I had sex two days ago ,I am a female (male)

I had sex two days ago ,I am a female (male)
He cummed in me
I felt happy even though I didn't cum then extremely tired, now I can't think straight and I feel really weird something ,mixed with fear .
Is that from the semen ? I heard it make woman's less depressed .
Sorry my English is bad

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/sex_magic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are you or him a nigger?

No
why ?

Wat

A female with a feminine penis !

sex is primarily psychological, secondary to what is felt physically.

What really? what's about these hormones stuff ?
Why do I feel weak and tired even two days after ?
It's like my mind has been fucked

AIDS

Both clean he's my boyfriend

yes. mindset changes a lot of what you'll "feel".
your own psychology + hormones = result
because it has been. and you are also reinforcing the fact that you've been fucked and tired. just how it is. same thing goes for rape victims. the difference is only slight.

How So?
It was with my boyfriend , and I love him

i was referring to the "lasting" effects from the event. were you a virgin beforehand?

Yes that's why I am confused

you were a virgin beforehand?

Yes but he was gentle no blood or anything like that ! it felt really good actually
But I just loss all my energy and my mind got fucked .

There's a reason you don't see many old gay couples.

because that give me a reason to kind of care

post boipucci

probably because you keep on thinking about the sex and your virginity.

You're not a woman so whatever semen does to a woman will not happen to you. If anything it is your immune system freaking out because there's a foreign substance where it shouldn't be.

It's called disgust. Somewhere deep inside the last vestige of masculinity is crying out in rage against the disgrace you've done to yourself. Embrace that disgust.
Shape it.
USE IT TO STOP BEING SUCH A HUGE FUCKING FAGGOT

please to be showings boipucci.

This, but post boifeet as well

listen to these anons OP.

Fuck you, don't try to send him back to the straight side of things. We don't want him

your body percieves that you've been infected with the AIDS virus
get tested in 3 weeks to confirm
but it's already too late
your lifespan has been reduced to 11 years +/- 1.8, if you're able to afford about $260K in medication for this period
about 3.5 years otherwise
faggot

w

remember it's not gay if her benis is feminine

gay cunt

The magical butt energy got sucked out of your void hole. Your boyfriend might be an incubus. Look up the masonic buttsex rituals on how they steal energy from their victims. I'm being completely serious btw.

Faggot

Men actually have the ability to "absorb" the energy of women through our penises. Semen is the final agent to catalyze the hormones that trigger the energy transferal. I'd be more careful in the future, or else you might be too tired to ever fuck again.

Huh no we both were virgin that's just not possible
Also we did it today again, felt exactly the same thing but even more tired my hips are painful and i couldn't even walk or think.

What the fuck are you talking about?
Again not possible i don't dream about being fucked, he has a family it's not a daemon.

That's not how science works

that picture is very sexy. only way to make it better is if those words were cut in

OP should really read this again, this user is seriously correct.

What there are rituals to steal other peoples energy through sex?
And it works ?
Sources ? I mean something serious ?
Again it's my lovely boyfriend not a moloch or ba'al or whatever worshiper nor a daemon from a sleep paralysis .

kama sutra. it deals exclusively with channeling your sexual energy

a faggot

Did he cum in you again? I told you to cut that shit out, he's sucking out your energy.

Yes , please explain
How is it possible ?

lol.

How well so you think you know him? He may be a practitioner of black magic in secret.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/sex_magic