Cuckchan is kill

Cuckchan is kill
Summer Forever
archive.is/5Q86J

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/782649157404229633?s=09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, now the whole of 4chan's Holla Forums is going to move here, it's going to be great mates, the IQ will drop atleast 20 poins!!!!

There is already a thread faggot, this is not cuckpol.

Be as unfriendly as you can to newfags.

well have to move on then too

Bullyteam Six assemble.

Already a thread.

Did we also inherit cuckchans mods? Because it kind of seem that way.

We have like four 4chan threads a day

just tell them to go fuck themselves and mock them, they'll get molded into it

2nd Squat Sgt Scrawny Mc'Feels reporting.

Something Awful 2.0

not as if we're any better now that cripplecuck is kill and (((Jim))) owns the site

Time to leave for the bunker boards.

theres like 5 threads about this already. gtfo

I feel like a lot of cuck/pol/ will just go to r/The_Donald, tumblr, or here. The ones that come here and make shit-tier cuckchan type threads will get temporary bans for their shitposts, the smart ones that come here will lurk before posting, and eventually the board quality could remain the same but with more people.

SAD!

REV UP THE GORE

the tiny speaker on the left and the bizarre two tone wall really sell this. Somewhat jealous of the Mars Attacks! tar baby

They're already here and have been pouring over for the past few weeks in large numbers. "Hurr durr dubs thread nao" "redpill me on x" "ya'll wanna take my political survey??" and the various un-ironic "I hate trump now" posts (ironic ones still funny…..).

I hear you.

Makes sense that as the mods here become total faggots like the 4chan mods alternatives fall apart.

yes with extra attention whore sauce
see

fuck off

They didn't think this through

So, there's gonna be another exodus?
Welcome to Termina faggots, time to start shilling for NNTP?

nntpchan-style decentralisation/federation is needed pretty badly, especially with all the bullshit going on with DNS recently. I want NNTP + infinity next front end.

I doubt that will happen because of the difference in skill-level of their developers.
Maj is fairly competent, experienced, etc and Jewsh can't even keep s sub-1000 user website afloat and incessantly shitposts about updates that never come and break his software when they do
t. really really wanted next to work but infinity never really is the truth of the metter

So what do we do? We need a shiny frontend to attract the majority since they don't understand the decentralisation maymay.

Thr Trump thread deserved to stay. Nothing else did tho.

r 4 chan is also kill

Also we could all just go to 8ch.pl

Jesus Christ…

Notice it likes the Daily Shoah page?

Im speechless

Oh boy here we go
twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/782649157404229633?s=09

Most likely they'll move over to /news/

Redirect them to 8ch.pl

By god, redirect them to the goon bunkers like endchan and 8ch.pl

I though 8ch.pl was a legit bunker alt for us?

so, lets set up a Holla Forums NNTPchan node that's compatible with yukko incase these retards flood us again.
or just shill livechan there and use it to direct the idiots to 8ch.pl, or nextchan(new jewsh chan)

It's more of a newfag net anyways.

Set up a node for us fellow Holla Forumssters and make some nice CSS. I'm fairly good with that sort of thing, but would likely make it look like AfterStep window manager since that's kind of the end result of every visual project I embark on.

Nobody cares

holy shit, it's real.

join #nntpchan on rizon then.

What we need is buy-in from Jim but we will never get that because he also has financial interest in keeping 8ch closed. We can't splinter, we need full migration or to nntp-ize this place.

I can help pay server costs, let's talk on #newpol or some other platform you'd prefer.

Fuck this in spades. When did we get the Arab mods? When Hotwheels went MIA?

Fucking g00k, just close the site already.
The death of halfchan will jumpstart the second age of imageboards as autists scramble to create their own.

Will also push some to start making the next generation, decentralized imageboards.

So what are we going to do about this? 4chan is the front man while 8/pol/ is the man behind the curtain. One is more serious directed discussion and effortposting, while the other is more shitposting and memery. Both serve their purposes, so long as they're separated.

I see our operation like a series of concentric circles. Ogres are like onions. 8/pol/ is the center. The next layer is 4/pol/, then other cuckchan boards, then reddit, then faceberg, then other normie sites and the media. Kek's divine grace flows out from the center. All aspects must be in harmony.

8/pol/ cannot handle a large influx of 4/pol/ newfags. Effortposts would be buried under a mountain of one-liners and CTR bait.

the only reason same doesnt happen here is jim sells our data

This is why it's imperative to divert and siphon them off to 8ch.pl and endchan.

Nice meme
g00k was caught red handed with selling data and admin access to companies for their damage control.

The only reason why we're still alive is because user population and server cost is small enough that the profits of 2ch keep us afloat.

8ch died when Hotwheels died and the Arab mods took over. It's been shit for about 6mnths now.

There is nothing to do until people are willing to exodus and this place becomes the frontman. It's pretty much 4chan now after the first exodus.

8? I mean 8 kinda looks like 3 so I forgive you.

and voat

Still less shitty than 4/pol/. If you think the quality has dropped this election cycle on 8, then holy shit, just check out 4.

But at the same time, I still continue to post everywhere because it's important to maintain a hold on our spaces, rather than give them up. We gave up Holla Forums back in 08 when that cancerous chanology shit took hold. We gave up /n/ and /new/. Many here gave up 4/pol/. We can't keep ceding ground. We can't keep running away to more inconvenient and obscure parts of the internet. If we keep doing that, it won't be long before we're all stuck on some fucking shitty darknet website via tor browser.

I see this as a parallel to white flight. Our forefathers fled the cities to get away from the niggers, and this just resulted in us giving full control of our cities to the niggers. And then the niggers started spreading out into the surrounding areas, and then the suburbs, and every time they kept pushing us further and further out.

Except ceding ground is the only choice until a polack makes his own website and hacquires competent moderators.

darknet is where we should be. The more politically involved we get the more they are gonna use the NSA to identify us. We've already given up the traditional DNS infrastructure, why not make it into a good thing?

Why not become the 1st internet culture to be part of i2p?

No it's not. You whether through that shit. The tactic of flooding our boards with shills and shitposters only works because it causes people to give up and run away. You need to beat them back

Because then you'd have a grand total of 10 users. There needs to be a balance. Too few people and you're irrelevant and can't do or spread anything. Too many, and you get flooded with shitposters. That's why the dynamic of 4/pol/ acting as a lightning rod and 8/pol/ as the "inner circle" has worked so well.

Worst case would be to shut it down at a crucial time during elections. Doesn't sound like anything drastic would happen, just reducing image size.

It reads like satire. It's sarcasm.

….and none of that woks against blatant banhammering. Dumbass.

Part of the fun of Holla Forums was being better at debating. Now the MODs control every comment. If the MODs are shills, the board is broke. They out people's IPs, they destroy debate, the have ruined this place.
Notice this thread just got anchored.

We need to exodus.

Forgot these.

Large n' Charge moving into LZ.

How copy? Over.

Don't forget