BREAKING: Carnell Snell Jr 18 Year Old Dindu Nuffin Killed In LA By Police

This has potential for L.A. Riots part 2 The Current Year

Let's antagonize blacks in LA about it so they go destroy the city

ktla.com/2016/10/01/angry-crowd-gathers-in-south-l-a-after-officer-involved-shooting/

abc7.com/news/family-says-teen-killed-in-south-la-officer-involved-shooting/1535289/

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-south-la-shooting-20161002-snap-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BlackNewsOutlet/status/782677149664681986
archive.is/XlhWq
archive.is/pcqaN
archive.is/wu3fE
archive.is/tMvCs
archive.is/a85dB
archive.is/DBFAG
twitter.com/hashtag/carnellsnell?f=tweets&vertical=news&src=hash
inquisitr.com/3558054/wwii-veteran-beaten-and-set-on-fire-teen-responsible-says-he-is-remorseful-at-sentencing/
twitter.com/knxedmertz
archive.is/UJsDL
archive.is/G6uLJ
archive.is/ipWPm
archive.is/I5Wfp
archive.is/AS7Xu
archive.is/gs6BB
archive.is/Za4hN
archive.is/ns0B6
archive.is/fREsT
twitter.com/LAPeoplesMedia/status/782668310936551424
archive.is/VnIS8
archive.is/jR3eW
archive.is/6KEXU
archive.is/PsCD6
archive.is/UFVHz
twitter.com/AngryBlkManDC/status/782390618601426945
archive.is/C1Dnd
archive.is/00QDa
twitter.com/knxedmertz/status/782718782691086336
archive.is/dNKmK
archive.fo/uVwlZ
youtube.com/watch?v=3TiTf3RXAEY
archive.is/dXZDt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watts_riots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Los_Angeles_riots
archive.is/voac3
youtube.com/watch?v=b7KLY7A_vZU
archive.is/POUot
archive.is/lIcRZ
archive.is/QyQkO
archive.is/XRtpF
archive.is/496uw
youtube.com/watch?v=rfwikyXFDkA
archive.is/2z2EX
archive.is/UYGvK
archive.is/nJZXb
archive.is/moBR8
archive.is/sEzWi
archive.is/9masx
censusreporter.org/profiles/16000US0644000-los-angeles-ca/
twitter.com/JoeStudley/status/782826299517612032
censusreporter.org/profiles/05000US06037-los-angeles-county-ca/
archive.is/GGSfV
archive.is/0Oaxs
archive.is/kVsOZ
archive.is/ujpVe
archive.is/Nn3b4
archive.is/Fwt0X
archive.is/JG73J
archive.is/0Grjb
archive.is/FdKWB
archive.is/jK4z1
archive.is/1TP7H
archive.is/IOJ3A
archive.is/1Tnkq
archive.is/yPkOD
archive.is/HaCUb
archive.is/8ThkV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good one less nigger. Make the thin blue line thick again

kill em all

why do niggers give their kids retarded names these days? I was looking through my dad's old yearbook from the 70s a few weeks ago and back then the nogs all had normal white names

YUGE CHANCE OF SEISMIC CHIMPOUT
SHAKE IT UP SAN ANDREAS
FREAK THE FUCK OUT, NIGGER-CHAN

Rooftop Koreans, sortie and move out

Maybe you didn't know, but niggers are subhumans.

this is the 3rd happening in the last 7 days in California

El Cajon (San Diego) earlier this week
Pasadena earlier this week
now South LA happening

hopefully this leads to a "we won't take this shit anymore moment and the LA Riots part 2 happen"

AND ANNUDA UN

why? it's a double edged sword

It's comfy if you're watching it from your mostly safe 98% medium sized town.

I was thinking along those lines but more like the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Starfleet uniforms post FIRST CONTACT.

98% white*

All these cali chimpouts are just making me want a yuge quake/tsunami more. Let this chimps be flooded.

Marxist identity politics and Jewish agitation. Blacks were overall doing better before the 60's when they were at least somewhat trying to act white in white societies and keep their true self for when they're around fellow blacks. But the kikes can't have this. They had to push for blacks to act like apes and stress their blackness in all aspects of their lives. We need segregation again and a culture that expects muds to act civil around whites.

The scientific community are devastated by this news. Some reckon his loss will hold the American space program back decades.

Chimpouts are redpill dispensers.

