Mariusz Pudzianowski equip his transport company's employees with baseball bats...

Mariusz Pudzianowski equip his transport company's employees with baseball bats, pepper spray and allow them to beat niggers. He got pissed off because his trucks are demolished.

Media banning him already from the public lol.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GoarBOHzrNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's the point of the barricade?

OP's Webm I'm guessing that's in France before the tunnel right??I'm deadly surprised that a deranged individual isn't walking around in those fields knifing those parasites.

Parachute me in and give me some equipment and a shelter. Put me in coach.

this is old news

dont trigger Holla Forums's germans over it

Sry m8 i've got no money myself

need a shooter in the cab and then an mg nest in the back. once you make it thru, swing the doors open and fucking mow everyone down as you drive off.

all those suffering women and children…

Holy shit.

28 Days Later is a documentary from the future.

holy shit merkels administration and their families have to massacred and mutilated with hot nails.

WE NEED TO START EXPOSING MERKELS ADMINISTRATIONS INDIVIDUALS AND WHERE THEIR FAMILIES LIVE

THEY ARE KILLING EUROPE AND WE NEED PUNISH THEM

Agreed but who is going to do these things?

The German men alive today are all cowards and their women are whores. This fact is because of what they have allowed to happen to their country.

You know, it occurs to me that a PMC can't be that hard to establish in the US. Even if it is, we could always establish it in a hellhole like Venezuela so the bumbling bureaucracy can't be a real danger.

The real hurdle would be establishing a war chest to begin training and keep it going for the first year in order to begin profiting from private European interests that are tired of this shit endangering their people. After all, for all their bluster about being an economic union, it's still legal to offer services as a cadre of bodyguards in countries like Germany or Britain.

Indeed. Who's going to be doing these things?

thats sadly true. but i think the impossible could be made possible.

large structures like that are too easily slowed, the way to do it is to organise into 'towns'; small communities (say 10 families or so) of people with varied skill sets (real ones like farming, mechanics etc.) who trust each other. this requires no central organisation or bureaucracy and is much harder for outside agents to subvert, this is also happening across europe right now in preparation

Can't Scrooge the Pudz

wtf I hate Holla Forums now
time to give up I guess
thank you for correcting the record, chaim

I'm even surprised that these mouthbreathers even managed to come to Europe.
1st century germanics did better job at ambushes

Based Pudzian.

Pudzianowski is proof of Slavic supremacy. Best strongman in history, successful businessman, beats niggers with baseball bats.

Making money is the hardest part. We are pretty much just going to need front companies that present as "legitimate business" but funnel profits to RWDS. Good thing is we have bitcoin, which would make this much easier.

Where's that webm shot from?

Pretty sure it's Calais

holy shit shit, some user said that european truckers and drivers are becoming the most redpilled professions in the western world. he was right.

Smells like a business opportunity.

It's those scrawny ass looking East African niggers, they're the worst

that news is from last year, pleb

Looks like some somalis on the left

Somalis are the scummiest of the scum. Not only are they apes, they're MUSLIM apes. Go to Uganda or Kenya or Tanzania and you'll mostly find Christians or Catholics, but Somalis are all Muslims.

Those fuckers were partying when 9/11 happened.

Best strongman in history is Zydrunas, but Pudz is pretty great.

Check the skulls in the front, the differences are just too high.

Mell Gibson was always a racist.

Arabs have not had secure roads except for in city's and towns, so they are relatively new in the evolution of the Arab. Arabs don't build especially with wood. Arabs have used human wave doctrine from the beginning of time onwards, and without a military leader they fear they are a nuisance. Arabs are cancer

You can take the African out of Africa…

But you can't get that nigger out of em

So many bad ideas in this thread.

well it did kind of work to get him to stop but then he realized niggers build it so it would do nothing.

I don't blame him for being cautious, if he got his truck hung up on the barrier he would have been niggered

any more webms of this sort of stuff.

Seconded.

Well, it's not like niggers would report the driver to the police. Fucking them up should be easy to get away with.

Said the subhumans who support the EU and the creation of an EU army. Also, need I remind you who are trying to block Brexit?

Fucking garbage race of rats.

How would they have known? They're niggers. They're too poor to have televisions or the internet.

Top Fucking Kek.

This reminds me of movies where zombies learn to make traps. They all come over the sides and then you see a shitty barricade.

This guy was a body builder / cage fighter right?

You could prove him wrong by hanging the traitor bitch.Until then go be a sperg somwhere else.

also

True story: I lived in Uganda when 9/11 happened. We heard about it two or three days after it actually happened, on the shortwave radio. The tiny little town we lived near had one television with a huge ramshackle antenna that the natives all paid money to watch soccer and shit on, so they were picking up news there. The resident Somalis were having parties, and some of our native friends warned us not to go near them because they might decide to get murdery.

