New sex offender. What's next?

Well Holla Forums I am officially a registered sex offender now, but I'm trying to turn this into a positive thing by embracing my "special identity." What do you guys think, and what other (if any) benefits can I reap from being in this unique category?

Other urls found in this thread:

quran.com/?local=en
pez3peoume3m3iit.onion/index.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You could get paid a couple of hundred to spill your guts on some doco, might be a nice break from blowing other hobos for food now you are unemployable.

How are you even allowed on the internet anymore?

A sex offender isn't necessarily a pedophile. Maybe OP is a run of the mill date rapist.

I don't know why they call them sex offenders. They are just over eager chads or chads that tried to get the dank jailbait. I see this whole system as cucks being controlled by chads leftovers that are upset that chad dumped them so they are using beta funds to shit on chads. This the the circle of life in todays world.

Reading comprehension. Get you some.

If you then inside until because and only, really?

what did you do?

Sorry, I fell asleep drunk last night.

Involuntary deviate sexual intercourse with a child and two counts of indecent assault.

For the record, I don't identify as a pedophile.

Maybe you could migrate to another country.

I think you should hang. Becoming an hero is the best thing you could do for the world, scum.

pedos are all sex offerenders, but not all sex offenders are pedos

Bullshit.

t. pedo

welcome to the sex offender club you inglorious faggot. So was the child a male or female? Also you gain nothing from this new status other then having difficulty getting employment. And depending upon which state you live in you may have to move out and become homeless.

Oh, for those of you who don't know Involuntary deviate sexual intercourse can be anything from jerking himself off with a kids feet to some form of anal. Indecent assault is generally either peeping or exposing himself to a kid.

Oh and you don't have to identify as a pedophile to still be one. With as many charges as you have you are a MAA no doubt about that.

When you are in need and need the cheese pizza, holler your name and your homeboiz will know you're no fed. They'll seed your torrents and say "now there's a man who rapes all that he can. We should all strive to be him." They know that when you park a white van on their block, it's no fed van. It's a rape van! And you lean out of the drivers side window, looking cooly behind you, you throw a thumbs up. Time's up, butter cup! Into the van, and later a pretty dug hole. The rape man knows how to have a good time. The chad of all pedos. Dabbling further and knowing more than the betas who hope you're the friend who will take them to Cambodia for their first child prostitute.

Stay frosty, OP. You're a god amongst men. May all your torrents remain seeded. May lost and missing children stumble upon you.

See

Discriminated agianst because of some arbitrary label like "sex offender"?

Become a Muslim and join ISIS! That way, if people try to discriminate agianst you, you can call them "islamophobic" and than drive a truck of peace through their living room and the (((media))) will love you.

quran.com/?local=en

so was this a real child or did you fuck a 17yr old

Female. We went all the way. She was twelve years old and had full decision-making capabilities, not under the influence of anything.

Children cannot consent, you pervert!

You make me sick.

did it ever occur to you that 12 year olds shoudn't be having sex whether they 'want to' or not?

So how the sex offender tag Mr. Dindu?

O, then it is very tragic what happened to you.

But how do you not identify as a pedophile? Okay, if you set the age bound on the onset of puberty, like DSM 5 an ICD-10, she could already been outside of it. But DSM 5 and ICD-10 use 13 as the cutting age. Also it is unclear how exclusive the preference must be (not in DSM 5 and ICD-10, but in general).

Either way, have you thought about going abroad (as I have already suggested in )? You will probably have a very difficult time living in America. Something like a fake identity could also be a possibility.

a kid can masturbate when they want to, why not have sex when they want to?

Because kids dont think about sex

you must be really old to forget that kids think about sex just as much, if not more, than adults

I doubt this, especially for a 12 years old.

Didn't you say it was involuntary?

Get out, pedos

We are pedos because we think that children sometimes have sexual thoughts? Speaking for myself, I had sexual thoughts, although no fantasies about real intercourse (maybe due to my special situation).

In other wors, you were thinking about sex, because you were abused.