"This is a 18-year-old boy, this is somebody's son, this is somebody's friend, this is somebody's brother and you killed him. I don't care what your story is. I believe the community; I don't believe the lying police."

Next thang they be sayin' is we weren't kangz n sheeit.

Are you ready for a happening?

They're so low energy though. They smash the city up for two days and then run home once they realize they could lose their gibs.

LA nogs hold the record for sustained chimping out, nigger. What do you mean?

(kek'd)
DIDNU
NUFFIN

Yeah, and white killers.

They're not for us, they're for everyone else watching a bunch of groids, numales, and blue-haired trash screaming and breaking windows.

LA nogs have largely been displaced since then

I think that the USA will really plunge in a civil war. So many nigger shootings are no accident and the propaganda machine around it - Jesus Christ - even RT has tons of American police shooting niggers videos. The niggers believe that the popos are actively on the lookout for them, which makes them act even more disobedient which results in more dead niggers. The USA is a powder keg, so many different ethnicities, you're fucked.

Oh I realize, I just want them to be so intolerable the leftists lose faith. To them these are just little blips in the march to "progress".

good kill

they guarentee trump votes in the area

more businesses destroyed and white people beat up = increasing political might of the far right :)

They show just how violent nigs are.

Will these retards ever protest for someone who is actually innocent

look at this bitch crying

twitter.com/BlackNewsOutlet/status/782677149664681986

every nigga in the hood did something wrong

Stolen car, handgun, running from da' poleece. Just another innocent nigger.

Pic is distraught mammy contemplating her nigger lotto windfall.

archive.is/XlhWq

ANOTHER NIGGER MADE GOOD

should be some good livestreams of this shit tbqh

Always archive links you lazy nigger.

archive.is/pcqaN
archive.is/wu3fE
archive.is/XlhWq

It started in the 60s and 70s with apefrican pride shit. Since none of them spoke click clack, they made up name or niggerfied normal names. As that movement failed, niggers kept on the tradition and the names got dumber and dumber. They started naming kids shit like syran, as in the plastic wrap, and plaxico.
Niggers with those names have made tens of millions in the nfl.

Black identity in recent decades has involved not 'actin' white'. The unique names - for example, De[whatever], Jacquon (and similar Jedi names), or the 26 different spellings of 'Unique' used as black girls' names in California - are part-and-parcel of that. You got yo'self a one-of-a-kind, Glorious Nubian Royalty black name; not some crackah-ass whitey slave name. (Mmmmmm-hmmmmm) Yo name hard for whitey to spell on his racist-ass forms? Good!

please be a happening tonight

Thread theme.

Slight mod.

Is it me or does dis niggas face look shooped?

Heil'd

Dont forget about Simian RIce

Are you participating in the coming race war that they are planning for years now?

Can't find any streams yet. Disappointed in the niggers, tbqh.

Why do black conspiracy theorists make everything about them, when in reality it's the white race that is being targeted for destruction?

SUBHUMAN
U
B
H
U
M
A
N

cuz whitey be racist yo

I can buy the CIA flooding black neighborhoods with drugs to destroy the family unit and make them welfare whores, but that's pretty much the only one I'll give them.

There is no reason why the Rothschilds would give a shit about eliminating the black race. The black race does absolutely nothing worth being concerned about on a global level. They're not like the Chinese or anything.

archive.is/tMvCs

I bet he was a good little boy who dindu nuffin wrong. I think the gun at the scene of the crime was planted there to make him look like a criminal. And what's so wrong with paper licence plates? His licence plate came off, so he was a good citizen and replaced it immediately with a paper one.

This is good.
But I'd write it in normal English, like that picture of those 2 black guys arguing about the aerodynamics of their hats.

carnell snell - typical name for a dutch man

he is not a nigger, he is 100% white

archive.is/a85dB

#CarnellSnell hashtag lol

archive.is/DBFAG

Maybe he shouldn't have broken the law and then ran away like a criminal. How fucking coddled are American blacks? Cops are meant to be scary, they will kill you if you fuck with them. When are they going to realize that this is what cops do. That's their job.

Yeah. The only ones I think the cia ever cared about were the commies. I doubt niggers were ever viewed as a real threat themselves. If the cia has flooded the streets to test mk ultra or something elsesimilar, I'd but that a lot more.
How the hell has crack helped the cia? It's not like they tested here and then spread it worldwide to destabilize countries or anything.

