Would you bang a 10/10 girl if she had an obvious herpes outbreak?

Would you bang a 10/10 girl if she had an obvious herpes outbreak?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_simplex#Prognosis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only if we were married

Pick one.

herpes isnt permanent bro. just because she has it today doesnt mean she will have it next =week.
10/10 girl with a shitty dress on does not mean she will be wearing a shitty dress forever.

False, there is no known cure for herpes. Once infected, it permanently embeds itself into the victim's nervous system:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_simplex#Prognosis

With what I would consider 10s, she would immediately descend to a 5 for obvious sluttiness.

Also no nigga, I'm not getting stronger herpes because of a "screw it why not" with one girl.

What a stupid fucking question
Kys

You are an idiot.
Even when she doesn't have an out break she can spread the virus.

no

Shit like this makes me glad I'm virgin and I never want to have sex. this stuff is scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We should spread the notion that "it's not that bad" or "it will go away, and everyone has it now so it's cool to have it". This way normie 3D fuckers will kill themselves sooner. As of now it's taking them to long to completely fuck themselves.

shes not a 10/10 with the herps

But there are 2 types of herpes.

Also: In the US, 58% of the population is infected with HSV-1[77] and 16% are infected with HSV-2. Among those HSV-2-seropositive, only 19% were aware they were infected.[78] During 2005–2008, the prevalence of HSV-2 was 39% in blacks and 21% in women.[79]

We are fucked.

Your not a kiss less virgin yet you post on chans?
I don't know about you but i thought most people who come here wont ever be affected by normie diseases.
I'm going to need to amp up my smugness of being without medical need in front of normalfags then.

definitly this

Well, we broke up so it moves me back in the damaged goods bin.

Also I used to sleep/date with virgins so I'm not THAT concerned about herpes, but nobody is safe.

Speak for yourself normalfag. HSV's only effect people who fuck around. To even consider it a threat proves you take to many risks in life that makes you susceptible. This is not even considered a threat to most of us here i'd imagine.

HSV-1:
Infection with HSV-1 can happen from general interactions such as:
Eating from the same utensils
Sharing lip balm
Kissing

If if someone fucking sneezes in your ugly face or some gross pig tends to not wash his hands after pissing but you need to shake hands anyway because fucking job enviroment.

in 30 years I had 3 sexual partners and all were long-term relationships. My last one lasted for 4 years.

Also, you might have ONE partner, but said partner might be fucking around behind your back and by this you gonna catch some pokemons but hey, you know better, it seems.

You can get hsv 1 by sharing a water bottle.
Its no more a "normie disease" than mono.

When was the last time that… you left your room?

Only disgusting people do any of these. This just shows how uncleanly you are.

It's still perfectly curable.
Mix some dmso (this is the surfactant, for penetrating skin) and oregano oil (this is the antiviral), and apply it to all obviously affected areas, over the lower portion of the spine, and a few drops under the tongue. Twice a day. Do this for 2-3 months.

It'll taste bitter as fuck, but that's the price you pay for being a slut.

Yes. Thats not genital herpes