You madmen actually did it

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-02/heightened-earthquake-alert-issued-for-southern-california
archive.is/dXZDt
Even if California doesn't get destroyed it's gotten dangerously close.

Fucking memes man.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/e88rN
archive.fo/HUrTe
archive.fo/irLL6
archive.fo/rwZNZ
vocaroo.com/i/s1E6C1ZdKTiW
vocaroo.com/i/s1jW6HOfm0Vv
vocaroo.com/i/s0Tj7blvGVvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought the shitposting started after the reports of seismic activity.

I hope you take care there, anons, who live in southern California.

I hope I finally die.

Do not. We need you to preserve white race. Survive like a man.

Nah right after the shitposting peak there was a 4.3 and that caused this article.

Are you California?

BY KEK'S GRACE, IT'S HAPPENING
MORE ENERGY LADS, LET'S GO

No, it started because there was a report of a high likelihood of a major quake over the next 7 days.

They predicted magnitude 7 on 4 October:
archive.fo/e88rN
archive.fo/HUrTe

Top kek. This is a sign that their magic is no match for our mememancing.

I'm officially freaked out

especially at the Superman part at 9:50 or so

this began before newsplus alot of anons on pol and news were predicting earth quakes based on recent fault line discoveries and lack of geological activity long story short we were "meming" this for years

Yeah.. choose one. and if you choose both you're probably some reddit shill.

Next line you say that living in russia means you are a communist or living in sweden means you are a cuck instantly.

Stop prejudicing people by their location of living. We should care about each other.

Unless you're in Israel, or the Middle East, or of course, Albania.

PRAISE KEK

IT ALL COMES
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOOOWN

Fuck all of you anti-American race traitors

Counter earthquake kek, save America!

It was nice knowing you Holla Forums

I guess this Califag will be going on ahead to prepare a place for you in waifu Valhalla.

What is that weak shit?

8.5+ or its useless.

I'll take the spics and libs over your dumbass.

Nice try

I will be there just to laugh at you as you drown in mud and gravel.

This is the cuckchan exodus.

Learn to swim.

Learn to swim.

Learn to swim.

Nigger, it will destroy EVERYTHING.
You can't just sink a city like a video game. The fall out will reach all the way to the East Coast

Race traitors all of you

The economy serves the Jew.
We must cut them off from their life support.
They may look good, but they're pozzed.
All that glitters is not gold.
All the more reason for it to go down.
We need to meme more earthquakes. More destruction. More collapse.
In order to create the statue, the marble must be scarred.
Yes, let's destroy the State that's full to the brim with spics instead.

CURRENT AMERICA IS WORTHLESS, SCAR IT THAT TRUMP MAY APPLY THE SALVE

No, you'll be shitposting while noxious gasses and massive dust bowl size clouds destroy your agriculture from the fall out. You stupid fucking beta

lol

It's full of spics and niggers. It's like living in mexico.

Do you know that earthquakes are not volcanoes?

Did you plan on voting for Clinton? Otherwise buck up cupcake, take the walk down the block after November 8.

It may be the largest economy but it's the most dependant economy too. It's nowhere near self sufficient. CA is bad. Also ignore that cuckchan invader.

It's worse than Mexico, because there are just as many beaners but everything is 10x more expensive. Christ. Fucking Fed JudenBux driving up rent.

The economy is agriculture. It's America's bread basket. Hollywood is broke and SanFran produces nothing but internet nerds like you

California whites are the most agressive and trained for the coming race war. Not hicks who live in the sticks or yuppie faggots from white towns

Because niggers are better than spics? Why don't you go travel around America
Every little town is full of spics now
Source: I was a truck driver and I've been EVERYWHERE

Do you know they are actually? Fucking idiot

RIP COMMIEFORNIA RACE QUAKE WAR NOW

It's also a consumer economy. It isn't a creator economy.

I must say there's a troubling lack of dubs in this thread. Kek, are we merely playthings like putty in your hands?

