Does anyone here buy and sell crypto currencies? I need to explain several questions

Does anyone here buy and sell crypto currencies? I need to explain several questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/TEL-BTC
kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/AGI-BTC
coinmarketcap.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what about it?

I have small amout of money let's say 10 EUR. Is it possible to buy any cryptocurrency with such money i dont want to invest too much i want to test waters.

coinbase.com
a lot easier to buy with usd, but you can buy with eur too

LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH (BY LONETHECAT ON INSTAGRAM)
EVERY TIME I DO IT MAKES ME LAUGH (AND CRINGE)

I have only EUR on my card

Which cryptocurrency is a dnm vendor most likely to accept? Is it still bitcoin? Will tumbling them make me anonmoose? I really want me sum fucking acid.

coinbase is shit, use bitfinex or gemni or binance. Bitfinex is best. Usually you gotta buy eth or btc and exchange it for the alt coin. Buy stellar it will go up a lot this year and it's pretty cheap. Get 100 bucks and put it into stellar or eth. eth will prob double to triple in price, but stellar will prob go up 5 to 10x as much or more by the end of the year

Started with $20 of Doge in 2013, now have ~$100,000 of various shitcoins.
I love talking about this shit.

You won't be able to buy BTC and get it on an exchange because transfer fees are high. Your best bet is getting ~$50 of LTC transferring it to an exchange and selling for BTC to start trading.

Get on google and find an EU exchange, there will be plenty.

They should take XMR, it''s fully user and has taken over much of the black market.

localbitcoins.com

I'd sell you 29 XRP for 50$

Can you withdraw them for EUR or USD?

Well i dont know what XRP is.

I could but being an Aussie I prefer AUD. I have cashed out ~$5k over the years and recently increased my limit to $25k as I plan to take a chunk out next time BTC moons.

also you can buy on ebay, just find someone with
>98% positie feedback, i bought 3 LTC for 15$ last year.

its another crypto, like bitcoin, litecoin,…
see ripple.com I'm certain its going 5$+ in 3 months.

Some guy on biz told me TEL coin kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/TEL-BTC will go double next month.

I hope not, it's the banks effort to kill crypto by trying to get their 100% pre-mined, centralized shitcoin to the highest marketcap.

Can you cash out all 100 000$?

I don't trust smaller marketcap coins. so I believe its a shitcoin.

true, unfortunately we're doomed it will happen.

I can cash out $50k a day so it would take me 2 days to fully cash out.

That's absolutely insane. Which coin do you suggest to buy?

I'm keen on ARK, holding $70k worth ATM.

Okay lets summarize this. I make account on coinbase or any shit exchange site. I buy BTC for EUR then i exchange BTC for any coin. Then i sell this coin if its profitable for BTC and then exchange BTC for EUR?

Your best bet is doing some form of dollar cost averaging.
BTC, ETH, LTC.
any tier 2 coin like XRP, XRB, etc.
Community coins like dogecoin saw growth after 5 years. Another community coin launching today is garlicoin.
Only buy with money you're willing to throw in a dumpster.

That's the basics. Remember that the price of BTC always moves compared to EUR / USD ect. so you can get more BTC and lose $ or get more $ while losing BTC.
I think BTC is still no where near the top so all I worry about is getting more BTC, I couldn't care less if it drops to $5k per BTC because I believe it'll be $50k per BTC this year.

Just remember to only put in what you can afford to lose, when people put in too much they get scared and do something stupid.
Also pic related in extremely accurate.

This doesnt matter. If any coin will get even 2% growth in month then it's worth spending it on.

I have lot's of patience i wont mind spending 1000 EUR and letting it sit for months

true but if invest 40/60 in BTC/ETH and BTC saw more growth then you're losing potential profit.

looks like im brainlet i never thought about this. So what do you suggest?