Dubs confirm Carnell Snell was in fact a Dutch man.

No, but if they have no family unit, no community, and are on drugs, their full feral nature is unleashed, and with them jammed up on welfare, they become slaves to the banking clan. At least during segregation days their best were forced to stay in their cities and they had to make their own businesses, and their families were all they had, they were somewhat domesticated.

Also in recent news. Sorry about link, it's what I found
Where is the outrage?
inquisitr.com/3558054/wwii-veteran-beaten-and-set-on-fire-teen-responsible-says-he-is-remorseful-at-sentencing/

twitter.com/knxedmertz

The narrative is building already

By the time the facts come out, they won't matter anymore. In fact, they already don't matter.

The problem is that when given the opportunity to usher in communism, a dindu is always game for it. Communism has always been something that appeals to parasites, i.e. Jews + nogs.

I don't even understand the purpose of this tweet.

Already reporting fantasy as fact. We'll hear niggers say this on the news.

It’s a faggot, so whip out your “homophobia” when you reply.

Liberals thrive on sympathy, they were passing around a picture of a black cop in riot gear saying he was cryung because he felt what he was doing is wrong, when he was in fact tearing up from the tear gas.

Liberals confuse facts with feelings.

(Heiled)
I looked up Luke Cage and apparently it's some capeshit TV show on (((Netflix))) about an invincible nigger. So the first part of the tweet seems to be comparing the invincibility of Ultra Gigga Nigga to the latest dindu nuffin.

The second part is just the usual whining about how he din wanna die boo hoo.

I'm getting really sick of blacks trying to culturally appropriate white genocide.

I'm aggressively shitposting at Googles who mention Carnell Snell on Twitter

Good work, General.

it's worth it to agitate

archive.is/UJsDL

archive.is/G6uLJ

archive.is/ipWPm

Coroner's officials identify man shot dead by LAPD after police pursuit in South L.A. [LAtimes]

archive.is/I5Wfp

“We are not Africans. Those people are not Africans; they don't know a thing about Africa.

I say this all of the time — it would be like white people saying they are European-American — that is totally stupid.

I was born here, and so were my parents and grand parents and, very likely my great grandparents. I don't have any connection to Africa, no more than white Americans have to Germany, Scotland, England, Ireland, or the Netherlands.

The same applies to 99 percent of all the black Americans as regards to Africa — so stop, already!

With names like Shaniqua, Taliqua and Mohammed and all of that crap…and all of them are in jail.

Brown or black versus the Board of Education is no longer the white person's problem.

We have got to take the neighborhood back.

People used to be ashamed.

Today a woman has eight children with eight different 'husbands' — or men or whatever you call them now.

We have millionaire football players who cannot read.

We have million-dollar basketball players who can't write two paragraphs. We, as black folks, have to do a better job.”

-Bill Cosby

By the time the 'Crack Generation' (TM) came around in the 80's they became increasingly fucked up and dysfunctional.

Only death so far was another chimp

(((reported)))

How long until this bullshit becomes part of the official narrative? I love the fact that they think this could happen without anyone taking pictures of an ambulance being held up by the police.

And now that UNCLE TOM NIGGA IS A RAPIST, TOLD YA' WE DON'T GOTTA CHANGE NUTHIN!!!

Need pictures of this dindu as a young boy.

HE WUZ JUS A TEENAGER HE DINDU NUFFIN LOOK AT DIS PICTURE OF DA 12 YEAR OLD BOY

archive.is/AS7Xu

archive.is/gs6BB

archive.is/Za4hN

archive.is/ns0B6

archive.is/fREsT

It is amazing how kike controlled journalists are always 'award winning'.

holy shit LOL

twitter.com/LAPeoplesMedia/status/782668310936551424

"I am a pedophile and a rapist but that don't mean nuffin because all niggers be rapists and pedophiles, at least I'm not a gay one."
-Bill Cosby, from confessions of a nigger

Eye Witness here, I heard the police (all Aryan) lined him up against a wall and shot him firing squad style while calling him a nigger and denying the holocaust, and the police all got raises for it.

I expect the next massive chimpout ( LA Riots size) to happen in the Antelope Valley areas (lancaster , palmdale). A large majority of the Nigger population have been forced economically to move out to AV because they follow the gibs.

