IT BEGINS

Some Deutsche Bank Clients Unable To Access Cash Due To "IT Outage"

While it now seems that Friday's rumor of a substantially reduced Deutsche Bank settlement with the DOJ, which sent the stock price soaring from all time lows, was false following a FAZ report that CEO John Cryan has not yet begun the renegotiation process, and in the "next few days" is set to fly to the US to discuss the proposed RMBS misselling settlement with the US Attorney General, Germany's largest lender continues to be impacted by the public's declining confidence, exacerbated over the weekend by a disturbing "IT glitch."

For one, it remains unclear if Friday's report halted, or reversed, the outflow of cash from DB's prime brokerage clients, which as Bloomberg first reported last week was a major catalyst for the swoon in the stock price. However, as UniCredit's chief economist Erik Nielsen notes in a Sunday notes, one thing is certain: "so long as a fine of this order of magnitude ($14 billion) is an even remote possibility, markets worry."

There is also the threat of the bank's massive derivative book, which despite attempts of many pundits to gloss over, over the weekend none other than JPM admitted that that is what the markets will likely be focusing on for the foreseeable future: "In our opinion it is not so much funding issues but rather derivatives exposures that more likely to trouble markets going forward if Deutsche Bank concerns continue. This is especially true if these concerns propagate into a confidence crisis inducing more rapid unwinding of derivative contracts."

As CNBC's Jeff Cox correctly observed subsequently, at the core of this week's investor angst is a word that came up during Bear's demise: "novation," or a request by hedge funds that deal with the bank to have others take their place in derivatives trades. In the case of Bear Stearns, word in March 2008 that Goldman Sachs had refused a novation request spread panic through Wall Street.

But while DB's market woes have been duly discussed, at home, the bank is fighting a "rearguard action" as Reuters writes, seeking to shore up confidence among the public, politicians and regulators who say the bank brought many of its problems upon itself by overreaching itself and then reacting too slowly to the 2008 financial crisis.

Making matters even worse, as Reuters and Handelsblatt reported, the bank suffered a further blow to its image this weekend with a third IT outage in the space of a few months on Saturday "that prevented some customers getting access to their money for a short time."

Handelsblatt adds that "among rumors about state aid, the dramatic fall in its stock price, and an attack by hedge funds on the most important domestic bank, now come reports of a new IT glitch. "Customers can not access their cash because it is blocked", a customer complained on Saturday morning to Handelsblatt, adding that "I am stunned: I can't make weekend purchases since I can neither get cash nor pay by card."

While the bank emphasized that the glitch was temporary, "and only a few customers were affected", it was still an embarrassing moment as this was just the latest "glitch" to affect the bank.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/some-deutsche-bank-clients-unable-access-cash-due-it-outage
archive.fo/rqzxF

Shemitah when?

I've been waiting for The Happening since 2004. I just can't believe in it anymore, not until I get the knock on my door.

What retard would still have money in that bank?

600 billion dollars worth of retards

IT'S THE FINAL DAY OF [CURRENT JEWISH YEAR]

PREPARE YOUR ASS

And what were the previous ones, I wonder?

Zero Hedge is a great resource for shit like that. It's funny how the market breaks and has to suspend trading whenever the losses start building up, and then magically zooms upwards like nothing ever happened when they bring it back online. This was a weekly occurrence, totally on the regular, for awhile there earlier this year.

kikes stole all your countries money and pension funds and used it to finance sand niggers migration from the middle east

Kikes are the ones who made that "money" in the first place by pulling it out of their asses.

Money backed by debt is not money.

This old trick. A few of the British banks which got in trouble during the last crisis have been pulling similar over the last few years in order to plug short term holes in liquidity. For a short period (usually less than a day) no private or small business customer can draw their money out of the bank. Strangely enough deposits into the bank sure as hell continue to work. A financial friend worked out that this nets a national-scale UK high street bank something like £40-50 million in interest on deposited money and profit on arbitrage each time the stunt is pulled. Of course, it plays merry hell with consumer confidence each time it happens: people take their money elsewhere if too many 'computer errors' like this occur in too short a time scale. But the ultra-short-term cost/benefit analysis the banks use means they keep doing it every couple of years, usually on a busy news day.

All fucking quants must hang.

What's going to happen when Deutsche Bank actually goes bankrupt?

exactly, its called currency

Was just about to add this.

Douche Bank has tens of trillions in derivatives exposure. $60 million is pocket change and they owe the mob a fortune.

Can confirm, same shit happened in my country back around 2000, more or less.

-t. Argentine

if db goes bankrupt it will cause massive world economy collapse

Not in the good ol USA
PETRO DOLLAR IS BACK AND REIGNS SUPREME BITCHES.

Trump is a genius, we will be the Phoenix when europe crashes.

