Sanders Says Clinton Comments in Leaked Audio 'Absolutely Correct'

Holy shit. I did not think he could cuck out any further. I did not think he was this much of a sellout. In fact I think sellout and cuck are too nice to describe him. He agrees with Hillary that his own supporters are just uninformed basement dwellers.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/sanders-clinton-comments-leaked-audio-absolutely-correct/story?id=42496761

archive.fo/XKnNs

He probably thinks this will get Hillary to call off the hit she has planned. It's about as likely as Hillary raising taxes on herself and the rest of the 1% to help the "children of the recession."

He's agreeing with the content of her words, and not the cunty neoliberal tone.

I don't think he's a cuck so much as he doesn't want to go down in history reviled as a spoiler like Nader in 2000.

NO REFUNDS
NO RESPECT

He's picking choice sentences so he has an excuse to keep supporting her.

The DNC picked Hillary before the election was over as revealed in the emails.
Hillary is insulting Bernie and his supporters in the audio.
Bernie DEFENDED Hillary on the emails.

CHECK'D

What a fucking pathetic cunt. What a sad excuse for a man.

He's completely sold out, big money has bog consequences.

Why Bernie, why? Your only chance of survival is with a Trump administration. Trump will put her away if she tries anything. If she's POTUS, there's nothing anybody can do.

But then why would the DNC conspire against him?

Except you know, revolt, laugh as she can't do anything, enjoy going on as for the past 40 years of lifeā€¦

Gee its like Hillary can't do shit at all and people needed a boogie girl because hating on Soros wasn't cool yet.

(check'd)

The kike's line his entire campaign was that he was going to take it to the convention. After the last primary and it was clear he lost, he said he was going to the convention. He told his supporters to keep donating. Then he cucked out to shillary completely. rato cucked out less than bernkike did.
He is a 100% kike/liar/cuck/scam artist. The blowback after his endorsement proves it. Not even bernouts could mental gymnastics their way around what he did. All you have to do is point out what he said, when he said it, and how begged for shekels before endorsing to any bernout who thinks he has integrity.

God that's sad.

he was in on the plan from the start. the liberals that supported him would have never donated to hillary. So he bilked them for hundreds of millions and used it to prop hillary up.

Everything with kikes is a con. Never forget that.

How did Holla Forums take it? Even I feel bad for them at this point.

They hated him because he wasn't gommunist enough iirc.

This shit is retarded, thats not what hillary said. Hit hillary hard on ridiculing the idea of free college and free healthcare. It reveals her as the dishonest panderer she is, not this taken out of context line

Some of us tried to warn them. I wonder how many have learned to never trust a Jew.

But then why would the DNC conspire against him?

They're voting Trump now.

The memes are coming true. They're turning into fascists and they don't know how to stop it without denying reality.

Because even if it leaked, it didn't matter to them because there would be little to no reprisal

Did he wake up with a horse head in his bed?

I've always thought fascism appealed more to the Left anyway. It's modern "conservatives" who've been identified (rightly imo) as enemies of the working class.

So anyone the left doesnt like is a overweight neckbeard in their mothers basement.

Jokes on them, im shitposting from a ranger tower.

The DNC and Hillary rigged the primary against him and laughed about it. Either he's a cuck or a sellout, maybe both.

That webm

I think the reason why libcucks don't like Fascism comes down to two things;
1. Fascism has a bad reputation thanks to kikes and WW2/muh holohoax, therefore discouraging libcucks from researching it.
2. Fascism supports traditionalism and hard work. Two things that go against the modern Marxist ideals of "muh free gibs" and degenerate social issues.
The power of the State is still there, as well as support for workers, but none of these faggots can get past the boogeyman of Hitler to see it as the optimal form of governance.

no refunds

Pretty much #2. Leftists hate anything that represents strength and beauty whilst Fascists revere and exalt it. Just be direct and straightforward and don't ever compromise on your positions. When you interact with a leftist, there is no honour or reasoning. There is only a struggle for dominance. When they call you racist don't be a fucking cuckold and say 'but the democrats are the real racists!', 'It's about culture not race.' etc. Just fucking laugh at them. Show them that they linguistic kill shots have no effect on you and watch them melt. Salute and shout Sieg Heil! Talk about how you are going to lynch niggers on the DOTR or how much you hate kikes. If someone is reasonably intelligent and receptive to our views then of course you should engage them with honest, polite dialogue, but against an actual leftist? Fuck 'em. Some people can't be fixed, only broken.

This reply isn't aimed towards you, just the newer users here. I simply wanted to expand on a point you made.

Not want to sound like a demoralizing shill but in most European countries you would get arrested for saying that out loud or the person you're talking with would at least try to get you fired or something.

Only reason I have to try and rationalize. I have a family to support.

We have to break up the cultural influences that prevent the radical right from breaking through into mainstream politics.

The white working class has always been further to the right (even today) on issues of race than conservative politicians. They also care more so than most people think about social issues, tradition, and patriotism.

The only reasons the working class doesn't vote for the right is because 1) the right is only slightly less pozzed as the left on social issues and 2) the conservatives adopted a libertarian economic policy which doesn't protect the workers. Why should the average Joe vote for a conservative if all that's going to happen is the country at most stays as pozzed as it is and he ends up losing his job because it's more "economically efficient" for capitalists to hire Chinese slaves? He doesn't want to vote for the left, but at least under the left he might get some programs and MAYBE some tariffs.

In actuality the workers quite despise these bourgeois cosmopolitan types who lead their parties and have for quite some time. They're ripe for the picking if the right adopts the right platform: Nationalism, Protectionism, Traditionalism.

what a time to be alive!

conservatives as they have existed for nearly 30 years now are only "right wing" in the sense that they stand on right end of the spectrum to keep people from going any further right. they're still facing leftwards.