There are less niggers in California than most of the East Coast and South and upper MidWest. And spics and hardened California whites keep them in line. I've been to every city, Live in Texas. Lived in Wisconsin. Been to all the major cities…. I was fucking amazed at the niggers and their population and aggression compared to California

That's because I'm countering you with kek magic you fucking race traitor

MAGA!

Oh sure.
And money grows on trees, niggers can swim, Jews are generous, and Holla Forums is tolerant of other cultures.

California must burn.
All America must burn to be cleansed, like a forest fire that clears the underbrush to make room for new growth.
It has been decided.

California whites grew up in a race war.

You're a race traitor and hate your country.

race traitor.

MAGA

Lifelong califag… it's been too long since we've had an earthquake. Smaller quakes release stored energy in the fault line, but there hasn't been a quake big enough for me to feel in a couple years. IMO that's not a good sign. Be alert to strange activity in pets - animals can sense it coming up to a couple hours in advance.

America was a mistake in the first place.
You're damn right I hate America. The America of Civil Rights, the America of "All Men are Created Equal", the America of the "poor, tired, huddled masses".
The only truth is in race, and race transcends civic nationalism.

America must burn before it heals.
Embrace the suffering, user.
You know it's true.

Spotted the self-hating cuck.

I live in Oregon near the coast… How fucked am I.

California will finally split. This is it lads.

0/10

No, nigger. The post-WW1 institutions were a mistake. They were completely jew induced.

Al that (((Civil Rights))), (((poor, tired, huddled masses))) are not American inventions, but jew ones. And niggers aren't human. Fuck you. Fuck off back to apefrica you retarded coon.

This thread is utter shit. There is no linear to it

Nothing. The Cascadia Subduction Zone would be our huge one.

I am right, you're the one living in a state ran by non-figurative communists.
You fag-enablers elected fucking Jerry Brown twice, you deserve to be sunk, cuts the border-wall cost in half and kills fags like you.

In our defense, we didn't have much options to choose from during the last election for governor, so many of us stayed home. It was either a lunatic marxist in moonbeam Jerry Brown, or a left wing, anti-White, paki infiltrator in Keshkeri.

Jews did that
That meant that all white men should be treated equally under the law which is absolutely correct
Literally written by a Jewess

or you know you could just move right now?

Nothing has happened: the thread
Part 5

Republicanism breeds the nonsense we have today.
Republics are hinged on virtuous citizens, which are inevitably corrupted by the Jew.
Only an Empire or Fascist state can maintain virtue in citizens while having the power to remove degenerates.

And who allowed the Jews to come in the first place?
They were good, honest, hard working "Americans" after all.
I'm very well aware of that fact, I was referring to equality within humanity.
We are not equal. The European race is clearly superior, but individuals within the race are not equal and should not be treated as such.
How about you fuck off back to Weimar to enjoy your precious republican values.

Again, who allowed the Jews in? So long as someone pays their taxes and obeys the law, who says they can't be citizens? :^)

I want to but I'm fucking broke (not strictly accurate, but all my savings is in illiquid assets.) The treadmill here is absolutely brutal - pay more than half your salary in rent, so you can never save enough money to GTFO, meanwhile the rent ratchets up just a little more every year. I don't care if the whole thing really does sink into the ocean me included at this point.

Name a single fucking white country that's free of Jews or Jewish influence.

Its inevitable, America was founded by jews, its wealth was exploited by jews, and it is now being destroyed by jews before they move on.

If shit really does hit the fan out there, do us all a favor and go hunt kikes in Jewywood for us.

With the absurd number of dubs we were getting in the earthquake threads I wouldn't be surprised if California sank into the ocean while simultaneously bursting into flames

Come on user we need as many Holla Forumsacks as possible for the race war.
Don't let your self be killed off before you even get to see the Fourth Reich.

Califag here. Oh god. I just felt a large tremor. I suspect it's going to grow into something massive so I have positioned my mouse over "New Reply" so this will send if the big one brings the roof down on me before I fin

Currently? There is none.
But there are more Jews in the US than even Israel.
There was a country free of the Jews. Once

America was founded by Masons, an arm of the Eternal Jew.

