Music thread

Music thread

post only cool stuff. I will tell you it's shit and call you a faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

music.avclub.com/dream-pipes-16-songs-that-are-actually-improved-by-bag-1798245767
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 maymay

This song reminds me of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel menu theme

This will always be one of the greatest songs I've ever heard

Thanks anons, this was actually the first thread on Holla Forums that I have laughed out loud at in months. So much cringe!! XDD

Hello Nasty was the first beastie boys record i ever bought. it's their best one imo.

Sabotage is a hot one

Have this

waifu

I have a /r/equest for you Holla Forums. So there is this sng i've been trying to find, for the longest time but with no luck. The only things i can remmeber are a woman making some sort of chantings and a bunch of guys playing bagpipes. Its all i can remmeber.

Is it one of the songs mentioned in this article?

music.avclub.com/dream-pipes-16-songs-that-are-actually-improved-by-bag-1798245767
(AV Club blocks Archive.is, sorry)

The first pop song that comes to mind when I hear the word "chanting" is Enigma's "Sadeness Part I", though it's men chanting but with a female singer speaking French for much of the song and I don't think there's bagpipes in it.

I already ffound it, user. Thank you very much for helping. The song im talking about is video related

Since I mentioned "Sadeness Part I" anyway, here it is.

I always thought it was called "Sadness" but the name of the song is indeed "Sadeness".

You're welcome.

dude, i havenĀ“t heard this song in years. What a gem!

The worst shit I've ever seen in my entire life, fucking do yourself.