If you had $5M what would you do?

If you had $5M what would you do?

Buy Holla Forums and ban you.

Would continue NEET life

Post more images of Kittens

This tbh.

Probably gamble it all in the latest crypto fad tbh

Plastic surgery

This but with much less stress and now the benefit of a geeky girl FWB.

Fund the RWDS

Hire a slut to be my Ball Washer.

Continue to live normally.
Once you get overwhelmed by fortune and start spending it, you will lost it.
Once you decide to not have any job you will just become miserable.
Same for deciding to not get gf.
Humans are not happy because they don't need to do anything. Sense of security such amount of money provides is nice but it going to your head will only create problems.

Get out, namefag!

buy some land with an okay sized home.
make the basement into a woodworking shop
build a decent sized shop and get a two and four post lift and painting booth for car stuff and lumber storage/drying
take the time to learn how to invest shit, invest at least 2.5m of it, try my best not to spend more than this makes.

live cheaply, start farming, setup wood stoves in the house, do some car projects, if I'm lucky get a waifu.

I don't want for much. So i'd end up keeping 75% or more of the 5 million.

Invest it and make more money

will use them to buy food etc. and donate it to animal shelters next month buy clothes toys and donate to orphanage

live off the interest until i experience some change in motivation

Buy a 4 bedroom house, buy my favourite 1967 Shelby GT, invest in some shit, live the rest of my life comfortably without having to work 5 days a week. Buy little shit that I need when I need it like I was on a budget

Only way to use 5 mil responsibly

datamining thread do not reply

If I was this bitch I would get some surgery on my pussy so it actually looked nice

It does look good. Just in some pics it looks to be the width of the ocean and in others looks pretty normal

I would play the most obscure games all day, every day. On the original hardware they were made for. No fucking emulation shit. I'd have shitloads of old computers, and like one little Raspberry Pi for Internet shitposting.

Rich fag here, have around 12 million in assets. You can't just "invest" and expect your wealth to be secured. The more wealth you have the more you need people to manage it that you trust. Thing is, those people have to also be dependent on it or they will just make their own and fuck you over. Five million is shit, it's retirement cash you spend on doctors and the hooker to get you off before you die. Once you hit 7 million then you are at the start of the shit train. It's hell because it's not easy that's why we all drink. You can't just keep your cash int he bank, you have to buy companies or direct fucks to spend it on shit where they can sucker some other SOB out of their cash. Wealth wont solve shit in the end because it wont change people to be good, just makes them pricks.

whats stopping you from just getting a schwab account

Invest in mutual fund with >10% returns and go innawoods while receiving half a million dollars each year for sitting around and doing nothing

Spend it, durr.

invest wisely.

Buy some land in the middle of nowhere and build a compound. Make it as self-sustaining as humanly possible, while still having electricity, phone, internet. Have backup communications with Satellite. Have backup power with a diesel genie. Have a Three story house (including attic) with a basement underneath, connected to a secret bunker. Have a small farm to grow small things like potatoes and other veggies, raise chickens and rabbits, and maybe ducks.

Just live alone, in peace and pursue my hobbies.

There's more of us than you realize. I hope your dreams will come true user.

Become a NEET for the rest of my life while playing vidya and shitpost 24/7

your mom, then I'd put the other 4,999,995 into savings and stocks

did anyone else read that as
?

THIS minus the
houseboat, an RV and no donations

be NEET
invest it, and live off the interest
give some money to things, all of them science related
make a facebook profile, post about it, and watch the 3DPD cry

aaaaand the correct answer is

kys