Madman? Saviour?

Martin Shkreli reeving up the oven chambers?
rebooting 4chan?
Is it happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4VSNfwFV0Ck&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=q_IKu4E5o5k&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait, that sneaky Croatian is buying 4cuck?

Croat? I thought he was a shiptar

Nope, get that šiptar shit out of here. Shkreli isn't even a Croatian last name.

martin would ruin 4chan. Not sure if that would be a good thing or a bad thing.

I think he is serious about this

this is awesome

Is Martin shekels making 4channel great again?

Holy shit I think he's serious.

MAKE 4CHAN GREAT AGAIN

Wow, just when i thought cuckchan can't sink any lower.

They're literally selling their ass to the highest bidder, it's so sad to watch.

I wasn't sure what the think of him at first, but now I think hes the hero we need.

Would be based AF for a while, but I can see it turning into a SA type clique overnight.

why is martin offering 50 million

that is way to high

what is his end game

dude nobody uses SA anymore, the goons are all dead

I'd personally take a few more years of jews over that.

I can't see him doing much better than moot. He might get rid of the shit moderation, but I doubt it.

He refered to himself as "reverse soros"
Denied being jewish, said his country was 90% muslims.

youtube.com/watch?v=4VSNfwFV0Ck&feature=youtu.be
Current livestream

Wiki says he's a big shot in pharmaceutical industry, apparently he was charged by the FBI for some frauds.

First the UN internet givaway, then Hiro announces 4chan is out of money, and now this. This is all too fishy.

It will become just another vanilla imageboard like KC. Nobody cares.

Bring forth the true form of Holla Forums. The true form will evangelize humanity. Through indiscriminate shitposting and through bantz, we will return to our original state. And our souls will be at peace. Let the sacrament begin.

Let us restore the Path Of Light. Hitherto represent eternity. The Red Pill purification ceremony.Through the destruction of the ego of those who do it for free, 4chan shall now be completed.

That's not a good thing.

everyone that did not sage should be banned, you belong on 4chan

šiptar Islam is more of a diet version of the arab kind

This livestream appears to be a low-functioning autist playing web games.

Forgot to sage, my bad.

Why is everyone so happy? Fuck 4chan. That website died when moot and his mods started his ethnic cleansing campaign. Everyone left of Reddit tier.

Sage

We aren't SEELE, we're either Sjinji (because meme magic) or post-redpill Kaji
Probably Kaji since he was a white dude in nipland only really out for his own interests that ends up exposing huge conspiracies just because he wants to know why all his friends got fucked up, and in the end he just wants a peaceful life with a qt waifu and some watermelons, he ultimately wishes things weren't so fucked and he didn't have to do all the shit he does.

Also Martin is a big pharma kike who will just sell cuckchan out worse than any other owner has before. Just like all his brothers he hates us, he's using the more trusting folks in our movement to gain ground and advance his personal goals. Get ready to lose our buffer and get a fuckton more low IQ one-liner shitposters, we need to prepare.

This is the guy the media tried to crucify for jacking up the price of an AIDS drug like 20 people in the country used. It was raised by 700% or so as soon as his company bought it, but the cost was only taken on by the insurance companies and they personally gave out the drug for free to anyone who didn't have insurance for it. Still, everyone tried to attack the guy as exemplary of bad practice in big pharma, literally the hitler of pharma, when he was their dark knight.

then he trolled in the hearing for it and started a livestream where he BTFO teens trying to attack him for being le ebil capitalist. he's pretty good guy though you can tell he's someone that uses reddit, not 4chan.

still, he said in the stream more Holla Forums and Holla Forums, not less. if he also intends to add visible sage back in and states a preference for minimal mod interference, then there's nothing else we need from him. The rest is on the community to clean up, but we can't if we get banned for shaming.

He been too much into that chan poon

tfw you will never be billionaire neet ;;__;;

your IQ is under 50

You have to go back.