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

KEK DEMANDS DUBS
CALIFORNIA MUST SINK

Oh, I can assure you there's a lot of people here who want payback on the d/l.

Aye, brother. I'm steeling myself the best I can. I just hope it comes soon; I've been waiting for The Happening since 2004, and some days I'm running on empty.

praise kek

WITNESSED
BREKEKEX KOAX KOAX

Fuck off, kike

SINK
SINK YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS
FUCK YOU CALIFORNIA
FUCK YOU
PRAISE KEK

WE NEED MORE POWER

LET THE EARTHQUAKE HAPPENING SERVE AS A WARNING TO KIKES, AND TO ALSO PUT A HUGE DENT IN THEIR SCHEMES, A RIFT IF YOU WILL. CUCKS IN CALI WILL TREMBLE BEFORE THE MIGHT OF MEMES

MAKE IT SHAKE QUAKE-CHAN!

BY THE FINGER OF KEK

SHAKE AND BAKE

SHAKE IT BAKE IT BOOTY QUAKE IT

What in the ever living fuck is going on.

PRAISE KEK, MAY MANY LIBERALS AND SPICS DIE IN THE COMING QUAKES!

It's a joke so funny Americas west side is going to be shaking violently.

Meme Magic is real. That's all there is to it.

califag logic.
BOG

So let me get this straight, this is SOUTHERN California that's going to get hit with this right?

The largest concentration of Illegal Immigrants, & it's about to get Cleansed by Mother Nature?

Woo lad.

SHAKE AND SLAM SAN ANDREAS

checked

kekahu ackbar!

COME ON AND SLAM

AND WELCOME TO THE SAN ANDREAS!

EVERYBODY GET UP ITS TIME TO SLAM JAM!

check em and quake em

We got tired of getting fucked by the Berenstain universe so we're going to rewrite it or die trying

Several previous threads were created on this subject which CLEARLY showed the will of Kek is that California is doomed.

Dubs, trips, and even quads dropped like rain.

Any anons in California need to take a vacation somewhere to the East. Anywhere is fine.

HOLY FUCK THOSE TRIPS!!

This transformation must take place. California is not going to be the kind of monolithic state it once was. It is now going into a multi-landmass mode. And Kek is going to play a leading role in that transformation, and his followers will be resented because his role. But without that leading role, and without this Happening, (((Hollywood))) will not survive.

Dubs confirm.

So Almonds go up $0.50 a pound. Big deal. Unless cheap essential foods like Oatmeal & Eggs/Poultry go up this doesn't affect anyone.

Haven't they been going through a "mega drought" anyway? How much worse could it get for them?

If trips all of California will be destroyed.

You can't beg for trips. Nor are you very skilled, since it's around post 225 right now.

No asking for digits

l live in Southern CA. l remember when the Loma Prieta earthquake hit in 1989 (where OP's pic is from). l was 9 and was horrified, had nightmares, etc.. even though l was nowhere near it. And l still fucking live here even though l swore l would leave when l could.

You can't escape

You're gonna make it, brah. We're all gonna make it.

How strong was it?

Predicting numbers is blasphemy

lt was a 7.0 magnitude and killed 60 or so people.

No, this'll be the American refugee crisis.
A good earthquake will fuck up the water infrastructure bad. Southern California is literally uninhabitable without imported water ever since the forests there were fucked up.
I can't conceive of any practical way to get the hispanics to return to Mexico i such an event without some miracle shift straight to fascism.

SHAKE IT SAN ANDREAS

is this going to be another one of those dubs bonanzas?

DON'T FUCKING STOP, JUST SHAKE IT UP!

=SHAKE IT UP, CALIFORNIA!==

ALL PRAISE FAULTCHAN

Fucking hell those gifs made me realize just what degenerate dancing means. That shit looks so trashy. It's an insult to real dance. It's like they are mocking the artform that is dance. FUCK!

Of course.

It occurs to me that California's share of the electorate is enormous, and it always goes to the Democrats.

That said, the damage done by an earthquake large enough to render that entire state unable to vote would probably hurt America more than it helped us.

