Obama pushes census update labeling Jews and Arab non-white

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/09/30/white-house-wants-add-new-racial-category-middle-eastern-people/91322064/
archive.is/QDWzl
Is this the 1 good thing that Obama is going to do in his presidency?

Other urls found in this thread:

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/
theoccidentalobserver.net/
forward.com/articles/7806/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/09/jews-at-us-colleges-and-universities/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/11/critical-theory-in-the-american-university-a-critical-issue-part-one/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Finally. How did that even happen in the first place? We used to think Finns weren't white.

No you retard, now kikes will be able to claim oppression even more and can openly declare war on whites without targeting themselves

1) He thinks the race war is coming
2) He thinks the whites will lose the race war
3) He think this move will spare the jews and arabs from the causalities he thinks the whites will suffer in the race war

This plus they want to keep the leftards away from israel because they are pushing for palestinian help and other shit like that. This way they wont be labeled white and oppressors and will have the right to be victims.

Maybe now when kikes go "My fellow whites" they can be called out for real now

This. However, I do see an opportunity to turn niggers and mongrels against them.

So what. They've been playing victim whenever they wanted, and were suddenly "white" when it came to criticising actual white people. Now they won't be able to do the latter.

That's a lie, they'll do it anyway, but at the very least anyone pointing out they're not really white will have legislation to back up what they're saying.

It doesnt matter. Its a golem control tactic. They dont want the sjw hordes to target them so they will get someone who speaks for them (obama) to clarify they are not white and therefore not racist oppressors.

Its used only against their own brainwashed white masses to not target them.

Bingo. If this will be reflected in the census of wealth, education, media ownership etc., maybe normies will start to wake up. It sure as hell hasn't been an opportunity until now, because every time you pointed out Jews aren't white, some asslicker thought they could contradict you.

Nigger we can mobilize and arm over 100 million whites in the USA alone with or without a Government.

American whites literally own half of all guns on Earth.

Won't stop the leftists, they still bitch about Tibet.

They had that before too. They've had it this whole time, this new law doesn't change their victim complex and "woe is me" at all, they've had it and abused it at maximum levels. There's no going up from there.

And they've been targeted anyway over Palestine. The overton window has been shifting for a while actually, and it's not going to go back now. They should've applied this measure years ago, now it's too late, the criticism has started and it will continue.

In case of a new holocaust.

That could be too. Maybe they are preparing holocaust for the whites so they dont want to be targeted.

He's right.
He's wrong.
He's wrong again.

One Outta Three Ain't Bad?

So they're no longer a religion?

They're finally admitting to being a race? Good.

But Judaism is just a religion. Anyone can convert if they wish to.
You ever heard of a racial Christian? No, that's just silly, it's a religion, nothing more.

Holy shit. He finally did something right. It only took him 8 fucking years.

You may think that, but people who are born goyim are burried seperately from the people who were born jew, in order to not defile the jewish graveyard.

They will always look at you like you're a dirty animal.

you cannot really be this dense surely?
are you new?
judaism is a religion, being a jew is genetic

It's exactly like Zoroastrianism. I swear to god do people not know what an ethno-religion us?

That's the joke

time to use this
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/

This is factual but also bad, because now it makes it easier for them to cry discrimination on the basis of race when the shitlibs look for "disparate outcomes".

No, you idiot. It's in our favour.

The kikes always require to blend in with the host, that is why so many of them play the kike name change game. Remember how many people we redpilled with the echos? It's like if one day, everyone decided to paint all the yids blue. People will quickly find out just how privileged and overrepresented they are. The leftists like Corbyn and everywhere else will still hate kikes because of Israel's oppressing the Palestinians, Arabs in Israel, and Muslims which are far lower on the progressive stack and the new census will show the ridiculous amount of money and privilege they have as if we don't already know from the list of billionaires, disproportionately overwhelmingly over representatively made up of Jews. Nobody has more privilege than Jews. This is their death.

But won't Jews be labeled and thus their immense privilege become obvious?