The media is fine with sacrificing a low level pharma lamb to lower the hackles of internet-wolves that would otherwise never so much as consider liking anyone in the industry.
The AIDS drug is just another way of him advancing himself, figure it out. He doesn't like us, he isn't one of us. You are the useful idiot here

This is exactly what he wants you to think, he wants you to think he's one of us so we let our guard down and he gets our clicks and data.
He's a ruthless kike who's only out for his own just like all his brothers, look into who's on the board of Turing Pharmaceuticals, look who is their CEO now. Look into KBIO, who started it, where is their main office located, who is on their BoD? Answer these questions and then tell me this fucking shill is one of us.

Oops, saved that akira shit from tumblr when I'm bitching about not wanting to give unsavory bastards clicks.
Gas me anytime, lads.

nigger I haven't used cuckchan since they deleted /new/ in 2011, I still recognize its value as a mass of useful idiots and the imageboard's being a naturally redpilling form of internet social network, the internet's only non cancerous system of socialization with strangers. but only when not corrupted by mod intervention and carrying strong standards self-maintained by the community

you post like a GATEfag summerfag.

Trump has a tendency to distance himself from poison, please be careful lad.

And you post like someone who trusts jews participate in pharmakeia
kek

I am implying that you trust Martin Shkreli, a fucking kike that participates in pharmakiea.

someone on stream just asked him if he would censor anything. Martin said he'd get rid of censorship and get rid of most of the mods. and something along the lines of lawlessness is what makes the site great.

not everybody here is familiar with the eternal šiptar you knoe

He's Jewish.

agreed, if every board was like Holla Forums we would live in a utopia

even worse. Albanian.

If you think 4chan pol is cucked now just wait til it's literally headed by a Jew

I doubt he is buying it, 5 million is too much for a halfchan. I will remain skeptical of this deal, he is clearly trolling people to laugh at them, until he either buys it or reveals it was a ruse.

i hope he does it. if i was rich, i would do it, just for the power of influence. shkreli is a cool dude. he would use it for that exact purpose im sure of it.

Last time I checked Shkreli only had 10 million dollars not 50.

I'd use it to unleash the flood on Tumblr and Reddit and salt the Earth.

100 million actually.

Rei II was the only good one anyway

Seriously ? I remember right after the shitstorm he said he had only 10mil.

lmao based pharma goblin buying 4chan will assblast reddit so much

SA is alive and well, with many of them networking outside of SA. They're response for shitredditsays and other awful things

Capitalists are the Jew

Nah, the series doesn't matter because anno is a fucking troll that shit all over the message and basically made it muh dick + muh hedgehog's dilemma when the real message Sadamoto wanted to convey is more akin to Ecclesiastes 1:9.
keep shitposting though.

this tbh.

Remember when King Durand brankovic of Serbia gave his daughter to the sultan while Albanians were fighting the Turkish pig. You fucking cucks need to watch your mouth before I spill the beans on how much you Chetnik fucks have helped Muslims out. PROPOGANDA DAYS ARE OVER FAGGOTS.

Martin Shkreli never did anything wrong. All he did was raise the price on the pills for insurance companies but if you had no insurance or co-pay all you had to do was mail them the proof of what type of insurance you had and you would get the drug for .05$ a pop.

he's also the guy who bought that one-copy wu-tang album, and then trolled RZA

Trump (at least Donald Jr.) should buy 4chan.

He was born non-white

He pissed off the insurance kikes by jewing them hard, so they ran a media smear campaign on him. He's a case study of what happens when you take too many shekels from a jewish industry too quickly, even if it results in something great like medicine that won't fuck your shit up.

He pissed of insurance kikes and pharma kikes.

He was pulling the same 'scam' as pharma kikes, but being a lot less subtle about it. Epipen is in serious hot water right now because Shkreli brought negative public attention down on the industry.

Shkreli is a true American hero. I hope Trump pardons him of all crimes and gives him a job.

He sperged out at Trump>>7719268, so I doubt he thinks to highly of him.

All that would happen if Shkreli bought 4chan is, the site would end up being seized by the feds.

youtube.com/watch?v=q_IKu4E5o5k&feature=youtu.be

Fuck off to the Dota 2 containment thread on Holla Forums, Martin.

Why do we need at least three fucking threads on some eceleb faggot MAYBE buying cuckchan, when MDE gets the SHUT IT DOWN treatment for being posted?