Requesting the 'Just Fucking Fall Already' image

I wonder, were you born this retarded or did you make an effort to become so?

Trump is a smart guy, but he's not a magician.

This is one of the single dumbest comments i have ever seen on pol. what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

EVERY. TIME.

Le secret club correct way of saying Holla Forums you reddit niggers are fucking cancer

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

gotta burn the overgrown, dying forest to bring forth new life

You reek of try hard new faggot

every fucking time. Hang yourself.

JUST AN IT PROBLEM GOY

I've used that metaphor with people for years. When you put out every fire and let the brush grow and grow and grow, there will finally be a total conflagration that no human effort can extinguish. We've let financial engineering and fraud and exotic trading instruments to build and build and build and the kikes at the Fed have put out every fire by pouring infinite liquidity on it. The next crisis is going to be a currency crisis.

Look on the bright side - you won't get paid much, but Trump's government will be hiring all the bodies it can to beat niggers and spics and SJWs into submission in the coming collapse.

Its ironic because you are accusing someone of doing what you are doing. Like a communist, reddit confirmed.

Found the plebbitor.

MODS

embarrassing.

Yeah, that's also kind of the problem. They have more money "on paper" than they can back up irl, if that makes sense.

for jews…

white people don't need loans. and loans only hurt hard working whites.

Ever wonder why LA has such a costly housing market. It is because of supply and demand. Sure a lot of people want to live here because of the climate, but then when you unnaturally increase a market by offering loans to people you ramp it up , and can ramp it back down when you see fit by not offering so many loans.

When Jews start to lose control of the housing market , they fuck with it so that they can regain control because they move the market via the banking industry.

Jews run LA and have been committing slow white genocide slowly but surely.

You are a retard if you store your money in ANY bank. You're loaning your cash away to them to lend out themselves in exchange for a small % of interest compared to what they're getting and a promise to pay it back at any time. (falls apart if a large enough amount of people ask for their money back at any given time)

If only they could have imported more shitskins.

The parasitic system will come to an end sooner or later and what happens then will be well deserved karma.

expect more fake news this week about how they're turning it all around
Crisis by the end of the month, followed by most other major Euro banks going down, then spreading to the US

After that, the IMF and World Bank will offer to bail out the world, for a price of course

Where do you store your assets?

Imagine how much worse you fuckers would have had it with a million muslims ready to wage war

THIS WEEK WILL BE A BLOODBATH

you store them in your home
no joke, you make them tangible and you store them securely in your home, or a shed/underground storage on your property.

then, you remind yourself that anything you can't see or hold is an idea, not an asset, and brace for impact

That first pic is why I've NEVER wanted to touch economics academically. The first time they taught us how banks worked back in high school I was disgusted, and the more I learned the more disgusted I became.

But what am I to do? I can't purchase things with cash or gold anymore. Everything is digital. Everything is done through plastic and routing number.

(HH checking dubs)

Exactly this. I /might/ get robbed in my home, but they'll have to get past me and several full magazines first. The bank will absolutely steal everything of yours they have.

Trump is a meme magician. If dubs, Kek is not pleased with your insult and you should take back your comment and repent.

Keep operating digits and credit in banks, but every time you get an extra large or two, use it to buy REAL gold and silver and have it PHYSICALLY shipped to your house.

1. You are a faggot, please kys

2. saying "if dubs" makes you a massive faggot, meaning you'll ignore step one, please actually kys

3. Trump may be a meme magician but we're dealing with kikes and Moloch, they are 100% willing to crash the world with no survivors

4. Check my dubs

capped

checked

My god, thank goodness I did my LBRP with the planetary names instead of the Hebrew ones. Shit is getting too real.

Why's it gotta be gold anyways? The price of gold fluctuates all over the place. Isn't gold every bit as vulnerable to market manipulation and kikery?

why is the DOJ crash Germany's economy? and why are they letting them?

Less volatile… market crashed 50% in '08, gold went down 25%. You can possibly protect SOME of your assets. But yea, I agree, still kikery

(self check)

By kek what have I done. I'm actually going to be responsible for a suicide. Faggot better send pics at least

Correct, goldbugs are niggers, they both worship it, same with pajeets.
All shitstains that must be roped and flushed love gold.

A balanced setup with the usage of common items and some variety of currency with attention in copper and platnium is much better than gold.

Gold bugs think that people have to take their gold for the beans, forgetting the bean guy has a gun and can just take the gold as well, or in equal match, refuse sale until somebody offers a loaded mag of M55.

Golds value comes from the fact that there's a limited amount on this planet and it's totally inert. Gold is good for storing wealth for the same reason that steel is good for being railroad track and wicker is good for being baskets - its physical properties in the existing universe makes it uniquely qualified for its role as a trading medium.

