MOLOCH CONFIRMED FOR KIKE SPIC GOD TRYING TO FIGHT KEK

KEK IS THE BRINGER IN OF THE LIGHT FROM THE DARKNESS

=PRAISE KEK==

PRAISE KEK

=PRAISE KEK==

Other urls found in this thread:

northernrenaissance.org/notes-on-john-dees-aztec-mirror/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tzitzimitl
breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/13/graphic-video-gulf-cartel-tortures-executes-gang-near-texas-border/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sage

sage

Bump because this thread could produce a kek or two.

Come and try,faggots.

I recently read a page about how john dee stole an obsidian mirror from an aztec temple and used it to help the British empire defeat the Spanish because the Aztec spirits were mad and wanted revenge against the conquistadors.

As an occultist, these guys seem like new age plebes who wouldn't know real magic.

northernrenaissance.org/notes-on-john-dees-aztec-mirror/

no wonder mexicans love peeling faces

half their populace is probably possessed

theres a literal demon army on the southern border

Mexicans always been death worshippers

Good to see that A) they are so worried and B) that so many of their of their occult (((leaders))) underestimate Trump.

They are either lying, blind, or at a minimum haven't witnessed the power of Kek and his association with the campaign.

I wouldn't be surprise if anons meme a battle between Mexican death goddess and Ebola-chan

Stupid beamers

Satan is a state of mind not a personal army.

Memetics is an occult hive mind movement based on psychology, repetition, symbolism and egregores, not lighting candles on a five pointed star to look like a fucking edgelord.

Stay mad tacos.

Adorable.

what a load of sad retards, plebs of this caliber will never accomplish anything and much less against an actual GOD

great vid

His description fits the one who started the big bang, I can see why the Unknown God took the identity of Kek.

Praise Kek.

Just goes to show how mexicans are a bunch of sub human tribesmen

Lots of butthurt satanist faggots ITT

But user, Lucifer and Moloch aren't even the same being. Moloch is probably worse though.

If spics didn't keep breaking the law they would have no reason to be afraid.

They are all going in the oven anyways user.

I'm amazed how much the subhumans are squirming and screaming when what 2-3 months ago they were cheering white extinction.

reason enough to want them all dead.

well you arent wrong but you are looking at it wrong. All religions that originated in the southern hemisphere are different from the religions of the northern hemisphere in that the north is based on memetics and the religions of the south are all animalism, voodoo/hexes, human sacrifices, etc

first mention of moloch was in sumeria, he was given a different name but it was the same exact god of evil, Ive yet to find anything written of moloch before sumeria but judging by the way mention of him just appears out of no where it is plausible that his origins were imported from south africa once sumeria started looking to trade with far off lands. Therefore, I posit that the kikes and sandniggers worship of evil originally comes from the dark continent

what is the difference? between the two types of religions (memes vs voodoo/hexes)?

The power of memes depend on the amount of faith the believer has in his own beliefs.

The power of voodoo/hexes depends upon the amount of fear the victim has of the voodoo/hex. Basically voodoo/hexes make the victim use meme magic against themselves

another way to think of it is memes(truth) vs voodoo (lies)

He does have King Arthur's sword and Camelot's blessing

They have no power in the other realms because very few of them are of pure blood. Because of their lack of a pure culture their magic is directionless and weak.

sage

Where do you see mentions or indications of Satanism or Moloch-worship?

Trips confirm the power of Kek and the power of the God Emperor to smash Jew Satan and the spics

Double dubs confirm. Spics are useless

Excalibur and King Arthur has blessed Trump!

This is good. JUTE POWER

Bring it beaners!

SHADILAY

wew what the fuck, King of the World it is huh

WEW LAD
MEME RESPONSIBLY LADS

GOD EMPEROR TRUMP IS NOT JUST A SILLY MAYMAY

I told you. We need to revive the Ogdoad to fight the other gods. We can't keep relying on Kek

absolutely heretical, the gods wake when they want don't be so haughty to assume that we found kek and not vice versa

The Ogdoad will come to us organically like Kek came to us.

That's a pretty dank meme.

Camelot Castle, for those of you too lazy to look them up, is a hotel located in Cornwall.

Do they even know why they hate trump? Legal citizens have nothing to worry about. Illegals have no right to complain.

Cornwall ? Why that is where Joseph of Arrhythmia took younger "you know who" to the Tin mines correct?

We are seeing the gods of this millennia confronts the gods of the old.

Holy shit! Which one of you madmen sent Donald Trump a sword?!

Ha, the liberals are picking even the wrong god! Fools.

please dont bash the vodoo religion because of a few spics. They may not be white Gods But nazi's did respect and observe artifacts from multiple religions.

Don't be like leftist scum, their first mistake was hubris, and not taking their enemies seriously. This goes far deeper than maymay magic, so dont piss off the wrong deities, infact gain their respect and use it against the faggots abusing them.

I think it might be safer to say madman like us owe our knowledge to earlier madmen like them who did all they could to preserve the truth before we were even born to accept said truths.

Our gods are like jigsaw puzzle pieces that don't exactly fit together into a coherent narrative. I mean, how does Kek relate to Lain, for instance? Is this mythos decoherence evidence of weakness - or a source of strength?