Would you rather live in an apartment with your 6 nigger kids, or would you rather take the section 8 house you will be offered in AV?

So there aren't as many blacks in Compton and South Central like there used to be during the LA Riots. What has replaced all these blacks? illegals….

Furthermore a big jewish investment group buys up each and every piece of real estate that gets put on the market in the Inglewood area because of the New LA Rams stadium that will be finished in 5 years.

I bet you think Qaddafi was an evil dictator too.

Kikes confirmed instigating LA Riots II: Chimptastic Jigaboo

Expect Soros Transit Network to begin busing in agitators tonight.

Another eye witness here.

I saw the police chief personally step out of a van and don a KKK uniform before nailing the poor teenage afro-american to a cross and burning him as his fellow police officers used the nazi salute towards him.

Qaddafi was a good leader but most certainly a pedophile, all niggers are.

"Homes" is a beaner thing

Dubs confirm. I just hop the Inland Empire stays chill.

Is this like a modern form of blockbusting? That's where they'd vandalize 1 house and everyone in the neighborhood would sell for cheap.

MUH BASED BLACKS fuck bill cosby and fuck you cuck. His quote is fucking stupid to it implies some form of kinship and civic nationalism between whites and niggers, fuck off with that garbage.

Dipshits like you are a problem.

"She ran too, dropping reflexively to the ground when she heard gunfire. She turned to see her brother lying face-down on the pavement, an officer handcuffing his hands behind his back.
And then she heard another volley of gunshots, each one ringing out like a terrifying thunderclap in the night sky."

So she's saying they shot him AFTER he was on the ground hand-cuffed. Right.

Bonus points for the hyperbolic metahpor "like thunderclaps from the sky."

ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MUST HANG

KILL JEWS KILL NIGGERS KILL JEWS KILL NIGGERS

you need to get your eyes checked m8

I was nearly robbed by a nog named Bladerain Braveheart, I say nearly because he is shit at stealing phones and tried to play it off like the phone just appeared in his coat pocket when I told him to check his pockets.

The mentally challenged will be euthanized as well. That includes you, retard.

Cuckolds like you are the problem cosby can fuck off i have no urge or need to save every other race from being animals you and your white mans burden bullshit can suck a dick

Nevermind, should've checked your ID. Here's a laugh.

I don't know m8 he had a nigger nose, lots of race mixing goes on in Africa. Maybe 70% berber 10% nigger 20% arab.

The goons and cuckchanners will be filtered along with the LARPers, into the trash.

Same witnesses that reported he was a good boy who dindu nuffin, and the cops just shot him for the fun of it.

So did I, but then I realized he didn't deserve that honor.

Mah starnigga

that's the dopest photo ever

archive.is/VnIS8

archive.is/jR3eW

archive.is/6KEXU

archive.is/PsCD6

archive.is/UFVHz

You are a useful idiot. Don't mistake the fact that you browse Holla Forums for the belief that you are a quality poster on Holla Forums

Holla Forums incarnate.

Braveheart was a common term in some black communities back in the 90s, maybe earlier, for someone who had courage. I bet it wasn't the nigger's mother's surname. Who the fuck knows what the father's was.

Here's a video of the nigger vandalizing the Emperor's building in DC.

twitter.com/AngryBlkManDC/status/782390618601426945

I don't know how to save a video from Twitter.

Use the mobile twatter site, play the video and right click+save it while it's playing.
Put m. at the start to get the mobile version like so:
m.twitter.com/AngryBlkManDC/status/782390618601426945

Thanks, user.

Fresh OC

archive.is/C1Dnd

I'm dying here
Carnell "Geordie Larforge" Snell

get out.

KEK

Das it mang. Das why we never goin back to da moon.

oh wow

archive.is/00QDa

Shine on you crazy diamonds, shine on.

"Witnesses" say he surrendered.

How many witnesses are going to turn up, you reckon? 20 to 100?

It does. It looks like an AI composite of what a computer believes a negroid to look like.

hahahaha thats some good comedy right there

no video no chimpout

Ron Paul needs to go. We Trump now.

dubs confirm skepticism

(You)'re a retard

twitter.com/knxedmertz/status/782718782691086336

Hilarious. Tweet this out with,

Met the fate of a real read shirt

And, I got double dubs. fml

Sigh…
Another dindu riot wave..
Quick setup the defense towers.