That said, I vastly prefer silver to gold. The historical ration of s:g is like 10-12:1 and right now it's 50:1 - obviously the pricing mechanism is totally kiked.

Nogs assume they can get everything through violence, while the invention of money serves a specific ROLE in society - it supports the division of labor. No, Jamal, you're not going to be able to just shoot anyone you want and take whatever you want, even when TSHTF. It has NEVER worked that way even in active war zones.

Gold doesn't fluctuate that much. The purchasing power of an oz of gold has about as much purchasing power as it has for ages.

The main thing with gold though, is its scarcity. You cannot inflate the amount of gold itself. You can put lead in gold and all that shit, but you can not print more pure gold, which means people are forced to make decisions on how to spend their countries wealth, rather than print more money and tax the future.

That's because the market is full of horse shit IOU paper gold

Buy some ounces and wait for the collapse to see the real price of gold.

(checked)
66bd66 (admired)
Impressive

Yes it has, looting has always been a thing, war is quite well based on the principle of take it by force.

What are you going to do, call the nonexistent police and report that you were shot and your gold stolen?
Or going to make sure you have coverage and at any point can have the nog killed if he renegs on the beans for gold deal?

You can speculate all you want, while I'll appeal to the lessons of actual history.

I'm inclined to believe this user. Just think about it. The markets crash really hard and everything goes to SHIT. What are you going to do with lumps of raw gold? Who is going to facilitate trades and decide upon values? How do you deal with small value trades? Can't go giving someone an entire pebble of gold for a single meal, but they're not going to accept a sand-grain sized piece either. That's why ancient civilizations had money in the form of bronze, copper, and silver.

You mean like how a gold standard collapsed the US economy when it became a forced government backed infinite money loop?

Correct, denominations were made because splitting metal is stupid.
Same reason we now just sling data and don't even bother with the cash, cumbersome and bothersome.

Further, look at what happens to all the people not on the first boats out in a revolution, their gold supplies do shit all and their skills and common stored items are needed.
Gold gets you murdered by those who think it matters, and them in turn until it gets near someone with an outside connection where its useful.

Best things to trade are toliet paper and styrofoam sheeting and objects.
Downside, they are the least dense and basically require a trailer to move, not a likelihood for a long term SHTF without foreign intervention.

Meds, bandaids, and ammo will go far, same as sets of silverware and plates, cooking.
Basically, if its in your bugout bag for getting past the FEMA choppers, its good to trade.

I view gold more as a way to transfer assets past a SHTF event.

During SHTF nothing will be more valuable then bullets, food, and family.

After the dust settles and the shooting stops the guy with some gold is way ahead of the guy with nothing but worthless USD$ notes.

Gold's value has outlived countless governments and civilizations. I don't see the fall of our current system being anything different then the fall of any other.

If you don't physically have the gold then your jewed. Buying funds/iou's is no safer then any other stock. Just 0/1's in a computer.

The real answer is that China, Russian, and others have been hoarding precious metals for years in anticipation of the western debt system collapse. The Shanghai Gold Exchange will be the organization that prices precious metals because they actually have the metal in their vaults.

make sure u have guns and ammo before gold and silver. also have a way to get water.

Was that a rape-sim?

the price of gold is kept artificially low due to the huge amount (about 300 times the quantity of physical gold) that is traded in "gold contracts" which are financial instruments supposed to represent some amount of gold, traded like inancial instruments
this paper gold will drop to the value of the paper it is written on once the crash causes the banks to default on all their promises

some funny shit I've discovered a few months ago… you've probably seen all these "we buy gold" shops that opened all over the place in every country these last few years? there was one close to my place. It closed some time ago: nobody was selling their gold anymore.
The shop was located in a street with an abandoned factory beside it, with a derelict mailbox at the entrance. Once the shop was closed and boarded because the interior was redone, its mail was deposited in this mailbox, overflowing, door not closing, abandoned
I took a peek at some mail (not exactly legal if caught)
the shop owners were in conflict with a couple of their employees because of unpaid hours
and there was a list of the donnations they made to their local synagogue

every time

PREPARE FOR A WORLDWIDE FINANCIAL CRISIS

I always figured the "we buy gold!" places were ziokike fronts. "Oh my goyim, it's a shame about your recession. We'll take your gold off you at rock bottom prices - after all, you can't eat it!"

If you aren't already prepared, you've been an ignorant blue-pilled fuck.

Actually the funnier part is when you tracked parents and found they were owned by the same ones screaming to buy gold. Their was an attempted federal suit on that, but it go shutdown by {{{}}} no clue who, but its guessable.

Fun thing is, 6 years ago 14 bill would've been pocket change for DB. And even if they have to pay that, it was a long time away. So its rampant speculation at the moment, I would stay away entirely from that course.

