Illuminati card game

Most people here would have some fimiliarisation with the infamous illuminati card game. Along with its interesting past during the production of it, quite a numerable of its seemingly impossible predictions have come true such as the pentagon "attack". Even obscure predictions like the prediction of flat earthers have come true. In my mind, maybe these could just be coincidence and overanalysing the cards but I would like to hear any opinions on the topic as well as voice some of my own.
Call them the jews or NWO or whatever it still fits

Other urls found in this thread:

reptilianilluminati.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/illuminati-card-game-all-illuminati-cards/
mega.nz/#!BMQVUThZ!S6AnWUDKg0dwTtYYwbuFHpvGUQHYMFP74C3RS_gL05k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One of the most alarming predictions is of the rise of "kek". No one would've even been paying attention to this card less than even 2 months ago. "Coinicidentally" however, a frog is now literally a god that people pray to and worship. (No matter how ironically?

Another seemingly vague prediction that has been fleshed out is the alt-right and Donald Trumps success. This card depicts an angry man with a face very similar to Donald Trump. Donald Trumps rise has been associated with peoples anger towards the establishment and how "enough is enough" when it comes to elites screwing us over.

This card got my attention because of a thread earlier today that was about half of Americas top jobs could be replaced with AI drivers. This would definetly cause anger amongst drivers and nationwide protests.

With all the purge related chimp outs and UN trucks arriving in the USA along with ((((coincidences)))) such as >pic related (excuse the nigger talk) the purge card could possibly be a prediction of the near future.

how about posting the whole set?
in normal quality..

It's easier to describe each card image by image not by pointing out the entire database. Also you can find the database yourself, this isn't cuckchan.

Self esteem with people holding awards. Could be in possible reference to the millenial generation and their pussified competitions where everyone wins.

BATRACHOLATRY [noun] the worshipping of amphibians, especially frogs

at least don't post 10kB small pictures

wat?
Are you saying that flat earthers are new?

I'll try if I don't get banned for spaming.

Every time this card game is ever talked about, it's only ever a few cards at a time, and only for events that already happened. Despite this seemingly prophetic game, there have never been any discussions about events yet to occur using the game's full set of playing cards. The whole thing is mighty suspicious.

sage

The Illuminati cards are great (and the Kek one is spooky) but you're acting like the world didn't exist before the Internet. People have always thought there would be an attack on the WTC, since there was one in the 90's. Kikestarter Media didn't invent flat Earth. And awards have been handed out like candy since the late 80's.

Also, you're just looking at the pictures and titles of the cards and ignoring the text, making you look retarded. Enough is enough is about the government's ability to JFK anyone they don't like. Pentagon isn't being attacked, it is the site of some cabal ritual in the game.

last batch

thanks for trying, but there are more than 400 cards i think

reptilianilluminati.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/illuminati-card-game-all-illuminati-cards/

Some like the charasmatic leader one are too generic as it could be obama or donald trump. The international drug dealers could possibly be the phillipinos but then again drugs have always existed.

awww :3

I know that some have to be taken out of context to make sense but thats why they're so mystical. Some make perfect sense even without taking them out of context.

bmp

Anyone notice how the democrats have a black man and a woman?

get out

I've been thinking about this. There's a few possibilities I've been pondering.

1 - We really have summoned upon powerful forces and magic. Meme magic is real.

2 - The head Jew's son is here shitposting with us and having some fun, asks his dad to throw all our memes into the mainstream and do events that reflect them. Make us think we're in control.

3 - A rival force, fighting the Jews from the shadows since the start is with us and doing the same. Powerful group is on our side.

Now, CERN did something a year ago, since then things have really blown up, but easily since 2012 things have gotten crazy. Perhaps we really have been taken to another dimension, but they messed up and their influence is weak. Perhaps they took us to a dimension where meme magic does exist.

Weird times ahead anons, dangerous too at this rate.

Fuck off Sinead.

BOARD

I don't know if the Earth is actually a snow globe or not.

But after watching some of their content I'm 99% convinced that NASA is still a big scam. (After all, it's cheaper to use a green screen and a swimming pool.)