The new thing in the SJW fairy tale of equality is that you're now raycis if your company or agency demonstrates any kind of disproportion in treatment of others compared to whitey. Of course the stats will expose the Jewish power structure, but guess who won't be looking at it and who will? The government, media and university system will ignore the information. "Discredited raycists" will report it and will be ignored by simple association. The recategorization of these groups as non-white (as they should be) will never be used to help whites, we can only assume he's doing it with some ulterior motive.

BLM and leftists still hate Israel so calm down. We may not agree with them on everything but they're right about that disgusting parasite pariah state.

Oh gee, this won't backfire at all.

Oh my kek! I didn't even realize this, imagine how many normies this will redpill. Thanks obama.

My guess is a move like this is for vote targeting. They know jews and skittles skew almost entirely dem and this helps them pinpoint where they are. Although I would assume this data is already out there and available to the gov…..

(checked)
Ongobongo every once an awhile does something good. Being a Mixed race Mutt he has mixed loyalties. Jewish Mother and Muslim Father. A true 'Murican!

The university system already treats gooks the worst despite the fact that genetically they're literally the only race in America who don't have a drop of white blood, as opposed to blacks at 20-30% white blood, latinos at 50% white blood, and jews at 90-99% white blood. Even more than whites and once they see the ridiculous over representation of kikes in university combined with their ridiculous privilege that surpasses all others, they'll get treated worse than gooks and whites.

Go to theoccidentalobserver.net/ (run by a professor no less) and click on the link that says "Jewish Question." There are hundreds of sources articles here that explore the topic of Jewish privilege, especially how over represented they are universities yet their grades don't match (essentially they can somehow get in with lower grades as if they have AA) like how whites and gooks are forced to. Isn't that fucking strange?

The Jewish Path to Success: Nepotism and Privilege
forward.com/articles/7806/

theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/09/jews-at-us-colleges-and-universities/

AND EVERYONE HERE FUCKING READ THIS, IT'S BY A PROFESSOR SO DON'T BITCH

theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/11/critical-theory-in-the-american-university-a-critical-issue-part-one/

What percentage of US Congress is Jewish again? What percentage of the US population is Jewish? :^)

Checked.

That's something that SJW's will probably never comprehend. The power of the "oppressed minority" is something that ONLY exists because they're "oppressed" and "minority". Take away either of those and you take away their power.

SJW's have a vested interest in maintaining the status quo and keeping oppressed minorities just the way they are.

You are unfortunatly right here. It's like they can smell something brewing and want to distance themselves from anti-white initiatives.

But at least now we'll have census data to back up the truth they have been hiding in plain sight. I can't fucking wait to see those large concentrations of them in LA, NYC and DC. Or when they shoot to the top of mediun income chart and whites stumble down to 3rd place behind asians and jews. They won't be able to hide their power levels any longer the way they once did under the shroud of "white".

I'm fucking ecstatic about this.

If I'm not mistaken from a quick headcount. Roughly 5.2% of congress and 2% of the population.

that doesn't make him an ally in any way, but Obongo is definitely not a friend of the kikes.

Oh an roughly 30% of the 80 richest people in the world are Jews. The rest of the Billionaire Goyim have ties to Zionism. (video related)

Obama is 50% Kike. He just is also 50% dumb rebellious nigger whose father was a Mudslime.

This is something I never understood and just proves that SJWs are delusional.

If you look at Asians, statistically they have the highest median income in the USA - they also make up only like 5% of the population. And a lot of these people are 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants. They alone shatter any sense of "systematic oppression" How did these yellow and brown skinned minorities start all those businesses, get into med/law school and skyrocket to the upper middle class if there was ever such a thing a "systematic oppression" How did they ever survive such racist oppression with all those "Me Chinese, Me peepee in your coke" jokes flying around?

SJW's conveniently omit these stats from their arguments because it shatters their delusions completely.

I see no proof of this. What I do see is a President who has been furthering globalism in the west and funding initiatives in the middle east that heavily benefit Israel for the passed 8 years. He is the definition of a friend to kikes.

