When Trump calls upon us to secure America by rounding up the people on his list of traitors will yo

When Trump calls upon us to secure America by rounding up the people on his list of traitors will you answer the call?
Who will be on the list? Who should be added to this list?

Media
Illegals
American Traitors who hired illegals
Hedge Fund Market Manipulators
Isis Cells

Just count all the jews from Soros and up.

Im on a diet right now fam, going to start working out on Monday.

Wealthy Jews, just them.

maybe I should pass out foodstuffs.

White women who just can't be saved like vid related. Traitors must always go first.

Kikes
Niggers
Spics
Mohammedians
Chinks
Fags

In that order.

You forgot traitors. I'd put them between kikes and niggers.

If it's even necessary, I'd put them after fags, because the majority of "traitors" already fall into one of those other categories. Also, most the reason they are the way they are is because of environmental factors (social degeneration) rather than genetic reasons, fix the environment and most will fall back into line.

Depends how many Jews are on that list.

If he's such a God-Emperor, then he doesn't need my help.

i want access to all the NSA's hard drives. then we'll know who all needs to be executed seeing as how they store literally everything.

Should be the top of any list.

Has Trump given any hints that he would do this?

Trump openly calls the media liars

Trump has said the Fed can tank the market

At Every rally we tell him "Lock her up" & "Build the wall"

When Trump gets elected and the Jews implode our economy.

We will lock these law breakers up, and having a list knowing who precisely is the enemy makes that a lot easier.

Don't just look for these major players in the media etc. Look at say your local jbags in your area.

updated it.

1. Jews
2. Fags
3. Traitors
4. Niggers
5. Media
6. Illegals
7. Spics
8. Chinks
9. Muslims
10. American Traitors who hired illegals
11. Hedge Fund Market Manipulators
12. Isis Cells

traitors are first and foremost, and coincidentally will take out a whole slew of jews at the same time

man fuck this planet

Bump didint mean to sage

Traitors first, jews next then fags.

>it's an FBI tries to get us to make a "list" episode

Melania's fucking face after he says that. Goddamn

I'm already working on my resume to join the deportation force. I can't wait for Trump's America!

I'm ready to bust in doors, get in gun fights with MS-13 and zip tie these fucking illegal squat brown people.

I don't care if a stray round rips my arm off, or if I get the night sweats. This is the first fucking thing in my whole life I can look forward to, as our military is cucked to hell, our govt is pozzed and corrupt and anchor babis take free rides to college while my best friends live in fear of losing their menial shit jobs because of their fucking political beliefs. I'm already tangentially employed by DHS, so I have an in.

But im pretty sure that is not
illegal.

LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO THE SHADOW REALM, JIMBO!