BLOCKBUSTER-HILLARYS PEOPLE REPORTEDLY USING NSA SPY TOOLS TO IDENTIFY TOP TRUMP PEOPLE TO KILL THEM

BLOCKBUSTER: HILLARY'S PEOPLE REPORTEDLY USING NSA SPY TOOLS TO IDENTIFY TOP TRUMP PEOPLE TO ARKANCIDE THEM

This is all unconfirmed (of course) but I would not be one bit surprised
Here is the story: "correct the record" is a Hillary Clinton funded army of trolls. Someone managed to bug one of their laptops and intercept a chat session. During this chat session, something huge was discussed.
Supposedly the Clinton team was handed an NSA spyware package called Foxacid that they are going to use against people who are posting in support of Trump, get their personal data, such as HOME ADDRESSES, go to where they are and "START HURTING PEOPLE".
Would I be surprised if that is the case? Absolutely not, the Clinton killing machine is so well established that all they'd have to do is bump it up a notch and it will be thousands dead. Would Hillary use NSA spy tools to identify the core of her opposition and kill it off? YOU BET, there is no doubt in this in any way whatsoever, she is the eminence of Bolshevik communism, as is Soros, And all I can say is that if you are solidly pro trump and post about it, you had better be packing heat.
Communists ALWAYS escalate to killing off their competition, and Hillary probably already has killed off many this election cycle who slipped under the complicit media radar, the MSM could know she killed hundreds already and they would not say jack. They have already proven that. She is losing her butt and figures she needs to step it up a notch with a better kill list gathered by NSA hacking tools.
Yesterday I was reading about this and there were many, many web sites that had this on Google, it went totally viral in a short time. Now, today, there is practically nothing on Google about this. Google did cleanup for Hillary, because Google "does no evil".
Here is what I have concluded, after digging through the chaff: They are going to get on social media, identify anyone who is posting in favor of Trump, get their IP address, enter the IP address into the software, have the software go to that IP address and back door their computers, gather personal information, find out where they are AND KILL THEM.
The media absolutely will be complicit in this by REPORTING NOTHING ABOUT IT. The goal of all of this is to permanently silence the top voices speaking for Trump, in the hopes that it will help Hillary's troll teams get the upper hand in the last days before the election. DO I DOUBT IT? NO, I am actually shaking now. I don't doubt it at all.
Rumor? YES. But rumors are all too often too true to ignore.
82.221.129.208/basepageh2.html

Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush Conspire to Murder Donald Trump
stewwebb.com/tag/kreg-stonestreet-fbi-retired/

Full text of "HILLARY DEATH SQUADS FOR AMERICANS"
archive.org/stream/LarryNicholsExposesClintonCrimesOfMoneyLaunderingDrugsAndMore/'Beyond Top Secret' Hillary Clinton Emails and more articles_djvu.txt

HILLARY DEATH SQUADS FOR AMERICANS
archive.org/details/LarryNicholsExposesClintonCrimesOfMoneyLaunderingDrugsAndMore

FBI BLACK OPS TRYING TO KILL TRUMP.pdf
scribd.com/document/320300634/FBI-BLACK-OPS-TRYING-TO-KILL-TRUMP-pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

newsfollowup.com/bushfortune.htm
archive.org/details/BLOCKBUSTERHILLARYSPEOPLEREPORTEDLYUSINGNSASPYTOOLSTOIDENTIFYTOPTRUMPPEOPLETOARKANCIDETHEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So kill them right back.

I'd like to see you try bitch.

Straight off of the front page of Jim Stone.
I read Jim Stone all the time but I would never think of posting him to Holla Forums.
There is just something a little fishy about him.
Shame on OP for hiding the source.

HELLO? OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

Look above to see link:

…..ow. I don't doubt it at all.
Rumor? YES. But rumors are all too often too true to ignore.

The first post in the window about Hillary employing NSA spyware and hit teams to single out and kill the leading Trump supporters who are most effective is staying on top

I have gone around the web and found a 90 percent consensus that it is accurate. That means 90 percent real people, and the 10 percent trolls can't overcome it. It is real, READ IT, CLEAN YOUR SHORTS AND KEEP YOUR GUN IN HAND, A COMMUNIST STYLE SMACK DOWN MIGHT BE UNDERWAY RIGHT NOW.
Arkancide IS a reality, and all the Clinton machine would have to do is bump it up a notch to meet the new objective.