BEGONE FOUL DEVILS OF MOLOCH

worth tbh

Same here. I don't think I've felt one for 5 years.

BY KEK'S POWER THE EARTH TREMBLES
THROUGH THESE MEMES I AM A VESSEL
IN THE WEST LIE SIN AND DECEIT
SHAKE THE GROUND UNDER THEIR FEET
FALL ONTO THEM ROCK AND RUBBLE
NOW'S THE TIME FOR THE COAST TO CRUMBLE
AS THE LAND QUAKES AND LEAVES THEM SHAKEN
WE WILL KNOW KEK HAS FULLY AWAKEN

Pick one.

Get that degenerate heretical shit the fuck out of here.

IN THE WEST LIE SIN AND DECEIT
SHAKE THE GROUND UNDER THEIR FEET
FALL ONTO THEM ROCK AND RUBBLE
WE WILL KNOW KEK HAS FULLY AWAKEN

are you fucks serious? shit like that can happen tommorrow or in a fuckload of years.

Quake day will be a good day to die.
*captcha: ugoyjx*

fuck, I fucked up my text hide

I don't think you really understand. A few people have already pointed this out already, but the collateral damage could be immense.

Everyone remembers what happened with Hurricane Katrina. This would be that, but rebuilding might not be an option afterwards. For instance, consider the location of the three nuclear power plants in California. They're all in the danger zone of the San Andreas fault line.

Three meltdowns would be bad. Very bad. Not as bad as Chernobyl, if only because our safety standards in the US actually exist, but bad enough to keep things uninhabitable even if we didn't lose a chunk of land to the sea in the process.

But Mister Dubs, Cali dies and we Nevadans are free. It's always worth it.

MEME IT NOW

Kek confirms - more radiopollution inbound

Shake it up, San Andreas, shake it up!
Shake it up, San Andreas, shake it up!

Sorry merchant, but it's out of our hands. You're just making it worse by getting dubs in that post.

slight adjustments to make it flow better, here's to hoping I get dubs

==IN THE WEST LIES
SIN AND DECEIT==
SHAKE THE GROUND FROM UNDER THEIR FEET
FALL AND TUMBLE ROCK AND RUBBLE
THEN WE WILL KNOW THAT KEK HAS FULLY AWAKEN

See ya down in Arizona Bay!

Maybe. The expat Californians that have migrated to other areas aren't going to go back to their home when it's reduced to even more of a desolate wasteland, though. You'll also be among the first dealing with the refugees of the natural disaster.

That's assuming that the sea stops at the Californian border, of course. I don't have the data on hand so I can't say for sure, but I believe I remember reading that the coastline would be further inland if it wasn't for the land along the San Andreas fault line.

Better hope it happens before November, then.

Like I said, they hold an enormous pull in the electoral college and it might be enough to swing it to Clinton, even with every other state voting against her.

Appreciate it.

It all points to 10-4. Which is a Tuesday. Assange cancelled his Tuesday announcement for 'security' reasons which I'm inclined to believe is a front for a major happening.
Is this it? Are we in for something big?

I'm ready user. Are you?

GUYS
We're fucking doing it wrong. Kek isn't the deity of crashing shit with no survivors, Bane is. We pray to Kek to start the quake, we pray to Bane for 0 survivors!

PRAISE KEK
I knew that was coming. My post was not going through but he was just giving it dubs!

So I get beach front proprety and some free meals. no problem there.

(checked)

I'm ready to meme mother nature to our will.

Zeal was corrupt as shit anyway.

Kek is warning commiefornia about their degeneracy and Mexican invasion

pikachus tail is colored wrong in that /autism

America was founded as a White ethnostate, dipshit.

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

KEK WILL DESTROY ALL OF CALIFORNIA

What? No.

They issued a warning last week that ends on Tuesday, with the calculated chances of an earthquake decreasing over the time since the issue of the warning. Tuesday is the last day before the chances become so remote that a warning no longer makes any sense.

i'm just not seeing it, user

PRAISE KEK

May Kek's glory wash them into the sea

Carpenter and his bf Kurt russel already memed it.