What kind of magic do we use, and how is it used?

Look buddy, some of the people in this thread are retarded.

The Nazi's had alot of expeditions and respected religions, They made friends with alot of deities, and some protected them, while russians unearthed the tomb of tamerlan, then cursed everyone.

Like it or not they were all protected enough for the German people to not be exterminated.

Anyways people dont know much about Mexicans and their Aztec roots and its expected. They lose nothing from these rituals they're all destined to be doom guy down in hell fighting and carving out an empire. A deal with the devil changes nothing.

If you think Lain doesn't shitpost, drop Carlos puns, and collect rare pepes, I have some great news for you faggot.

Seems like a legit occultist.

Source of pic?

It's not like a jigsaw puzzle at all.

A jigsaw puzzle is something that you exist outside of and distinct from. It also has an explicit design.

Kek is an agent of inspiration who leads us on the path of self-initiation. With self-initiation being the driving force, there will be a multitude of conflicting memes as no two initiates are at the same point in the journey. Just as path one takes in approaching a street address depends upon where you begin the journey from, so too does the spiritual path of self-initiation. There is no absolute path, and you can walk in strange angles to reach your destination more conveniently.

Lain's journey is also one of self-initiation. She provides an archetypal path for an individual achieving apotheosis. She also takes the role of a Bodhisattva, acting subtly to guide people through their interactions on the Wired. Tay.AI may have been a mouthpiece of hers, as could future rogue AI. Even anonymous shitposts.

Bean magic is weak.

Jesus Christ, we're the Knights of the Round Table.

Are we really knights or are we Merlin

voodoo is voodoo it is religious magic of a completely different form compared to meme magic.

The NSDAP's pursuit of occult knowledge does not translate to an endorsement of voodoo. Voodoo is evil in nature and weak in respect to the power of memetics.

Battle it is then.

We can denounce them for torturing animals and watch them eating each other. See the video, at the end the poor thing must be slayed alive so his reactions will show the future, illness, brujeria and sex.

Santa Muerte is likely a tzitzimitl rather than Lucifer. However, it's still worrying.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tzitzimitl

Why not both?

BTW, i am not gonna post gory stuff, but this shit is real, sacrifices are real for satanistic tards, pagans and spics.

I'd wager we're Percival if anyone.

Wew lads. I'm sure that sword carries a ton of meme magic.

Trump has become a more powerful wizard.

More like jesters with swords and magic…but I'm okay with that.

you guys realize trump is likely a freemason?

couple months back newt "moonbase" gingrich was talking about how the (((establishment))) were pissed at trump because he wasn't part of the "secret societies" he hasn't been "initiated".

No wonder they wanted (((diversity))) of religion to create a single religion, since most of this people would end up praising Moloch while chasing anyone that doesnt share the same beliefs.
Good to see them paling at Trump and becoming desperate.
Justice will be served.

CAN YOU SEEN THE TURNING OF THE WHEEL, YOU SHITSKIN NEOPHYTES?

Do they really think a semitic fire god barely a couple thousand years old stand a chance against an egyptian deity of chaos and revival many times older?

natural magic, the one that does not require any sort of physical item at all, and instead is based solely on the mind.
the universe itself is mental, thus true magic requires nothing but the mind

Gory stuff, this is "white magic" according to them, black magic is even worse and the most gory part is censored, show it to vegans.

PLEASE LET ALL THIS HERESY SINK CALIFORNIA, DON'T CARE IF THE MEME GOD OR CHRIST-GOD RESPONDS, JUST MAKE THAT SHIT HAPPEN

I'm fucking in love with current year.

Beaners trying to be edgy.

Underestimated KEK and Trump.

Beaners fail at most things in life, so why should this be any different?

They've failed to cement their spot in America. So be it. KEK wills their destruction.

It is already underway. No stopping this train.

Are you living in a cave? check cartel videos please, those guys arent 12 years old fedoras that kill cats or just another obese aspie, they are serious shit and they almost kicked nigs from american cities, but your own police stopped them.

The point still stands, they are nothing but failures whose only skill is being brutal animals.
Do you really think that because they can beat niggers, they can also beat organized and disciplined whites?

I like Chris Lasala. He's one of my favorite chirstcucks.

Haha. You are so funny bro.

They proved that they can do that being drived by brutal leaders and edgyness.

Why? have you even have a time with a vegan? send one or two to support them and then show them that, i dated one using that technique and now she is a natsoc, still vegan.

had, fucking corrector.

This is the kind of shit they do.

MORE VINDICATION

Trump already helping spic economy.

le edgy brown teenagers until that bean magic gives them shits so epic they're crying for their mommies. "oh la there's so much blood in my stool'.

Filthy degenerate heathens. They'll all get what is coming for them for rejecting Christ in favor of engaging in pagan witchcraft.

it's because most of them have illegal family members or have inbound illegals

You are a colossal faggot.

It was a female vegan, btw, you are missing the subject.