I'm so sick of waiting, It would be the ultimate vindication when everyone i've told about this is standing in bread lines and I'm sitting at home with my physical assets and foodstuffs and own solar grid.

I'm no christcuck, but remember the parable of the wheat and the chaff. Both must be allowed to grow side by side so they can be separated and the weeds thrown into the fire.

its a zionist jubilee

Simple, user; the EU will probably collapse and millions will suffer, but a host of DB executives will get millions in golden parachute and retirement bonuses.

Just like in 2008.

Please, let the Deutsche Bank collapse, and start domino effect!

Panick

I wouldn't keep my cash in a bank if it wasn't illegal to hold more then 10k cash on your person, I assume even if its in your house the kikes and their puppets will try to charge you for a crime.

your dubs imply 1933 happens

why not bury it?

cash in a zip bag + that moisture salts shit + sealed tin

kek

found the nigger-tier moron who knows nothing

I can´t wait for the happening to cleanse our race from the retards who have been sheltered their entire lives and won´t survive a single week once shops are empty.

they stopped honoring gold exchange over a month ago

People who say this rarely have more than a week worth of water in storage.

It's not food that will be a problem during a collapse it's clean water. If the taps run dry all the dehydrated food you can store won't be of any use without water. A water filter isn't worth much if you have to travel to a source and carry heavy water constantly.

Having access to potable running water is so ingrained in western society people think it's a magic spigot that will never stop. It's the cheapest and easiest thing any prepper can stockpile but nobody bothers.

noice

You'd better believe in happenings, user. You're in one. Just look at all the shit going on.
Not every day in WWII was Stalingrad.

(checked double-dubs)

Bumping for updates, this seems to be being slid by multiple cuckchan-tier OPs.

Thanks for the tip, I have water stocked up but thinking about it it's only about a week's worth, plus purification tablets. I need more.

Dilemma I've been having; Would you anons save/feed a qt even if she's totally bluepilled and sheltered? On the one hand the companionship would be a huge morale boost and another pair of hands and eyes would be useful once I'd trained and redpilled her, on the other hand she could just be a huge liability and I'd possibly be much more effective as a lone wolf.
A squad of good men isn't really an option in my country, I'm surrounded by yobs, degenerates and cucks. Thoughts?

Bank Holiday in Germany today so nothing really happening other than

So it's going down tomorrow?

Come on KEK give us some fucking chaos I'm ready

JK, nobody is ready

women will be selling themselves for a free meal user, don't fall for their companion meme, think of them as a resource like food or water or shelter, they can be traded, bought, sold, etc. not trying to be edgy but that is how it really is, the only woman i'd sacrifice my well-being for is mummy (or if she existed, the mother of my children)

What if it was a qt trap?

I'd bet it'll be a week or so before anything meaningful happens

I wonder who this is

sage for offtopic

honestly I rather have a twink as my companion than some homosexual cosplaying as a woman, a homosexual can still at least fight. but in general I don't think I would look to "find" a companion when resources are scarce

We could make sure that it's more like 1790, user. Nothing would make me happier than to see all the Bankers, Globalists, Liberals, and Zionists sent to the Guillotine.

(heiled)

Best post in thread

That's not very high-minded of you. I'm not a slave to lust, I'd rather save a qt Aryan to protect, train, redpill and who would eventually become the

That's my point, if I went lone wolf there's no guarantee any good women would survive without being heavily corrupted by hardship/rapes at the hands of orcs. Surely the good, fulfilling thing to do would be to save one, even if it makes things harder?

Although there are basically no good women left here anyway.

t. huge faggot who will end up puss-whipped because muh NAWALT one-itis

NAO COMRADE

Remove "Media personnel" and "notorious liberal voter" with particularly hooked noses

This is the correct way. Gold is nothing more than a tool to preserve value, though it's historically been very good at that. It should also not be confused as an "investment".

Silver and copper on the other hand do have some very useful properties, such as being germicidal. A piece of silver or copper in a container is an excellent way to keep already filtered water "fresh". They can be used to disinfect water, but you have to be more careful about it, as the metal surface area, time, and pH will affect how long it takes to render the water safe.

I don't have to imagine for very long, we already have a quote of mudslimes to import. But what can we expect when our minister of Social Enterprise and Development is the head kike in our country?

Protip: if an insurance company insures a thousand 200k$ houses they have 200 million dollars worth of "derivative exposure" but that's not a problem.

Then I'd find the nearest bog.
The reality is that traps are just super-effeminate faggots. Pozzed degenerates. Kill them first chance you get.

In all likelihood, you're going to die either way. Better leave some offspring with a woman that will be a mother to them and try to stay alive as long as possible to be a father to them.

t. Lehman Bros

In order for the kikish spark to set something aflame, their has to be some dry kindling.