COME ON, BASED POSEIDON. DRAG COMMIEFORNIA TO THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN.

H A I L P O S E I D O N
A
I
L
P
O
S
E
I
D
O
N

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

Is there still residual meme magic floating about from the last threads?

Re-roll

Alongside earthquakes and fault lines, we should be praying for rain too.

Oh, fuck me. I just realized, if there is a big enough earthquake that rapes the San Andreas fault, Mt. Rainer has a potential of erupting.

MidWorsteners or are anything but attractive.

FUCK OFF REDDITOR

for the love of all that is sacred on this earth, please let thqt happen. I am so tired of niggers, spics islanders and disgusting commies ruining any chance of cascadia. please wipe all these disgusting fucksticks off the map.

Ill take two decades of harsh living in return for a land cleansed of filth, where i can raise a family in peace.

EXPLODE FOR ME RAINER-CHAN

I'd be okay with this if it meant Seattle slid into the water.

(checked)
dubs ID checked as well

SHADILAY

(checked)
PRAISE KEK

buzzkill

Yeah, no, until SF is dust I'm not stopping.

PRAISE KEK,DESTROYER OF FAGGOTS.

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

So we get a chain of happenings.

Lets do it.

You haven't spent enough time in CA. They have taken over entire cities, parts of those cities will murder you for being anything but black.

RULES OF NATURE

I will believe in you
After darkness their comes light
Gas the kikes, race war now
D.A.K
SHADILAY
PRAISE KEK
HAIL HITLER
KKK
KEK
KKK
TOTAL ARYAN VICTORY
DEATH TO THE KIKES
DEATH TO THE NON-hWHITES
DEATH TO THE TRAITORS
DEATH TO THE CUCKS
LONG LIVE THE wHITE RACE
DON`T FORGET TO VISIT GRANDMA
HANG MERKEL
GREEN TEXT WOULD BE COOL AND
MORE APPROPATE THAN REDTEXT
RESERVE HONOR FOR YOUR OWN
KILL THE REST IN THEIR SLEEP
KILL THE WEAK AND THE OLD
AND THE YOUNG AND THE STRONG
BURN THEM WHENEVER YOU CAN

Colorado guy here. Moved here a couple years go. Full of beaners, autists, stoners.
Not that many good looking people here bro.
It sucks! People especially broads here are shit-tier.

HERE COMES THAT WALL. Made of Water!!!! Part thy seas!!!!

Is it right to pray to a god of chaos? To request of him more chaos?
I fear that Holla Forums's praise of Kek will be it's undoing someday. He may help us, but at the same time he can turn on us.
A earthquake in California would be a wonderful thing, but the side effects could be far reaching.

One Joel Brandt wrote a book about California being sunk in 1965.
He claims to have seen it in a vision in 1937.
archive.fo/irLL6
archive.fo/rwZNZ

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

I wonder if it has anything to do with vid related

Why do flyover states get BTFO by wind so often? Is it kek's way of disapproving of the residents?

Chaos is a universal constant.

With or without your prayers, it will continue.

But it can be swayed.

THEY WILL STOP AT NOTHING.
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

Get your head examined and stop spamming reddit stories.

MAY AMERICA BURST HER SIDES

hail kek

This webm never fails to make me weep.

WE HAVE TO MEME THE FRAN-SLAM

Cleaned it up a bit more IMO: vocaroo.com/i/s1E6C1ZdKTiW

THROUGH THESE MEMES WE ARE ALL VESSELS
IN THE WEST LIES SIN AND DECEIT
SHAKE THE GROUND FROM UNDER THEIR FEET
FALL AND TUMBLE ROCK AND RUBBLE
THEN WE WILL KNOW THAT KEK AWAKENS

I will believe in you.

they have to die, its after all its just nature.

Magnificantly autistic, beautifully 'spergy. Those rolled R's makes me moist.