Don't worry about "potential profit", it'll leave you chasing pumps which is very dangerous.
Find something you actually like because of the technology / devs and hold.
I was riding ETH waves years ago and got caught out, I sold 2,000 ETH for 2.7 BTC. If I had of just held I would have ~$2m today.

I dont know who to hold on. I would rather take suggestion of someone who did it before than going full yolo

Start trading but only play with 10% on any one trade until you get the hang of it, you will lose while learning so don't lose it all.

Seems like reasonable advice thanks.

biz talking about TEL coin. kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/AGI-BTC

Is this reasonable?

Always check coinmarkercap.com, look at past price and volume to make sure you aren't buying at the top.
/biz/ likes to scam newcoiners by getting them to buy shit high.

this site doesnt work for me

typo
coinmarketcap.com/

What does -x% mean? It lost value? Gained?

x% is price change in the last 24 hours of -x% means it's gone down in the last 24 hours.

*so -x% means it's gone down

So i want to buy low and sell high right?

Yep, never buy at ATH (all time high) as they normally go down from there.

Don't buy yet wait for a day maybe two and pay attention to dips the price is not going to shoot up in spikes for at least a month. Your money is pretty small so go for some cheap stuff, XRP or XLM or even penny shit like tron, cnd, electorneum, sia.

I've consistently made over 400k USD each year trading and millions through long term holding in the past few years. You won't be doing what I do as your funds are very limited. The only few bets that you can always trust atm are BTC and ETH. ETH will definitely double or more this year and is a very safe bet. BTC probably will bull run very hard and perhaps break 25-30k. XRP is shit coin and centralized but retard investors and know nothings think it's going to be huge so it will certainly go up to 5-10 bucks maybe over 20 eventually this year. XRP is in a great place to buy but will ikely dip down to 1.20 or lower so wait and snatch it then, Eth is as well, BTC is as well.

Stellar will be huge, but that will take some time as FairX may not open up this year. Stellar will not only be huge in price in the future, but incredibly useful as it will be a central medium for fairX an exchange with very promising devs and backers. Most all shit coins will inevitably climb in price as that has been the pattern over the past few years. Just be prepared to sell at good profits and not look back. Hard work and paying close attention it's very easy to guess good points at selling and re buying. You can easily turn 100 bucks into 10k year end trading a few hours a day.

Some people that have posted don't really know much of what they are saying and parroting reddit advice which is horrid. Any fucking coin can net you insane profits if you buy at good times and sell at fairly good profits without getting too greedy. Holding for a month or two when you buy dips of most anything that has some promise or hype will pull you a few hundred percent profit minimum. Most everything is hyped and over-inflated so take advantage of that and earn some easy money mate. Cheap coins you can bet will go up 3-6x their prices at least within a few months would be XRP and XLM. Their are penny shit coins that are worth putting money into, however, price may be stagnant for months then spike for a few days then go back to shit.

Coins I have invested into long term are BTC, ETH, Monero, and recently vert coin and stellar. Alt coins I have significant investments in, but trade regularly are Factom, XRP, Raiblock, and of course BTC and eth at good profits and rebuy on dips. I have a few thousand here and there in a lot of other coins but just kinda leave it alone, bancor for example I have bought into at a little over a dollar and plan to hold until it gets to 10 bucks. I like to set artifical goals, but you need money to do that.

How much funds do i need in order to go big?

I'll need more info, what is big to you and what are your funds like. Right now is a really good time to buy and if you really want to risk it you can watch for some dips over this next week. I gave my sister 300 USD and told her to mess around she doesn't so I just do everything for her since I just copy what I do with my cheaper stuff. That was in October and that 300 I turned into around 3.5k USD after fees if i want to cash out. I traded maybe a few hours max a week on her account. That should give you an idea of the ease of profits with cyrpto.

I don't have extensive knoweledge as you do i must belive you and the poster before you. You really make me nervous when you say you turned 300 into 3.500. I have never traded before or had too much money in fact right now i feel sick in stomach and im just reading some posts on god forsaken anonymous forum. My current disposable funds are 100 EUR.

