Full body orgasm

I just had the most amazing orgasm of my life with this thing. I was relaxing in bed with it in and staying very still. My ass started to contract on the toy like I was cumming and I got really hard. Suddenly I felt these immaculate waves of pleasure wash over me like nothing I've ever felt. They were many times stronger than a penile orgasm, but over every inch of my body. It felt really warm and tingly. The contractions stopped, but I kept on cumming. The pleasure kept getting better and better to the point where I felt like crying but couldn't. I could feel this knot in my throat and I was tearing up. The waves of pleasure went on and on for what felt like at least five minutes. Afterwards my body was trembling too much to keep going. I took the toy out and for the next 15 minutes I couldn't even think straight. It was like my brain went to mush.

Read my cool story, bros

Cool story bro. You must've had one of those prostate orgasms. Never had one myself. I've never been a huge fag of having things shoved up my ass, you see.

I liek 2 put tings in my butthol OP

No but really sometimes I put things in my butthole after anal douching so there's no poopoo.

You eat the poopoo???

What has the world come to?

The same thing happend to me last week but i wasn't showing anything up my ass i was just rubbing the head of my dick in my boxers

What is it called and where to buy desu

cool blog post, upvoted

The Aneros Progasm Ice. Check amazon.

I've fantasized about full body orgasms for a really long time. I never thought I would experience it. I always thought of it as a realm solely reserved for women and that made me really jealous. If female orgasms are anything like what I experienced they are so spoiled.

aneros has one of the most visible guerilla marketing campaigns I've ever seen.
I have one and it feels like putting something in your ass. if you like putting stuff in your ass there are many cheaper options than an aneros.

Yeah, they'd totally pay someone to shill on Holla Forums. Money well spent amirite?

It doesn't instantly make you cum. I've used them for 2 years and this is the first time I've had an orgasm like that.

So we're cool with flat out unabashed corporate advertising here? I'm reporting this as advertising/spam. See, even as disgusting as blog posting is, I guess that would be fine, but this is clearly pushing a specific product not just a gay experience with a toy. Hopefully Dysnomia is a faggot but not soulless.

Are you serious nigger?

Yes, all you had to do to avoid being labeled a corporate shill was not push a product and its name up front and center. This is an ad. You're supposed to help Jim with his money laundering bills by putting it in the ad banner, not a thread on Holla Forums.

You've been spending too much time on Holla Forums.

I'm too busy not getting fucked in the ass and not getting sold getting fucked in the ass by corporate shills to spend too much time on Holla Forums.

My digits are on fire.

I asked what it was an OP told me, what's the problem?

The fire must have spread from your asshole that you fucked raw Jew peddled garbage.

Apparently you can't read the opening post that explicitly shills the product and its name.

You replied to two different people in two separate posts. Telltale sign of a newfag.

Lucky you. I can't even find my prostate.

Oh, you.

Can you find your soul you corporate advertising thread bumping whore?

Man if you didn't keep posting in this thread it'd be well on its way to pruning. Are you autistic or just stupid?

In fact you're kinda making me want to keep bumping this thread.

At what age did you come out of the closet to your parents and reveal that you were going to be a corporate shill for a living?

It's what you get paid to do, so keep taking it in the ass like a good dildo shill.

This is the only dildo I own. I like it, but I want to get something bigger. I have been thinking about buying one of those dragon dildos. They look pretty fun and crazy.

On your journey to suck the biggest cock, did you stop to think nothing would get bigger than the gigantic corporate cock in your mouth or did you just keep looking around anyways like a whore?

Eh, I don't like dicks so no.

Neither do whores. It's all about the money.

When did you get your Hollywood contract?

Is this low effort trolling or what?

Is this low effort corporate shilling? How much do we have to pay you to do it right next time?

What Hollywood contract? Will I be in a movie?

Congrats, you're a woman now

It's what I've always wanted!

i want one wit ha cum tube tbh

Would it actually feel good in my butt?

probably not all that much, but you could keep going with out needing to re-lube. personally though when i used food syringe to simulate getting cummed inside, it really turned me on.

Bamping for more butt play

just finished with my toy tbh

Post your toy collections!

My biggest fantasy ever is to be fucked silly by a tentacle monster.

bop