Do we even have an article or a blogpost to go with webm? Seems hard to make a connection with this webm and the claim you're making OP. You're still a pretty gud guy.

Ok, when did based bolan ACTUALLY do something that even remotely harms the EU?
Oh wait. They are the main supporter of the EU, more than fucking France ffs.
Totally show me, kid.

Also
KEK

google.com/maps/place/50°56'12.6"N+1°54'27.6"[email protected]/* */,1.9065444,17.79z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d50.93682!4d1.90767

coords from truck driver's dashcam

Stay triggered, Ivanspawn.

Ok. How do you explain millions of those cockroaches invading our lands and undercutting our wages just like the shitskins and spics do?
It is hilarious how you infer "polish government" from this chart. And I remind you that it is "based PIS" that brought "fame" to their shithole.

Sure thing, kid.

Friendly reminder that George Pullman did nothing wrong.

Not surprised.
Kek is of Jesus.
They have so many churches and as Catholics they can be as spiritual as they want to be.
Go against them and you will get black'd, or raped by commies, or raped by oligarchs, or (in the case of Prussia) simply disappear from the face of Earth.

Strange to think about it, but Nitzsche could've been right the German settlers were actually Poles being crypto-Germans. Maybe this is why Kek has chosen us Americans as his heralds of chaos?

bless Mariusz the polish strongman!

this man is a living meme for masculinity in poland, a line about "strength" in the german game Gothic 2 got translated after him

""or something like that""

Stay strong and pure Poland, you will rise out of that economic hole the USSR put you in

It relies on white timidness and compassion

SMASH EM PUDZIANOWSKI

put source in the filename why won't ya

CALAIS: Migrants block Road, ambush and attack Truck Driver for UK passage

Published on Oct 2, 2016

In this dash cam footage of a truck in Calais you can see dozens of illegal immigrants ambushing a truck after they have stopped it using an improvised roadblock made of trees. As soon as the truck is forced to stop, they climb the guarding rail, throw stones and try to grab a hold of it. According to the GPS coordinates, it happened on the Rocade Est at the AT16 intersection on the 6th of September.

Incidents like this are common now as over 10,000 illegal immigrants dwell in the "Jungle" camp as they wait for entry into the UK where they hope to receive a better life and larger benefits. They cut down trees and use objects to build roadblocks in order to either hop onto the truck, overpower the driver or convince him to smuggle them into the UK.

MERKEL IS A COMMUNIST.

What is REALLY happening, is Merkel is destroying Christian White Germany through mass immigration.
Once enough havoc has been wreaked, the Communists take over using the newly-created EU ARMY. The muslims and other shitskins are swept away and kicked out of the European Union. Communists take full control of formerly democratic Christian Europe and create an EUSSR with the Jews of course at the top, unelected with power for life.

The name you were looking for was Hermann Goerner.

???

Not too familiar with trucks of that size, or European models, but is the suspension so fragile as to not be able to handle that at such a low speed? Are the tires regulated to be so thin as to risk bursting?

Could be the cargo is fragile. Its generally not a good idea to make trucks bounce unless that's what they are suppose to do imo.

that shitty barricade is killing me, what a bunch of stupid fucks, they didnt even arange the saplings in an X, they just layed them in the road.

We all know how this is gonna end.

The funny thing is how many orthocuck 'doos vault xdd' larpers say that the only reason christianity is so faggy now is because of catholics, yet Poland is catholic and easily the most ethnic nationalist and antidegenerate nation in eastern europe.

Poland hates the German Pope.

The Polish people completely snubbed the pope by ignoring his visit to the nation.
Angles are said to hold the pope up and keep him from falling down. He fell in Poland during his unwelcome visit.

We need some Euro Truck Simulator DLC about this.

Goerner was strong, but Big Z has inhuman strength. He is the strongest ever. Goerner wouldn't be able to make it into the top 5 with today's competition unfortunately. The sport is evolving.

not even trying to be edgy.. anyone else think this is kind of funny?

this is now the only real solution, a final one if you will

Bird-feeders?

why the fuck should they get any benefits? what about poor british families? sometimes I read media lines like this and it short circuits muh brain

Man at this point "edgy" has become irrelevant, anyone who would call you edgy is either lived an incredible sheltered live or is braindead. Try living in PNG working at the copper mines and no carrying a weapon. Edgy is just a word that cucks throw out. If your mindset protects yourself and your family do it, don't let cucks tell you that your edgy for concealed carry or anything like that.

That's my little rant about the word "Edgy" because it cucks western men from defending themselves and developing survival mindsets.