[spoiler]To be fucking honest a dindu riot tower defense game sounds fucking awesome, make it online too, every player has to protect their store from the good bois[/spoler]

welp i fucked up. see you all on the other side

hello newfriend here take this

and from your formatting, I assume that means reddit.

must have been on pcp then got stabbed

We're both a couple of fuckups. Here you can just use ** before and after newfriend.

nah, it's how they are by nature.

does this not sound like some fantasy elvish name to anyone else?

literally

Not all boards have TeX support though, right?

$$Does this work on Holla Forums$$

$$\mathfrak{Snell's law das da troof}$$

Thank god he left us with Snell's law though.

I bet he was also going to attend college and was an aspiring ball player/rapper too!

Thread on cuckchan:
archive.is/dNKmK

Double negative is a positive. He agrees shooting him was correct.

More

How did we not see it?! The fault line!
archive.fo/uVwlZ
Praise be to KEK!

Good luck teaching double negatives to blacks. Dey dindunuffin.

How fucking hard are these media kikes going to brighten his face holy shit. Why the fuck do they keep doing this?

I thought spics chased all the nigs to shitholes like Palmdale?

SOME SAY A COMET WILL FALL FROM THE SKY, FOLLOWED BY METEOR SHOWERS AND TIDAL WAVES, FOLLOWED BY FAULT LINES THAT CANNOT SIT STILL, FOLLOWED BY MILLIONS OF DUMB FOUNDED DIP SHITS

The ht #carnellsnell on twitter is not really active. Nobody cares even the dindus.

FINALLY A NIGGA SPEAKS THE TRUTH

How the fuck is this not trending on twatter. I checked hours ago and it wasn't. It still isn't. Is this shit being suppressed because the kikes and their tools know that chimpouts only lead to Whites getting more pissed?

seems like they don't want anyone to get a chance to be prepared.

Seriously though, nobody pays attention to chimp twitter. If this stuff trends it's the cucks that are spreading it.

I fucking knew this was going to happen. I leave town for business, wife and kids at home, and I have to worry about savages maybe attacking my beautiful white family while I'm away. Airport better not get shut down

I'm confused, are they talking about the single hole in the middle which is clearly not a bullet hole, or are they confusing all that fucking dirt with bullet holes?

KEK

He lives in me.
He lives in you.

Something like that.

I have probed the normies around me in my prof and personal life and have found that they
are fed the fuck up and ready to join the order of Kralitz.

I run an sect called the

None shall stop us in the final days of Wotans fury.

The Glamour is wearing off, you can't blow this shit out of proportion anymore when it's happening on an almost daily or weekly basis

I never realized they put extensive padding in Crusher's uniform because of his skinny weak shoulders.

he's basically a woman, look at that hair and jaw

Look for fun before the DofH begins, esquizo.

There will never be peace as long as they think BLM can do whatever they want without consequences.

that isn't a troll?

No idea anymore. niggers post shit like pic relates seriously. Proud apefrican KANGZ and KWEENZ are some of the most deluded fucks you could ever meet. Poe's Law, lad.

RIP Avery Brooks. 2soon

I would rape wesley tbh

Pasadena, LA, San Diego. All throughout the region, dindus are acting up. Of course nigs will nog, but at a pace like this, it's not unreasonable to infer that some external factor is causing erratic behavior.

THE BIG ONE IS COMING! GET OUT OF LA NAO!

Not soon enough and yes, I know you're joking. He fucking pozzed DS9 with his "muh racism" bullshit.

Posting the link to Jewtube because the mp4 wouldn't load here.

What the fuck is this? THIS is protesting? It's a fucking small street party. Nigs are acting tribal as fuck. This should be playing on the evening news.

Warning:Graphic depiction of nigs nogging in the street.

youtube.com/watch?v=3TiTf3RXAEY

He'd probably like it.

I met him, IRL at a bar. He was one of the biggest losers I've ever come across.

archive.is/dXZDt

He stood, and shook the earth; he looked, and made the nations tremble. The ancient mountains crumbled and the age-old hills collapsed– but he marches on forever.

Didn't he accumulate $200 billion dollars from embezzling oil money?

Just some dumb broad trying to spin the story around.

This would be part 3.

Part 1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watts_riots

Part 2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Los_Angeles_riots

So no streams yet huh?

archive.is/voac3

That would be fun as fuck, I wish I had the talent to make it

Have the riots begun, or are the Soros minions still en route?

