How do yall niggers read your comics? I use a nexus 10

How do yall niggers read your comics? I use a nexus 10

On my computer or buy the occasional TPB volume online.

A Galaxy Note 8, looking into getting a Kindle Voyage for books and black and white stuff when the price is decent.

I read stuff on my computer. If I like it enough, I buy the paper version and re-read it. Then there are also comics I borrow from local libraries.

I used to do that for new stuff, but since I don't have a tablet, reading them on a computer kind of fucks with two-page reveals and abnormally placed panels. So now I buy single issues and the occasional trade, and only read digital ones when I can't get them physically, like gold/silver age comics that haven't been reprinted in color.

I usually only read small tibits of comics online. If I like it enough I'll buy it and read it on the go.

BTW any other anons ever had someone trying to read a comic with you on public transit?

First I open the comic using a pdf reader that can read .cbr files. Then, I skip past the cover and the credits until I get to the first page. I first focus on the visuals of the panel, and if there is any text I read it. If I find it necessary, I reread the panel. I then move on to the last panel. I then click the next button and go to the first panel of the next page. I continue reading it panel by panel. I continue this process until I get to the end of the comic.

Sometimes I buy comics.
Sometimes I read comics that get posted here.
Sometimes I go on view comic, though not often.

A Nexus 7 with Perfect Viewer.

Its more comfortable than you think

What?

A Nexus Nine with Voight-Kampff.

same

CBR/Z reader.

?

Are you legitimately retarded/new or am I being rused?
How can you be here without knowing what a CBR and CBZ is?

I use Comicrack, I kinda forgot about it

But how do you turn the pages?

Scroll down