While I have nothing compared to the other guy I don't stress about having 100k in crypto because I think of it as the $20 I started with.

Bumping the only worthy thresd in Holla Forums.

Community coins like dogecoin saw growth again after ~5 years. There is another community coin being launched today called garlicoin.
Might be profitable long term and short term.

look into monero for anonymity, it lets you host your own blockchain localnode and is all about privacy (no tumbling necessary)

kek

AHAHJHHAHAHAH you fucking retard ofuck im laffin

What do you suggest then?

wew lad.

Indeed.

xlm is a meme, tron is a scam, xrp is also a scam, doge is a joke that doesnt appreciate enough to be considered a good choice

i've been buying into somewhat-low market cap coins with good teams big backers really behind them. right now if youre not in OMG youre probably gay. if youre not in QASH youre definitely gay and hate money
buying into memecoins with lowmarket caps that dont have large institutions behind them is a retarded gamble imo, and xrp is just retarded because youre getting huge steady dilution and its already way past its value considering this

i bet you bought BITB lol

I dont know who to belive anymore i will invest in the all coins suggested. There is large amout of them and i dont really know neither do you or any who will be profitable.

kek
look at the institutional partners omisego already has nigger. if you dont think these gookbanks will pump the coin and force the retarded devs to complete the project on time for mad gains you might be gay

Well said i might look at those coins.

sounds like youre gay fam
im sorry to tell you this

I like traps so you might be right

surprising !

Since you have insulted me and my beatiful girly boys i have decided to only spend 5% on your coins.

This literally doesnt matter. Even if 100 guys suggested me 100 different coins i still wouldnt know which one will be profitable. I dont know how do you decide this nor them. Is there some pattern to this or what.

>(((he))) doesnt know

What about DASH?

HOW DARE YOU!
There is no reason not to own some doge.

you tell me ;^)

glad you earn so much money maybe in future you will be able to cure your autism

son i've been in crypto longer than your desert jew book was written

kek'd, nice one user

I find it ridiculous to earn so much money just by watching some numbers online. There are people who sweat blood and are getting killed for minimum wage. This only prove that life is indeed unfair and those who dont think will be doomed spending their life in medicority or poverty. Not like i compalin.

elite neet traders will be the next jew

There will be regulations

regulated distribution in the transfer of power lel

Was that real?

>buying into the (((scheme)))

yes goyim, don't try to seperate yourselves from (((our))) centralized banking system

I like this shit that you talk, shit-talking user. Not because it is bullshit, but because it seems to be real shit.
However, kindly explain why OMG's chart looks the way it does atm, and why QASH isn't hype, since I am an even greater gay than this shirt-lifting poser

To all the anons who made some good profit in trading: What do you think about BAT? I like the idea it's based on and see potential in that.
Currently I have about 700 BAT, 93 XRP and around $550 in BTC
Started with 200€ in Sep. and slit the profit to what it is now.

I suggest OP the same thing I did if he is really unsure. Just get into a large coin to get started and learn to keep an eye on the market. You'll feel way safer eventually.

Gonna get some etherium, I knew about bit coin a few years ago it annoys me the small amounts I used to buy weed like £70 or whatever in 2014 would be worth thousands now, like other op says investing is about being patient

I have raised it to 100 eur. Maybe ill go 300 Eur.

XLM isn't a meme it is the currency that is used as an exchange for fairX when it opens which will be better than any other current exchange on the market for alt coins. The backers and devs for fairX are as good as you get much like etherium when it started.

As others have pointed out just because a shit coin is shit doesn't mean easy profits can't be made. Imagine being retarded as you and bitter that you didn't buy ripple at 20 cents or lower when it was for sure going to go to a couple dollars. The profits you could have made, but you choose to stay poor and ignorant. Ignore this guys advice he is poor and will never have over 500k profits on crytpo. Losers will always stay bitter.