There won't BE a race war.

Blacks and Beans won't win in a stand up war and they know it. If they were able to - they would have already tried to.

Whites are to comfortable with their trappings of modern life in general to even broach the idea of starting the racewar. Who wants to go away from their smart phones and readily available food. Jew entertainment, movies, games, silly brain washing music.

Black and Beans will simply flood us, whilst politicians will let more and more in. They were said to try to out breed us, but that won't even be needed. The more Black and Beans become politician class and hold office the more and even MORE blacks beaners and non whites will flood in.

Its then that Blacks and Beans will conduct a violent action. They are using their criminal elements to do this now and the jails are filled with them.

Nope this is the long game. You and I will probably be long dead before it happens. And Whites will surely lose.

The only thing that could ACTUALLY save the White Races is if we had a race war very soon within the next year.
If the power went out tomorrow it would force this sniveling generation of zombies to actually do something. They would learn to plant a garden real fast.

Lol

Consider Eugenics; kill yourself.

come on now goldstein, you know the economy is crashing sooner rather than later with no survivors
when the gibs dry up, the chimping breaks out, and thus the chambers rev up.
deal with it faggot

No; clearly we can continue importing foreigners until they are 99% of the population. Of course the government will be able to function when 99% of the population is low IQ, disorderly, criminal, doesn't pay taxes, and collects welfare. The whole point of these people is they are a tool against hardworking independent minded people BECAUSE they are so useless and depended on government. Even if they were 85% of the population they couldn't win a race war, but they could crash the government. That's the joke.

Jared Taylor on suicide watch.

wew so now lets see if he comes out and says he's been hiding his power level

you realize he's doing this so that arabs and jews will be excluded from the white genocide right? It's only going to blowup in his face though as we shall soon see. :^)

No, it's good. Jews have been able to benefit from they illusion that they participate in the debate as white, thus implicitly pro-white, while actually being anti-white. No need to out the Jew if he already self-outed.

South Africa.

The idea is to harass society till their plans fail and they develop a deficit which is then met with a (((loan))). Loans are parcelled-out slave contracts.

If kikes are classified as a non-white minority they'll get extra protections and privileges via federal laws.

Anybody who thinks King Nigger would propose something good for white people is a truly dumb nigger.

But will Hispanics still be considered white? A lot of them are listed as such in criminal records.

Uproar over overrepresentation of Jews when?

No way ZOG would allow it to happen. Jews hide behind the notion that they're """white""" to mask their shady dealings.

It's how they're able to kvetch about being oppressed victims while simultaneously being the richest demographic by far AND also somehow leading the fight against "white privilege".

If jews were officially classed as middle easterners, then suddenly it'd be a lot easier for normies to realize "hey wait, white people aren't the ones controlling the nation after all!"

There's some pretty triggering history behind why hispanics are considered white. Basically, it's because of that communist Good Goy shill known as FDR. There were some rulings that deemed hispanics were subject to segregation and blocked from immigration, due to the obvious fact that they aren't fucking white. FDR did some activism and somehow got the definition of white changed so that hispanics counted as white. And that's why we have this bullshit about mestizos just being a culture heritage group or whatever they call it.

Assyrians? Mennonites?

There weren't enough of them to justify a secondary clade, so they just grouped them together.

Think about what Obongo is actually saying by pushing this.

nice try, shlomo

Fucking saved.

I think they're trying to force whites into accepting being a minority.

If we're a minority, can we have all the gibs?

They want us worked to death.

Darn … I want to swipe my EBT whenever I need liquor.

Exactly

Don't think of that which the lowly nigger does. The liquor won't taste the same.

I hope you're prepared to do what needs to be done.

newfag, we're all well familiar with kevin macdonald.

That's nice I guess. When's the update that stops considering spics as whites?

PLEASE DO NOT TELL YOUR PLAN

this is a datamine for kikes, if i ever go with a plan to release info on some shady group, don't let them know you are coming, that's the most retarded thing to do