Dysnomia appreciation thread

In Dysnomia we trust

sage

sage negated tbh

negated and downvoted

Not saged or negated, but recognize the fact that nobody likes Dysnomia (not even his own mother).

eh

yea but everybody likes kawaii hitler…. and candybar phones… thread is success

Where did hex go tbh

Right here tbh

dys can suck a fat cock

Up the hex tbh

Stop making threads about yourself tbh

What is dysnomia? I have a general idea, that's why I ain't gonna Google it.

You sir, are a prick.

Rolled 3, 5, 5, 3 + 4 = 20 (4d6)Dice roll

whomever did this should have their dick removed tbh. Also, Dysnomia literally did nothing wrong, you stupid anons are just hive mind sheeple that jump on whatever hate train pulls into the station because you think it somehow makes you belong. fukkin sad.

So it was a person? Forgive my ignorance. Curiosity has me.

Dys is the BO. lurk moar tbh

this. fucking newfags. at least when you were saying moot is a faggot' it was true.

Even though he has banned me a lot, I still think he is legit a pretty cool person.
I remember when he posted on Holla Forums before he became the BO. Even after he became the BO, he's not a bad person.

being this samefag

What happened to the thread with all the Dysnigger pics in it? Did the cunt get his feefees hurt and delete it? I see he is back in his manic phase and has turned IDs back on, when do you think another gay ass animation will appear in the corner?
We are also due for his other usual faggotry, and seeing as how his latest promise to leave the board alone for all of 2018 only lasted 2 weeks it should be a pretty good shitshow. I'm sure he will blame the users for it of course.

Ah, I see that there is now a new thread limit. That should slow the board right down, eh? Nice move.

Nah I'm fine with if people hate Dysnomia, I just thought he was cool myself. But I get why people hate him. He's a druggie, he's weird, and he's a weeb.

look