The pentagon piad 500 mil for fake Jihadi videos

www .thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/01/pentagon-paid-for-fake-al-qaeda-videos.html

I guess their plan was to insert code into realplayer and put Jihad videos on DVDs and distribute them in Islamic areas, then they could get an idea of who was watching them. Or at least that's the official story.

Remember jihadi john? Every execution video made by ISIS is brutally graphic, yet that one in particular is sanitized. Why?
This lends credence to the theory that it was fake.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RADOR
thebureauinvestigates.com/2016/10/02/fake-news-and-false-flags-how-the-pentagon-paid-a-british-pr-firm-500m-for-top-secret-iraq-propaganda/
archive.is/9jkB3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't get why the Pentagon would need to make fake ones, they could just ask the real ISIS for actual onese. It's an unnecessary complication. We already give them guns and land, maybe we also give them top class videographers.

I don't know man, but the James Foley beheading video seems really suspicious to me. It's not like any other beheading video I've ever seen, the fade-to-black, lack of blood, pantomime knife sawing, etc. The guy doesn't even look like the real James Foley. The whole thing just reeks of psyop.

OP is a faggot for fucking up the link and not archiving.

Here, nigger

archive.is/RADOR

There's your problem homie. No such thing. Al-baghdadi is not even a real muslim, he's a Jewish Mossad agent named Simon Elliot. The whole thing is an op, I wager 80 percent of their fighters are just mercenaries, and know it.

Thanks bruh

Also, if the hidden-code-in-dvds story is true, why would that cost half a billion dollars? That's fucking rediculous.

They could just take footage of cartel beheadings and dub them over with Arabic phrases.

IDK, you wouldn't believe the way the US Gov't was pissing away money then, and now too.

I work for a company with an entire division devoted to contracting for the military in the ME and Africa. It's incredible how they waste money.

That prevents him from recruiting genuine mudshits… how exactly?

also
>implying a mossad agent is too moral or squeemish to actually kill somebody, and has to fake it instead
give me a fucking break.

boy, you have to learn the basics of pentagon money
when the pentagons spends 500$Mils on some shit, it's not waste
it's money transfer from the taxpayer to the ones they've chosen to recieve this money
it's also a mean to terminate the pentagon carreer of some dude who takes the blame because he "wasted" money, thus has now to find work in the private sector he just contributed to enrich by half a $Bill
always has been, always will be

It prevents them all from acting unilaterally, dingus.

What are you implying that I'm implying? If they're not a real muslim offshoot then they are not real, not who they say they are, they can still occupy territory but it's all a shell game.

Here is how it works:

Fucking simple. You think that Mossad is too moral for that? Get fucked.

You misunderstand. They aren't fake in the sense the people aren't murdered; they are fake in the sense that the perpetrators are US government; same as all the other false flags.

Hitler dubs of truth.
I'm not anti-war, I think we should purge the mudslimes BUT the American public is absolutely being duped into a perpetual state of war to line the pockets of the kikes in charge and to give the corpse that is our economy the illusion of life. I hate saying that shit because commie leftists believe the same thing but I honestly think there's some truth to it.

Could be either, false flag or hoax, my point is why cap a dude when you can not do so, hoaxes are so much cleaner on the back end to everyone but us.

All fake

Holla Forums was right again

Remember this?

PURE coincidence goyim, I wouldnt worry about it.

We know Islam for the last 1700 years, Mehmet.

Considering the ICANN takeover of the internet, perhaps it might be a good idea to start screengrabbing articles like this in case they get censored (or if archive goes down or gets censored).

Polite sage for being semi off-topic.

Videos are haram for them, this is why you dont have real rape videos.

Look at all the mileage the DoD got out of blatantly fake Osama bin Laden videos after the guy died at Tora Bora.

Because ISIS isn't real like you think. Especially when it first hit the news with the videos. Like all psyops, if you put some fake shit out there it will eventually take on a life of its own

i'd make better videos for a lot less

their loss

Do those fleets of Humvees we gave them even have DVD players?

They got fucking robbed.

They watched the people online viewing those videos and kept tabs on them to protect Americas Free-Dumb.

Makes one wonder how realistic those fake videos are considering all the conspiracies about hoax video and false flags.

OPENNIC FAGGOT. Jesus fucking Christ. Nothing of value was lost when that happened.

You're going to need a better source than The Daily Beast.

On a related note.
I have a link for this article but it now has a paywall if it wasn't removed.

WAG THE DOG
THERE IS NO WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST

bamper

All that money is to pay people off and keep them quiet. It isn't production values. Its shush money faggit.

Oh you summer child.

theyre probably having shoah about how they could have possibly posted this on their site

>thebureauinvestigates.com/2016/10/02/fake-news-and-false-flags-how-the-pentagon-paid-a-british-pr-firm-500m-for-top-secret-iraq-propaganda/

THIS IS THE REAL SOURCE

ARCHIVE:

archive.is/9jkB3
archive.is/9jkB3
archive.is/9jkB3

YOU CANT LET THEM SLIDE THIS THREAD

Holla Forums is being just as stupid about this story as plebbit was.

Most of the money went to ordinary "get the brown people on your side" propaganda, and the "fake propaganda" was put on disks with viruses to log the IP addresses of people who played them.

You reek of Jew blaming US government for what your racial brothers did.

Okay, you convinced me, Muslims are harmless and we need them to immigrate here.

see

That's the only thing that makes sense.

Most of these groups have no idea what the fuck they are doing by themselves.

Mossad - Behind the scenes

fucking lol'd

B-but it was russian hackers!!

page 24. deserves a little bump to save it from page 26