What does the rest of the card say?

it's flat but Holla Forums decided in half a second "flat earth" is a psy-op to discredit real conspiracies

That's been happening since at least when I was a kid in the 80s. I remember my first punt pass and kick when I did mediocre and got a large award, and realizing that these awards were meaningless.

These cards are modern talismans. They combine conscious intent with artistic magick. They have power. The maker of the cards had some power. It's really that simple to me. Btw, I'm Meme Master M. That's actually my real name in real life guyz.

Everytime. Be sure to call the cops and tell your mom you little faggot.

oh wow i fucked that up with all the whitespace
seems that kek has provided me with repeating digits to show forgiveness.

(polite sage for doublepost)

fucking make a pdf with all of the cards, one each page. I've been thinking of printing and playing this at parties

center for weird studies: bozon control center = higgs boson

The earth is not flat. It's round and hollow.

This ones kinda of apply to Holla Forums other than

I remade about 350 of these cards using photoshop for this purpose, want me to upload it somewhere?

yes

This isn't the full set but has all the meme cards and enough to play without having repeat cards in multiple games.

mega.nz/#!BMQVUThZ!S6AnWUDKg0dwTtYYwbuFHpvGUQHYMFP74C3RS_gL05k

ty

A lot of the early Discordians were in contact with some pretty strange magic. I know goontards are most commonly associated with it now, but there are not insignificant connections between say Discordianism, Subgenious, and Kek worship. Anti-authoritarian and non-hierarchial. I think the early crew of Discordians were legit seers and wizards, and probably got flashes of the weirdnesses that were to come.

fixed

This one's probably too big a stretch, but one made me immediately think of the other, soooo…

There's no getting around Crowley any way you slice it - Western esoterica flows through him, for better and often for worse. But the Principia Discordia is absolutely in my headcanon of totally legit wisdom tradition books, alongside the Tao te Ching and Emerald Tablet of Hermes.

Principia Discordia is the Holla Forums of "Western esoterica". The only reason why Steve Jackson made cards catering towards them and church of the subgenious is because they would be dumb enough to try and collect them to find some hidden meaning.

Even if that's true, how many Holla Forumsacks got their start on Holla Forums a decade ago? To an impressionable evangelical kid so serious he didn't jack it for the first time until he was 19, the Principia Discordia was an absolute revelation that religion could be fun and funny and spontaneous.

A fair point, but it would only be true if Principia Discordia didn't have ulterior motives like Holla Forums does. The people behind it, such as Robert Anton Wilson, push for deconstructing dogma and not having any firm beliefs yet not going all the way like Holla Forums did. In the Illuminatus trilogy, RAW went over plenty of conspiracy theories except the idea that the Holocoaster could actually be fabricated which is probably the easiest to do, while also going out of the way to make standard evil Nazi Hitler references. The only thing I see is trading tangible dogma to a more intangible form of dogma to those who can't perceive it, the definition of a limited hangout.

Does anyone have the political correctness card and is it as overpowered as it looks?

Thanks although some of them are altered to current events.
I still appreciate for uploading this.

Those are the only cards with changed text, everything else is the same except for cards that had errata.

thanks for upload and being honest, i was about to have heart attack opening the CIA one
(didnt look at the frog one first)

WHY ARE THE PICS SO FUCKING TINY AND COMPRESSED I WANTED TO READ THE TEXT

GOD DAMNED RETARDS

I don't know if anybody is monitoring this thread anymore but I also take heed to these Illuminati cards as a form of "revelation of the method."

The Bavarian Illuminati serves the "UFOs" which are actually fallen angels (who are inter-dimensional beings), it it shown clearly with the similar triangle/pyramid symbolism shared by the two groups. The UFOs also have a power of 6/6 x 2, making them the most powerful group in the game as well, perhaps also signifying the duality of their power as well (physical and spiritual.) I believe that there are many officials in positions of government particularly in the USA who believe they are being guided by benevolent alien beings into a new era of one world prosperity, though I don't know if the more initiated occultists are truly aware of what they worship, perhaps if they do know they are not ET, then they believe them to be ascended masters or something who have seduced them with gnostic teachings.