Wont happen as long as the welfare system is up and running. They are to comfortable and lazy now.

They can't even get small scale chimpouts going with out busing in paid agitators. I don't think we will every see another 1992 again until there is total collapse.

if we don't see Rodney King 2 when Trump wins then we won't ever see it again in our lifetimes.

Its all jews lies guys! Blacks are really great! Bill Cosby is a good boi he din do nuffin. Your a liberal faggot

(heil'd)

Just like all of Shillary's fucking irritating commercials, normalfaggots and boomerfaggots are just tuning it all out now because they can't handle happenings every day, almost every other hour some shit is being pushed by the kikes and us at the same time.

> Carnell carnage
> Snell schnell, or fast

Blacks just dont care that much about HRC. I don't see it happening over that.

Something on that scale would have to happen.

lel

Its only 7:00pm on the west coast.

Major Earthquake + L.A. Riots pt. 2 Boogaloo

It wouldn't be so much their love of Clinton as their hatred of Trump.
You would also have White liberal cucks and spics freaking the fuck out as well.
Don't forget that the two attempts on Trumps life were made by Bernie sympathizing white cucks. And if Clinton loses and Trump's mandate is in question they may have the excuse to try their own "revolution".

Oh please, Trump would deport the spics instantly if they acted out in mass violence, the niggers would get their shit pushed in by the military, and beta nu cucks are total cowards who wouldn't lift a finger against Trump or the Military without the help of niggers and spics. Speaking of which, the niggers and spics would probably kill the beta nu cucks first and rape the feminists, subhumans.

TLDR that's fucking hilarious, most beaners except for the gangbangers would ruin in fear back to mexico to save their families. Niggers have no loyalty to anything and would probably try to fight back but get their shit stomped.

I'm not speaking in terms of what blacks think so much as that they will be the shocktroopers for the kike's last ditch attack.

I wish this was true. It would be amazing if Trump was a closet fascist who reads Holla Forums but sadly I think he'll be somewhat bluepilled

He is the leader we want in a world with just white people.
I cry every time

God damn that is funny. Great font choice.

(checked)
(checked)

My sides are devastated.

It's been confirmed his kids read this Mongolian finger painting board, I'm sure they showed him this site a year ago back when his campaign had just started gaining traction, + there are the two tinfoil conspiracies that COULD be true, Trump having all of Telsa's inventions and being a time traveling super hero, and the old guard of the Third Reich being behind some of what's going on.

Idk if that guy who said that was larping or not, I didn't screencap his posts but I'm sure some anons did.

Gul Dukat dindu wuz gud boi rez inn pass

Nigs nogging yet? It has to be dark there. Nothing on NTA's stream.

Nigs in LA have either been murdered or driven out of their ghettos due to (((strategic beaner placement))), which drives them into the few white enclaves left in that shithole. Are the nogs there even still capable of mounting an LA-riot-style chimp out without having to bus in thousands?

In certain areas like south la, but we they are locked in a race war with Hispanics. That's the flame that needs to be fanned if you want to see a chimpout in LA.

The only whites who will die are cucks who didn't buy guns to defend themselves. Chimps will turn and leave as soon as they meet a hard target.

Scanner: Citywide Tactical Alert

No Queef's stream: youtube.com/watch?v=b7KLY7A_vZU

When does Nog get to start nigging?

RACE RIOTS PART 2: ELECTRIC JIGABOO

It's all the just prelude to a greater Happening.

kek

archive.is/POUot

archive.is/lIcRZ

archive.is/QyQkO

archive.is/XRtpF

archive.is/496uw

Stream
youtube.com/watch?v=rfwikyXFDkA

Not quite. His skin can't be broken, but he's had his bones broken before. He's also very susceptible to susceptible to suffocation and other lung- and disease-based things.

If I remember correctly, he's also an ex-convict of some sort.

archive.is/2z2EX

archive.is/UYGvK

archive.is/nJZXb

archive.is/moBR8

archive.is/sEzWi

Are there any Star Trek SHEEEIT comics with niggers flying cardboard into the sun or something?

