Are they white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are Caucasians white ?
If so Arabs and jews are white as well

Looks pretty white to me

hurr hurr duurr

If all Turk grills looked like this, I'd convert to Islam right now.

t. butthurt non white

Turks are not 'white'.

i'd convert to idslam tbh
id post anzus but theyre on another hdd and i dont want to bother hooking it up

whiter than the average american

Do you even know where the Caucasus is, burger?

It is mostly red, only some parts are white.

Cast of the film "mustang", actresses are rather white and play a several sisters

Yes

A turkish actress hazal kaya she seems popular there and just looks like a white girl. Ataturk didn't secularize the country enough, islamists returned , have the power now and sadly will want her to wear hijab

Is anyone "white"?

The best Muslim country tbh, its still kinda western in places with booze and no dress code, lots here in UK most don't care about religion they make kebabs etc and normally contribute.

They're Caucasian.
Plus they're secular.

No, Turks are not white. But Turkish women can be hot enough to not care

Turks are only "white" if their ancestry can be traced exclusively to the west side (re: Europe) of the Bosphorous.

Yep, your ancestry being rooted on one side of a waterway denoting an arbitrary division between two "continents" (even if Europe is really just another subcontinent of Eurasia if we're being honest) magically endows that person with the quality of "whiteness".

datamining thread do not reply

That image is retarded. The Jew on the right is obviously an Arab/Indic Jew. When people talk about "White Jews" they typically mean Levantine or Ashkenazi Jews

Shut up Holla Forums

Holla Forums fell for the "One race the human race" meme though

This. you fucking idiots still buy into the race myth. smfh

If race is a myth, why is the white reca superior to the black race?

*race

Circumstance mostly.

No. Its genetic, you inbred fuck. White people are genetically superior to black people, thats a fact.Why the fuck do you think only the niggers died from ebola, and pratically no white people died from it? Because our immune system, is better than theirs. They are vulnerable to every shutty disease under the sun, and we are not. And dont make me talk about intelligence, Niggers are stupid as fuck. Even more stupid than monkeys.

I love how we can fully accept different physical traits as being determined by genetic but suddenly when one brings up intelligence or behavior its immediately "circumstances" without a second thought

I read every word of this image every time its posted. And every time its posted, I still can't find the proof that he really is the Holla Forums BO and wonder why the bottom section is entirely non sequitur to the top section

It takes for granted that the second picture is the BO which was never proven just repeated until people started to believe it. The rest is just nonsense.

Niggers couldn't even come up with the fucking wheel.

Niggers do have some advantages, their bones are heavier, meaning they're harder to break but make it very difficult to swim (and, I think, move, since they move like monkeys), and they, like all other wild animals, mature quicker (physically, not mentally, since nigger kids can't recognize themselves in a mirror, while human toddlers can do it years sooner).

Blacks have good motor skills. They're like the anti-Asians. Whereas Asians are good at math but terrible at driving, Blacks suck as math but make good pilots and drivers. You never hear about blacks getting in car accidents (unless the accident in question was the fact the car was stolen)

Whites are the race of art, language, music, diplomacy, architecture.etc

yes

See for yourself.

You see "turk" is not so easily defined. If we talk of modern day turks, you're talkig of a wild mash up of all kinds of races, depending on the region you got people of different skincolor. If you look at the history of anatolia, you got everything there. From turkic steppes from asia, which were kinda like mongols, to greeks, to arabs, hell even indians should make up some percentage. But if you really want to see a real "turk," you'd have to go to asia and find some turkic steppes. There you can be sure they are turks. Which are asian, which looked similar to mongols.

turks=/=turkics

THEY HAD BETTER BE.

I meant the Caucasian race nigger .

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

More white than most Amerilards

Depends, big parts of turkey think they are direct ancestors to turkic people.

Well, if I'm wrong, what is it that I said wrong? Everything I said is correct.