Well I live on a mountain so maybe it'll become an island.
On the plus side, niggers can't swim.

thanks, user

Berenstein universe plz…

DROWN THE BROWN BASED POSEIDON!

fuck you Holla Forums shitskin cuck, if you hate America so much then you should be chucked in the bog with the rest of the degenerates.

California will experience the worst earthquake in a thousand years completely destroying it's infrastructure. It will not recover

Those burgers are the only thing of value that will be lost when california sinks.
Habit and Dee's just don't compare.

Casting meme magic is top quality entertainment of an evening

vocaroo.com/i/s1jW6HOfm0Vv

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WONT MAKE IT TO THE LOO
BY FIRE MONKEY KEK AND TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

Any more incantations about?

Digits for the DEATH of Commifornia!

Praise Kek!

HAIL KEK!!

WERE GOING TO SINK THE ESTABLISHMENT INTO THE SEA WITH CALIFORNIA!

AND WERE DOING IT WITH MEMES AND MEMETIC WARFARE!

I think this exactly the same rhetoric that flew around when the Soviet Union collapsed.

Russia for the Russians ви уроди

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

Has anyone come up with a tanned, blonde surfer girl San Andreas-tan yet?

GOOD LUCK SAN ANDREAS-TAN
CLEANSE THIS STATE OF ALL YOU CAN
WHEN YOU AWAKEN FROM YOUR SLEEP
CALI FAGGOTS YOU WILL REAP
SINK THEM ALL FOR KEK AND PEPE
ESPECIALLY THOSE IN SAN FRAN AND L.A.
FUCK THOSE WETBACKS FROM LA RAZA
BRING THE WALLS DOWN ON THEIR CASA
MAKE THE HOLLYJEW RUN OUTSIDE
FROM YOUR WATERS NONE CAN HIDE
DROWN THE NIGGERS TOO AND THEN
MAKE CALIFORNIA GREAT AGAIN

CHAIN REACTION OF THE WESTERN COAST WHEN

SHOW ME A BIG WAVE

Can't stop won't stop

vocaroo.com/i/s0Tj7blvGVvM

This is a public service announcement;
Always sexualize the natural disaster

GOOD LUCK SAN ANDREAS-TAN
CLEANSE THIS STATE OF ALL YOU CAN
WHEN YOU WAKE FROM YOUR LONG SLEEP
CALI FAGGOTS YOU WILL REAP
SINK THEM ALL FOR KEK AND PEPE

ESPECIALLY THOSE IN SAN FRAN AND L.A.

FUCK THOSE WETBACKS FROM LA RAZA
BRING THE WALLS DOWN ON THEIR CASA
MAKE THE HOLLYJEW RUN OUTSIDE
FROM YOUR WATERS NONE CAN HIDE
DROWN THE NIGGERS TOO AND THEN
MAKE CALIFORNIA GREAT AGAIN

SKAKE IT UP SAN-ANDREAS-TAN

THANK YOU NIKUMI-SAN

my body is ready. cleanse this filth in the name of kek. we must start anew.

THIS
SHIT
HAPPENS
EVERY
FEW
YEARS
BUT
NOTHING
EVER
COMES
OF
IT

It hasn't even begun.

West California will sink into the ocean, all liberals in California will die.

California will go completely red and Trump will win in a jej landslide

Yes but a few years ago we did not have an ancient frog god on our side.

Edna-chan should be in this gig too. She is an incarnation of Earth's spirit. She makes tectonic shifts when she's in a bad mood.

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING=

man that game was so fucking shit, it was like they finished 1/5th of it and said "fuck it, lets leave everything to feel bland as fuck"

Its rude make a statement and not back it up with facts

hard to deny the 88s

Control your base urges you dog.

plot twist, he is not white

There are massive fuck off mountains on the border. The sea isn't getting past that.

Im not fully white, I dont expect or desire to pass my genetics on, enjoy life before I send myself to the gas chambers I helped make willingly

I'd rather you fucked a coalburner than further sexualize 2d.

Kill yourself you miscegenation promoting kike.

Fuck off nigger sympathizer.

Are you retarded?

What's this retard on about?

I'm 100% okay with this fam.

