ITT: true stories of how you were molested, sexual abused, raped, etc

ITT: true stories of how you were molested, sexual abused, raped, etc

I'll start

>singing in the choir inb4 I was a twink
And that's what probably made me go from straight to being a gay 24 year old man today

Other urls found in this thread:

hrw.org/reports/2001/prison/voices.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you didn't lick it off the floor? he should have beat your faggot ass

I can only imagine how many people decided to do that instead of leaving.

The kid who lived next door to me growing up taught me to drink alcohol and I blacked out. A when I woke up I had something up my as's. I pushed and pushed and shut it out. It fell from my as into he toilet. It was a wad of a xmen comic book. What we were reading while getting drunk. I think I was molested but who knows. Maybe I shoved it up there after getting drunk but I doubt it>>7714684

Did you ever get to go fishing at his dock, or did he jeer at you until you went away?

By never having sex

My dad would have me watch him piss when I was in 3rd or 4th grade and one day he made me stand in the shower and he pissed all over my head and into my mouth. He was a normal dad besides that, though

i was on the subway in Beijing China near three years ago during the summer and heard a "zzzzziiipppp" next to my ear and some dude in a three piece suit pulled out his dick and almost slapped me in the face withbit

what the fuck user my dad pissed on me too

when I was 7 or 8 me and my older cousin used to play with each other benises and be naked and play with each other but the thing is I didnt become gay, I did become bi but that was bcz of the internet, also this wasn't raped or molestation because I remember having fun and he was really nice to me

I'm bumping this thread. I occasionally get off to real rape. It's also something that I can become confused about. Sometimes I get horny & fap and other times I get very triggered.

I read stories & reports like these:
hrw.org/reports/2001/prison/voices.html

^I allow my mood to dictate my reaction.

So from all of these stories I'm reading, it makes it sound like people get turned gay via molestation…

a thread full of degeneracy

it should be considered child abuse to NOT fuck your children

Sort of related question: Are those nudist websites, where you have to pay for the pics honeypots? I guess so, just want to ask if anyone has sure info.

I used to piss on my dad in the shower when I was like 5 or 6

Never

So, like prison?