I am definitely paying more attention to what is going around me right now, to say the least.

Clinton, Bush & Obama suspicious death lists, body counts.

Alphabetic Index 300+ names: Clinton … Bush … Obama below

wew will they kill the 20 million of trump shitposters in Russia ??

so you CTR cucks try to scare us now ??

scaremongering a userbase of more than a million users??

with salaries of less than 50k a year

you cucks are just enabling us to take the first step

My IP is 127.0.0.1

Come at me, I am legion.

They had better be quicker on the draw than I am.

I'll stepfoward too.

Come at me bro

Hey, that's my IP too!

Seems like bullshit.

Can't wait to drop leftist bodies.

come to the nightmare come to me I'll bring death to where you'll be

They did in the last revolution, although they were Tsar shitposters at that time.

I'll sit there and finger-fuck my scary black babby killing assault weapons and fantasize about some antifa/commies attacking me so I can go all Brevik on their asses. Bring it on leftyfags.

Fuck off dad I'm not getting a job.

You need to buy a moonman mask user.

Imagine some commie breaking into your house to kill you only to find a naked man wearing a moonman mask and wielding a salt raifu.

So ive started wearing body armor, and now am extremely on the lookout.
I also told both my militia and everyone I know that If I die it was clinton.
A strange person was following me and I almost shot them.

Things are getting intense anons.

You realize if someone really wants to kill you body armor won't do shit right?

If someone wants to kill you they'll make it look like an accident. Woops user got careless and his house disappeared in a "gas explosion".

Time to go innawoods

Fool now they can enter your motherboard and simply print format c: to delete your cpu. Your personal computer is kill.

ar 650 will stop alot.
Also my house has no gas main to it. I live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere surrounded by tannerite minefields.

I have so much sec gear and cameras its not even funny.

Your house was hit by a stray weather balloon.

Those damn weather balloons!

If they really want to kill you they will. And by they I mean the jews

My house is a concrete bunker with a roof made of 2 inches of ar550 steel.

A missile could hit it and it would not get through.
I have been prepping for this war for 6 years now, and my father before me for a decade.
We are as prepped a physically possible.

Bump for interest

Saddam?

And if they go full waco, besides a (mined) dirt road there is no way in or out except tundra.
And If I do come under attack my militia will come to my aid as we have already discussed such an outcome.
Also im not the only user living in a buinker.
You will find some of us very hard to smoke/burn out.

Nope just a 10% native 90% german user living on his tax free sovereign land in rural ak.

Hope you're prepared in case of WWIII and nuclear winter user, that's probably more likely than the government coming for us.

I can seal all the shutters at will. I have 9 months of food, and 6 months of water in sealed metal.

Nuclear war will probably kill me though.
Im ill equipped for radiation.

Just buy some iodine, it'll keep you alive at least if you're not close to major targets.

Gas yourself you deranged idiot, killary's army is as flaccid as the wet noodle you call a dick.

>implying they didn't just buy those fake NSA tools really just builds of the different metasploit facets that got leaked by lizardfags

basically

1) they will fail more often than succeed
2) it will make for even more Trump voters

user pls

also.. incase this isnt a bluff

I hope yall niggers arent clicking on pics or following strange links.. atleast paste the links into archive

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

FUCK OFF 4CHAN

If they want a war, we will be more than happy to give them one.

Aaaaand CTR is here

Mine too!

Guess we're using the same VPN.

No, read his story again.

He's clearly Ben Garrison.

I salute you, you glorious motherfucker.

BLOCKBUSTER- HILLARY'S PEOPLE REPORTEDLY USING NSA SPY TOOLS TO IDENTIFY TOP TRUMP PEOPLE TO KILL THEM.pdf

archive.org/details/BLOCKBUSTERHILLARYSPEOPLEREPORTEDLYUSINGNSASPYTOOLSTOIDENTIFYTOPTRUMPPEOPLETOARKANCIDETHEM

Clinton, Bush & Obama suspicious death lists, body counts.

Alphabetic Index 300+ names: Clinton … Bush … Obama

BLOCKBUSTER HILLARY' S PEOPLE REPORTEDLY USING NSA SPY TOOLS TO IDENTIFY TOP TRUMP PEOPLE TO ARKANCIDE THEM.pdf