No.

one of my earliest memories is of me masturbating. i didn't even know what it was, it just felt nice when i rubbed my dick on the floor. i was definitely under 10 because it was in my old house, and it was years before my family moved. before that, i used to kiss my cousin when we were super young, and i remember one time we hid and got naked and rubbed our genitals together. we didn't know what sex was, we wanted to do it because we wanted to.

dude I've been fapping since age 9. Never been abused.

kids like sex, problem is they don't understand it.

O my God! You have committed statutory rape to each other! Hopefully you will go for years to prison for this! /s

and with everything else in life, it's the adult's responsibility to teach the kid about what they don't understand. yet for some reason when it comes to sex, you're supposed to just sweep it under the rug until they turn 18. i blame organized religion

congrats on busting your pedo cherry. I'll post a nice link to a forum you can join.

oh by the way here's a nice link to a forum on Tor you can join. Nothing shady about. its a pedo forum for only talking.

pez3peoume3m3iit.onion/index.php

oh man, it's like you wanna get banned.

OR someone who has been arrested for peeing in public 3 times in WV

is there a rule against posting Tor links? if so I didn't know about it. besides the link is safe and has nothing illegal on the site. I'm not stupid ya know.

okay i had a sensible chuckle to that.

user is talking about the pictures.

I lost my virginity to my cousin when i was about 7 years old. We continued the fucking and sucking until i was 9.

oh okay. standard pics are a bannable offense now. Okay sorry about that. no more pics from me then.

you can keep osting, as long as you keep ot legal

yeah man, no pics of anyone under 18, doesn't matter how they're dressed.

Didn't you guys know, come on now.

oh okay. Well thats not a problem. Only legal stuff here.

well geez which one is it?

user is trolling. The rule is, nothing ILLEGAL

pedos were purged my man, anything under 18 is a no no.

AGAIN? FUCKING FAGGOTS

yeah man, where have you been lol

I've been here 2 days ago, man and pedos were alllowed. How did things change so quickly? Are the vols being cucks again?

masturbating isn't sex with an adult.
I'd never deny that kids have sexual thoughts and desires just that 12 year olds shouldn't be having sex even if they 'want' it.
as an adult you should have known that.

I don't know man, they decided to change the rules again. There was a vote and apparently purging pedos won the vote.

I don't remember the choices all that well, it was something like everything goes but cp, remove pedos and repetitive threads.. and some other shit I don't remember.

Motherfucker Dysnigger is being a fucking faggot again

Why?

faggot doesn't know what he wants

So how were you caught you stupid fuck?

little GF probably bragged and he was caught

that's actually almost always the case

yeah. thats the sad part of it. the girl is truly innocent and yet her voice can destroy all.

BAN ME MODS

true

do you have a reason? we can both agree that an adult raping a child is unacceptable and should be punished accordingly, but if the child wants to do it, and the adult is caring about it, what's the problem? aside from the obvious legal problem, laws change

nothing is truly wrong with it unless you count fornication (sex before marriage). But our society has deemed that 12 year olds cannot consent. So we're stuck.

but the bad thing is these laws totally destroy a child's sense of having their own sanction.

Hi, im also an so. I got drunk and downloaded shit from emule. Explained it but homeland security are canucks. Judge didnt care but the 21 year old female DA made it lifetime registration. Didnt even spend a day in jail cause court knew i wasn’t pedo but DA cannot be over ruled by the court or judge. Thus my life employment wise was ruined.

the fuck is emule?

old p2p program

is this a typo? what weird magic can a 21 yr old use to become a district attorney?

nvm im retarded

I blame the lazy parents that outsources their job to The State.

user…

When I was 10 was extremely sexual.

well pedophilia is the next lgbtqiapppp+ identity that's going to get pushed. see if you can become a poster boy and go on dr phil or something

I don't like toddlers but I like 12-16 do us all a favor and post links.

Why do people namefag?

What is the context for this map of the “age of consents” in Europe?

to piss off autists like you

Is that how a hymen looks like? No wonder girls first time hurts a lot you literally break open there skin between their legs creating a opening?

Satire?

It's how vaginas are made, user. Women who haven't had sex yet pee through their buttcracks

o my god my sides

yeah, it's supposed to be done by a surgical practitioner but most guys are too horny and just claw it open.

What about if they are both 12 years old?