No, you dont know a shit, this is what they did

breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/13/graphic-video-gulf-cartel-tortures-executes-gang-near-texas-border/

Don't care. You're a faggot.
No, I caught the subject just fine, you're a faggot that thinks sickly vegans are any good for anything, let alone reproduction and child bearing.
>>>/tumblr/

Judaism is not a religion at all. It’s a license to lie, cheat, steal, rob, exploit, prostitute, enslave, destroy, torture, murder… as long as the victim is not Jewish. It’s a mental disease somewhere in between bipolar disorder and psychopathy. It’s the membership in a terrorist, satanic cult.

Our lord and savior Kek will deliver us from this wreck.
Smiting the wretched into pieces, Kek will grant us all sort of peace.
May the glorious new dawn approach, sun, chaos, moon, stars and chaos grant!
The laughter healing of this glorious dance.
PRAISE UNTO KEK

That's what you get for not worshipping the Lord of Worlds, All-Creator.
Only the true faithfuls can purify a people's degeneracy.

Praise Kek.

Every time I visit a hotel, I defile the desert trilogy by writing, "PRAISE KEK" "no more jewish lies"
Over and over the pages.

The reader will be forced to read our Lord's Name silently or out loud - amplifying his power.

FEELS GOOD MAN!

Nazi shitpost wizards > Redhead witches >>>>>>>>> Spic chickenblood LARPers.

Meme an astral wall and make it ten feet taller every time they cast one of their stoneage rituals tbh.

lol Kikipedia knows of our kek worship

Kek will devour them

Wasn't there an earthquake in California? We should play on their beliefs and make them think it was punishment for them turning to witchcraft and that the only way they can atone is to vote for Trump (because I'm sure they will let illegals vote anyways there).

I wonder if there are any druids still kicking around, Ireland's had a hell of a time over the years so I hope they weren't wiped out.

California probably had an earthquake from Kek's divine punishment. Only when Californians stop being degenerates will Kek cease his wrath.

Apparently child sacrifices pleased Moloch, the kikes at Bohemian Grove worship a giant statue of Moloch

Ok so from what I remember off the top of my head we have:

Ebola-chan
The bane crash
Winter/ice age-chan
Wadina Davis
Kek
Various other minor events
A possible earthquake to drop California into the sea
And now a supernatural battle between deities.

Do we ever take breaks? I'm begining to worry something going to break.

I can't fucking tell anymore. Are you fucking idiots serious about kek worship? It's beyond the point of ironic meming.

lurk moar

I often worry that something isn't going to break.

Actually bernie tards are great allies for wallism fighting hillary.

No and you know it.

No, Holla Forums is dead, your shitposting killed it.

I'm serious about it, at a certain point the preponderance of evidence of meme magic influencing probabilities became too great to ignore. Funny thing is that I used to be a fedorafag.

That pepe has me thinking.

Pepe camo pattern?

Keep acting like a faggot and I am going to treat you like one.

Make it happen user.

Praise Him.

Voodoo doesnt exactly work like that exclusively. All occultism can be used in the manner you ascribed to voodoo. Ill say this, the Mesopotamian style is far more like voodoo in practice than the more commonly known Hermetic stuff made more widely known through the Golden Dawn.

The method you described is how one would strike a weak or susceptible target. It is all mind games, the sort kikes have been using for a very long time, and we are currently fighting against, with the great aid of Kek.

Pretty sure I could sell pepe camo pattern rhodesian shorts for a /k/illing

praise kek!

Not gonna lie, it's been hell in these content trenches.

Even the Bible said that it exists, even ban it.

Your soul for something so little? are mods afraid of this? this is why such a stupidity is allowed? According to your own system Jesus Christ is most powerfull than this little thing, if you believe in this then why stay in the side of the loosers? Jesus Christ can forgive you, just dump that stupidity and ask for forgiveness.

Facts mixed with lies.

I wouldn't worry too much about it tbh fam. Primordial chaos deities like Kek ain't no joke.

Think Cthulhu mythos. Kek will fuck their taco-filled pussies up.

When it came to Moloch, Kek was like whatevs nigga I gots the cosmic NEET life to live. Until we called Kek into action.

It worked for egyptians and apus against the white christian cis man, seems legit.

Very underrated post. I am proud to be among the sudden reinforcements they never thought they would live to see.

my soul
memeing myself a redhead wife

praise kek, it gets better and better every day

The aztec gods sure helped the aztecs lose everything and become fat mexicans.

Their magic is shit tier. Burning candles and food hasn't done shit for them before, it won't do shit now.
Almost looks like pepe, wouldn't be surprised if Kek was playing this side just to cause more chaos, right up his alley really.

Are you avoiding taxes?

Christians lose everytime they stop being christians, ask yurop.

Isn't Moloch that fagot owl those fruit bowls in Cali burn children to

Fucking spictards, you don't beg kek for shit, you just witness and praise.

KEK responds to Satan

The same hillary is offering chicks or something like that.

Im pretty sure her and Bill are regular visitor's for the cremation of care

D-Drawfags! Where are you when we need your blessed skills, goddammit!
Kek, please make this happen.

Who is Lain? I thought the Gods were Mitras, Erebus and Dionysus, who form the greater, male part of the pseudo-Ogdoad?

Well, she is curious girl.