I`m sorry to burst your bubble, but this was an art exhibition as protest for the real hanging by crane that was going on.

thats not he geraman pope on the picture.

100% guaranteed there are. The media will never report it because it might make more people rise up. You might hear of a racist right winger "trying" to hurt a poor refuge and he got caught in the act and is now facing 1000 years because that would discourage others from doing the same.

I have a theory that the reason why there is so much more violence in France compared to other EU countries is because some of the population is fighting back. You will never hear about it though.

They could fuck your truck up very easily.

Would you like to deal with a truck that has several punctured tires and a ruptured fuel tank? While surrounded by hundreds of niggers?

Unrelated, but Pudzianowski legit has the best body I've ever seen tbh. I've never again seen such an aesthetic build.

Nuke brit/pol/ when?

It already got nuked and Im not anglo.

Good riddance.

You don't need to be Anglo to participate in brit/pol/ or be anti-White.

So is what based PIS doing anti hahwhite? Supporting the EU and blocking Brexit and being Mexico of Europe in general?

Did you see the same video as I did? They weren't sandniggers m8

This.

Edgy is good.
Edgy is better than bending over backwards to cuck for everything under the sun.

I'd rather live as a psychopath than die as a bitch

It's funny because they are incompetent, but if that guy had freaked out and left his vehicle he would have been murdered and his truck stolen.

Also, holy shit they swarm out of the darkness like goddamn spooks.

BASED PUDZIA. NATIONAL TREASURE OF POLAND

Tell Argentina to send all the good ones back!

I'd totally go with the Death Race one!

Well, so was I. I didn't know all the jews had gotten out of the building first. Ain' that right, (((Larry)))?

You have to be a human tho.
I welcome our legally immigrating Strogg overlords though!

For a second there I thought you meant Mack Bolan…

This. God doesn't do everything by himself and has an army of lesser spirits doing his Will. There is nothing to say Kek isn't one of them. And as for the occasional claim of Kek being demonspawn, if Kek is some kind of Jewish shill, then why does Kek ass blast the Jews so badly? This same question is applicable to Trump. Plus, there's this scripture proving that trying to D&C the people against holy ones by claiming the holy ones are actually working for evil is literally a 2,000 year old Jewish tactic:

Luke 11:14 - 11:23
14. And he was casting out a devil, and it was dumb. And it came to pass, when the devil was gone out, the dumb spake; and the people wondered.
15. But some of them said, He casteth out devils through Beelzebub the chief of the devils.
16. And others, tempting him, sought of him a sign from heaven.
17. But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth.
18. If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub.
19. And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your sons cast them out? therefore shall they be your judges.
20. But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.
21. When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:
22. But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.
23. He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.

Probably to make the truck stop so they could get on it

No dubs for you faggots.

The next Eurotruck Simulator might actually be fun.

Jesus, you're not joking.

Why are Slavs so based?

I remember watching a lot of the Worldest Strongest Competitions around 10-15 yrs ago, which featured guys like Zydrunas and Mariusz.

Also interesting how many of the Strongmen were from Nordic countries like Iceland, Sweden, or Finland. Aside from Mark Felix of Grenada, the World's Strongest competitions were basically 100% White.

KILL 'EM.

JUST KILL 'EM ALL.

The correct response is drive through them.

It's entirely the fault of the Mooncrickets and the drivers do face the threat of bodily harm and danger to themselves if they actually stop.

Confirmed. Everyone is to drive through them.

Day of the Rope.
a
y

o
f

t
h
e

R
o
p
e

Touche

I'm scared.

more videos of nogs getting ran over

Faggot

Being frightened or scared is natural. Its doing what needs to be done regardless of being afraid that shows courage.

this

try to turn it down to about 8 or so, save 10 for if the kikes give it to hillary

this tbh

it's been done before

no dubs for you. kek mao. stupid shit hoping to get dubs. it doesn't work like that.

This is inefficient. Obtain one of those cargo containers, drill holes all thruout the bottom side and top. Fill with shitskinns and lock. Drive to nearest water source and have small crane pick up cargo container and place under water. Fish out old container and drive away to old open pit mine. Dump bodies using dumptruck slide, rinse and drive out to pick up new shitskinns.

Rinse repeat.

sir you gibs me ideas.

Straight out of a horror movie

Here have some OC

related, my captcha

Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth master race then. Pudz is still champ of WSM though.

Nice talk, shitfondler. Would a faggot carve his name in your back with his dick?

Wait. He might.

Let me think about this a little more and get back to you.

Someone needs to put In the House, In a hearst beat or East Hastings over that webm.

That's the Argentine antipope, not the German one.

How about some Critical Ass faggots being flattened?

youtu.be/GoarBOHzrNw

They need to pimp those trucks Mad Max style.