She will be our EarthQuake waifu.

(Checked)
Your autism is strong, KEK blesses you.
PRAISE KEK

SHAKE IT, SAN ANDREAS-TAN

No idea whats going on here anymore, but its funny

I see what you did there you cheeky fuck.

Top fucking Kek.

Probably right since the vast majority of niggers would be considered retarded before they adjusted the scale.

Don't worry. You'll feel the big one.

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

Are you fucking stupid nigger? You seriously need to learn harder. 3 or 4 more GE mark1 reactors going full fukushima means the end of humanity bro. And to correct the record, you have no idea how based Russians dealt with chernobyl, many, many, many lives were sacrificed to contain that minor meltdown.

U.S. safety standards at plants are complete shit. The entire industry is completely pozzed and doesn't give a fuck because replacing those aging reactors would cost untold billions.

Also, our "honorary" Aryan jap cousins fucked fuku cleanup by hiding behind their pride and not asking for help.

Here's hoping that the earthquake kills the first half, and then a massive volcano forms to kill the second.

SHAKE AND BAKE

Resort Boin
your welcome

I think you mean he'll win Cali in a islandslide

Thank you, I almost forgot

for scientific purposes fam

This sounds like it'd be an interesting happening and all. But where the fuck do you think all these Mexicans are going to go after if happens? They're not going to go back to Mexico I can tell you that. Wouldn't this earthquake just cause millions of shitskins to spread out in every direction away from California? Then three or four years later when it's mostly rebuilt these people are not going to go back to California. The federal welfare just as good else were as it is in California.

Be careful what you wish for.

Poseidon will reclaim the wetbacks who escaped his wrath the first time around.

What a TIME to be dead.

I think it might hit early. I've been drawing the winter-chan sigillite in a small journal frequently. I have several pages of it in various patterns. The funny thing is, the day and day after I started drawing those we immediately got a cold front. Nobody I know can remember a time when we were already out of the 90 degree weather by October. I'm not going to stop until I get snow in November

so that's why he controls earthquakes, neato

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

If I listen to it in the morning I`m guaranteed a degeneracy free and productive day.
Same as how the music of TGSNT stops me in my tracks when I`m about to fall of the horse again.

Do you often twist your dick back and shove it up your ass?

They expect one of in the wreckage, brother.

nice knowing you goys

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU
S H A D I L A Y

califag here too, hopefully our deaths won't be in vein friend

Have you considered going on a short road trip user? I think you could use a few days vacation from Cali come up to the midwest see the fall colors or what have you.

Why South? My hometown (where I also currently live) is east about 100 miles from the San Andreas fault, basically right in the shadow of the Sierra Nevadas. I think we'll be fine, but not so much for the western cities.

Hey man, you're shakin it all wrong.

MUH DICK

CULTURE
OF
CUM

I'm more worried about potential tsunamis at Hawaii and Nippon.

yeah maybe so but the only chance i have is during this winter coming up since im a collegefag also

Youbhave to die fighting an enemy in battle to enter Valhalla. Dying in an earthquake won't do.

Tank you fol collecting teh lecold

Can you redo it as a Patrick Stewart impersonation?

HEIL'D for truth

born and raised on Southern Commiefornia, my whole life I've heard about the "Big One" that still hasn't come.

Please meme harder, I really want to see this place destroyed by the quake and the ensuing nig spic rampage

mfw

Remember, niggers can't into farming or hunting. Once they're done cannibalizing each other and ransacking nearby settlements for food, they will all starve to death. Well, if not for "humanitarian aid." Fuck.

Fun fact, buildings are designed around a specific "design earthquake" which is less than any "big one." Even then, its expected that so many buildings will still fail in the design earthquake. Its about minimizing deaths, not preventing building failure.

I'm hoping the nigs and spics will descend upon all the shitlibs and jews that live in LA. Would be glorious to watch, like when an owner of a wild animal gets their face eaton off when their "pet" decides your prey now

COME ON AND SLAM

what have we done/

Kek will destroy the liberal cesspit, offer your tendies unto him.