The Luke Cage origin story
Pretty much Dindu Nuffin the superhero origin story you would expect

OH BOY ANOTHER ACCUSE TO LOOT AND RIOT

Fug, meant "excuse".

archive.is/9masx

I'M FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF THESE NIGS GOING ON SUCH SMALL-SCALE RIOTS THAT DO NOTHING
FUCK SHIT UP AGAIN LIKE THE LA RIOTS
BURN HOUSES DOWN
BOMB STORES
KILL SOME POLITICIANS
STOP BEING SO LOW ENERGY

I never knew Rachel Maddow was on star trek.

Charles Carroll, calm down.

They can't riot seriously.
Spics outnumbered dindus in LA now.

'Boo at the LA Zoo' spooktacular event to be held all of October — ABC

Soros won't let them, the jew knows that major riots benefit nationalism. His orders are to his puppets are try for "police brutality" and the like.

Fuck you. I will not calm down.
These people think they get shit on constantly, so they rise up. But they never go through with it.
They're cowards, too afraid to actually go with what they believe in and instead run away when things get tough. If they kept pushing through despite the police's advances they'd eventually start making progress towards their goals. If they did it regularly and violently the government would eventually have to step in, that's when they'd have their chance at making real change.
But of course that would happen, as they'll never get that far.

charls pls
stop giving them ideas

Soros needs to buy them some WMDs or chemical weapons. Then they will be able to get shit done.

censusreporter.org/profiles/16000US0644000-los-angeles-ca/

Good.
Ideas is what they need right now, because they'll be trotting over the same fucking ground endlessly if they keep it up like this. What the white man really needs in order to realise how fucking savage dindus are is to see them at their true primitive level.
Asians became extremely racist towards blacks after the LA riots, let's see how whites will react if they attack Silicon Valley? The police need to stop intervening and let this shit run its course, because nobody will stand for it after two or three big riots.

Who is this? Should I know him? Why does he have tattoos all over his face like a meganigger?

CHECKED
H
E
C
K
E
D

He's an American hero with dangerous ideas.

He's a member of the highly political comedy trio Million Dollar Extreme.
He's friends with Sam Hyde, that guy you always see reaction images of choking women.

twitter.com/JoeStudley/status/782826299517612032

He's one of the accomplises of the mass school shooter -still at large, Sam the Mad Man Hyde

When it gets bad, it's going to be bad for a lot of people who actually are innocent. The overwhelming majority of the innocent will be white and completely unaware of the truth, having been raised in an environment where they had no opportunity to learn it.

Some will die. Even with the healthcare we have now, others will be maimed. They will not have asked for it anymore than I did when I was a dirt-poor teenager in the Chicago riots.

pozed boomer scum pls go

Oh boy. We must be in for a treat!

short for (((prolapse)))

No nigga. HIs nation has a surplus of 200billiion that disappeared after Libya was "freed"

The words to describe precisely how glorious this is are lost to me as my sides are propulsed into orbit.

His friends with David Duke and the notorious white supremacist and mass shooter Sam Hyde.

Where did all the nigs move to?

Cop that shot Shenelll o day day last night

== And some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see Armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will… ==

This is what I get for not paying attention.

This song has been going through my head a lot lately, though. Glad I'm not the only one.

**Mom's gonna fix it all soon.
Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to be.** What did he mean by this?

fml… I'm just going to go kill myself now…

LEARN TO SWIM
LEARN TO SWIM
LEARN TO SWIM
LEARN TO SWIM

I can't wait to visit Arizona Bay in 2017

censusreporter.org/profiles/05000US06037-los-angeles-county-ca/

Outside the LA county?

archive.is/GGSfV

archive.is/0Oaxs

archive.is/kVsOZ

archive.is/ujpVe

archive.is/Nn3b4

archive.is/Fwt0X

archive.is/JG73J

archive.is/0Grjb

archive.is/FdKWB

archive.is/jK4z1

Isn't this like, the 3rd or 4th armed nigger they're protesting about in the past month alone?

I mean sheeeeit, the ape brain can't comprehend the concept of obeying authority, so I can (kind of ) understand chimping out when an "unarmed youth" gets filled with holes, despite the fact that the cop is usually in the right in those situations anyway.

But an Armed nigger? Seriously, how the fuck do they rationalize that shit?

That Twitter account is shoddy but the site it keeps linking, theantimedia, seems to have some valid insights.
Pic related is from "5 Times the United States Helped ISIS"
archive.is/1TP7H

archive.is/IOJ3A

archive.is/1Tnkq

archive.is/yPkOD

archive.is/HaCUb

archive.is/8ThkV