Great trolling potential spotted

The Calais Jungle can be rated and commented on Google Maps.

WHAT TO DO

1. Go to Google Maps.
2. Search for The Jungle, Calais.
3. Let your creativity flow and drop a redpill.
4. ????
5. CULTURAL ENRICHMENT

Someone registered the place some 3 weeks ago on Google Maps. So far, there's been 13 comments, half of those are positive leftists, the rest being trolling Frenchies. Here's a translation of their comments:

As a reminder, restrain yourself from giving a short link to the place that Google could link to Holla Forums. Find it by yourself on Google Maps.

Also worth of note, Google has been hiding recent satellite pictures of the Jungle and instead shows pictures from three years ago, newer ones can only be seen using Google Earth:

Looks like the shitskins need some napalm.

Nice find. Just commented on it but it's not visible. Does Google needs to validate it before it appears?

This shit could have been stopped months ago if France properly cracked down and removed the kebab. Instead they acted like a bunch of fucking retarded pussies and now the camp that used to have only a few hundred now has close to 10,000.

this has a great potential. bump

4/10
Nice enough camp, but it needs more showers

It's better to let them fester in one place than all over the place.

You'd spend less money that way.

Apperently you can make it a business?

What's that stencilled logo all over the place in the camp? Haven't figured out how to screenshot in maps, but it looks like the statue of liberty being crushed between two tanks. Are they signalling their contempt for western ideals or using it to make a statement of how they think western society failed them?

if you do make soros the proprietor

This

This

Register it as a Brothel

no do it as a like a PMC base, like whatever blackwater's ranch is set as

No, register it as Clinton Foundation

I'd go for whatever that desert is where the Israelis don't have nuclear weapons.

Need photos and a website. The number is from the french immigration.

For some reason I also have this account all of a sudden. Don't have any connection to it.

I'm just shocked that the Jungle still exists.

I've been waiting for some teenage French punks to burn the thing down.

When a frog complains about bad smells, you know shit is fucked up

The only action the frogs ever take is going on strike. France is the world's first communist country. They expect government to solve all their problems.

You forgot the typhus problem

need moar comments

Hello fellow trollacks!

Bump. Don't let this great lulz slide away.
Give us your messages and we'll translate them to french.
Post them in both languages for maximum trolling potential.

Visited for the vibrant nightlife and exotic cuisine Stayed longer than expected due to some nice young men forcefully showing me how their penises fit into my anus. 5/5 Would come again.

Venu ici pour la vie nocturne et la cuisine exotique, je suis finalement resté plus longtemps que prévu grâce à quelques jeunes hommes très accueillant qui ont insisté pour me montrer comment leurs pénis pouvaient rentrer dans mon anus.
5/5, je reviendrais.

It looks like two bulldozers tearing it down.

I'm sure they do need better hygiene, but what's your point?

Bumpity bump.

I wouldn't be surprised if in twenty years it's an official district of Calais.

i made my contribution

Very nice OP.

Contributed.