was the LA thread, whoops.

Hell yeah! Jeans and hand working man's shoes!

you look good user, just make alot of muscle gains, fuck getting skinny tbh. the gains will make you more confident. you part polish?

My mom was the daughter of a polish and an italian immigrant. My family is almost 100% dutch on my father's side. They came over in the late 1800's with 5-6 other families and traveled west. Pic related is when they came from North Dakota in the 1910's (IIRC) to Idaho.

Actually I think it was the 20's or maybe 30's. I'd have to talk to my great aunt again sometime.

Jesus, you sound a lot like me.

Noice. Do you have poop eyes, too?

Checked

What a waste.

Noice

pleb

your signs are all shit lookin!
8/10 would make friends with.

are they lost?

look at that smug mutherfucker

Pic looks early 20's to me.

Just wtf man. Stupid idea.

Wrangler Jeans are white and redpilled (also comfy and inexpensive). Fuck kike Levi's tho.

great work guys!

Well, I've started participating in public things more now and I've already passed the point where my face has been shown. I, at least, try to separate work and politics as much as possible. The other guys there are normalfags, mostly.

Sounds about right.

lel, there's a college in this town and the one (in Washington) 8 miles away. We get a lot of cucks here comparatively, but still not much.

Holla Forumsacks were healthy normies when our society wasn't corrupted by the juden swine. We're going to take our earth back.

It never ceases to amaze me the shit people sperg out about.

Who are you talking about?

Great job user

comfy/10 user
kek bless you madmen

highly underrated

Good work OP, keep up the fight. Don't listen to the naysayers, they're just kikes.

Just start lifting

it's the thin blue line that separates the public from anarchy. came about after a lawyer made a speech for his client who was wrongly jailed. it's a movie

depends where you're at, really. In some cities they're 'the cause
funnily enough, those cities are always "blue" as well.

redditor detected

oh yeah, i was just talking about the origin of the phrase. the movie's on netflix if you have a sub, worth a watch

Nope, blue-green eyes ;^)

Bring a mirror!