Getting no bites on halfchan...

Getting no bites on halfchan. I'll send 15$ in ether (if I'm satisfied with the answer) if someone comes up with a way to setup a timed slam shotgun

Other urls found in this thread:

b4uact.org
etherscan.io/address/0xff60dc151e6a4eb846c333bbba385335eb5d7a2b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not a single bite? What's a reasonable amount of ether for such a task?

Use a drip rifle design

Then you definitely won't here.

Be gone with you.

I need a slam fire idea, this is still a really good idea tho thanks.

where do you want the gun to aim and how long do you need the timer to be for?

Just aim straight and idk about 2 hours or so.

I'm not sure the weight of the pin would be enough to set it off. Also I feel like it would miss the shell for falling off the shell weird. It is a start though

Alright how about 25$ in ether post address with post

isn't the clock tied to the same string to which the pin is tied? still though, the weight of the clock probably wouldn't be enough and it would definitely fall weird.

OOh Ooh I got another

Idk what to even make of that pic I was thinking mabye incorporate a spring with a pin like traditional gun but how do I get the spring to… mabye if I have the clock falling.. moving a piece of wood that let's the bunched spring bounce and hit idk

Easy, get one of those old phone models, undo the case and unplug the cables from the speaker.
Connect the cables of the speaker to the sides of a electricity conducting shell, either call the phone or set an alarm.
The electricity should set off the powder in the shell.
I believe this is how they do nitroglycerin bombs in poor countries.

I really liked this answer I might be able to hack something together but from sources I've been reading online there seems to be mixed reviews on wether it can be set off using electrical current from what Ive been reading it takes A lot more power then just a cellphone speaker wire

I read some more this is feasible thanks

If the shell casing is metal, I'd have thought 99.9% of the current would just flow around the outside rather than through the explosive charge. I don't know much about explosives or guns, but don't you normally need a spark to detonate things?

You can probably empty the shell casing, Pierce a hole through it, allow a string of copper through the holes, zealot and fill it back up with gunpowder.
That way the heat might ignite the thing.
You might need some electronic tools to power up the voltage but if you have the time to let the ringtone play for a while the cable should warm up a bit, especially if thin.

Seal it*

If you're doing that, use very fine fuse wire. A normal copper wire would need a lot of current to get hot enough to detonate gunpowder. Also don't forget to keep the wire insulated from the casing.

Remember to set the ringtone to the max since old models have a very rudimentary way of playing audio.
More current: more noisy and current is what you need

Another option is to wrap a heating element around the entire barrel+shell assembly. In fact, if you use an induction heater it will be even better, since those can make anything conductive glow red hot. Just plug it into one of those timed electrical outlets which can be used to switch lights on and off when you're on holiday.

Now I'm curious to know what we are helping to kill

Reading and reading led me to post where a guy rigged a mousetrap to hit the shell triggered by string. This is by far the easiest cheapest method I think so far. the electrical current firing needs like special ammo for it to work. A+ for effort post ether address>>7714687 hmmm I see where you are going I like that idea I got two good methods thanks

I don't have an Ethernet address tbh.
Give it to the next guy for all I care.
What's it for btw?

0xff60dc151E6A4EB846c333BbBa385335eb5d7a2b

Could at least say thanks :3

I don't really care about the money. If you want you could make a donation to b4uact.org

Thanks

will OP deliver?

1. Get a slamfire shotgun
2. Set a timer on your phone
3. When the timer goes off fire the shotgun

now pay me

So far? No

etherscan.io/address/0xff60dc151e6a4eb846c333bbba385335eb5d7a2b

These designs should be sent to DARPA for next generation military weaponry.

figures tbh

this tbh

OPs that don't deliver should be permabanned