Pope's fury as crucified frog statue goes on display at Italian museum condemned as "blasphemy"

An Italian museum has defied Pope Benedict by refusing to remove a statue of a crucified green frog clutching a beer mug and an egg.

Kippenberger's works have been shown at the Tate Modern and the Saatchi Gallery in London and at the Venice Biennale, and retrospectives are planned in Los Angeles and New York. Museum officials in the northern bi-lingual Alto Adige region near the Austrian border said the artist, who died in 1997, considered it a self-portrait illustrating human angst.

>"Surely this is not a work of art but a blashphemy and a disgusting piece of trash that upsets many people," Pahl said.'

>"This decision to keep the statue there is is totally unacceptable. It is a grave offence to our Catholic population," he said.

standard.co.uk/news/popes-fury-as-crucified-frog-statue-goes-on-display-at-italian-museum-6889215.html

Other urls found in this thread:

forebears.io/surnames/kippenberger
whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=851
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Kippenberger
archive.fo/LFdLN
wikibin.org/articles/lord-jim-lodge-4.html
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zuerst_die_Füße
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crucifixion#Cause_of_death
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(check'd4kek)

CATHOLICS CONFIRMED ENEMIES OF KEK

DUBS CONFIRM, THEY ARE HIS SIGN

EVEN THE UN-CUCKED POPE TOO!

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

All variations and spinoffs of Judaism are trash.

What is reality anymore

this is brilliant.

reality was out-fucking-skilled.

The same pope that says that you don't have to actually accept christ to get into heaven?

memes are reality that is generated by a taiwanese paper processing board

Looks like Kek trolled the Catholics with this one, via the artist of course.

The memes are alive lads, theyre alive.

I hope the next one is some niggerbaby killing SSJ4 shitlord who beats people with massive silver crucifixes.

Well, you don't. That's christfag propaganda.

The memes are breaking reality.

MEMETIC OVERDRIVE

kek trolled catholics through time via the memespace

If only he could be this furious at christians being slaughtered by kebabs.

…Wait what? He put the fries in the top of the burger clam?

My head hurts

(((Martin Kippenberger)))

I corrected a lost detail op.

it was the last pope m8

this event will go down in protestant history along with Luther posting the 95 theses. Jesus Christ must've been the reincarnation of Kek, sorta like how Jesus Christ was the reincarnation of Krishna.

forebears.io/surnames/kippenberger

Try again, Rabbi.

whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=851

You know the art is Jewish when a cleaning lady mistook it for garbage. Only yids promote artwork that terrible and sophomoric.

It's been a tough month for Pepe

An article from 8 years ago from the old Pope, really?

THERE IS ONE GOD AND HIS NAME IS PEE PEE POO POO

I do not think you understood the chronology.

Do not worry my friend, Kek will protect his followers. The article is from 2008

Freedom of expression, in Germany of all places.

HOW MANY TIMES IN ONE DAY MUST I RESIST THEE, FOUL DEVIL OF THE PAPACY?

IN ONE YEAR AND ONE DAY YOU WILL BE JUDGED, FEAR MY DEATH, FOR IT WILL BRING POWER TO THIS CURSE

i think you mean lugh lamfadha you poo in the loo faggot

The artist, Martin Kipppenberger, seems to have died from liver cancer. Unfortunate, but artistically speaking, he was a real degenerate. Perhaps Kek tried to reach out to him in his later years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Kippenberger
archive.fo/LFdLN
He also appears to have founded his own secret society. Sounds like some Discordian-esque stuff.
wikibin.org/articles/lord-jim-lodge-4.html

PRAISE KEK, THE ONLY TRUE GOD

Probably a passive-aggressive statement about how his hand's are larger than Trump's because he can't easily reach into the box.

Jk, though plenty of people do it because it's easier to get to the fries.

kek even went back in time to attack catholics

this is 88D chess

What is happening Holla Forums.
FUCK YOU PRAISE KEK

I have never seen anybody do it.

It's probably quite clever. I'll balance out my 2h walks with a visit to mcchucks but I never have enough hands. This removes one item from the equation which could be the key link to eating all my mcdoggles.

Nobody cares. Not even Yahweh.

the jews dont even know the true god's name, yahweh is a god they stole from another religion, its yet another way they try to get people to worship gods who were not the creator.

I do it all the time. I dump them into the top half, make a pool of ketchup, then dip my fries and burger into it. Do it with wrapper on smaller burgers too at other places. Just seems easier to grab the food all from the same place rather than having to move your hand back and forth between the fry holder and the burger box. Also you have to jiggle the fries sometimes to get them out of the fry holder, especially when you first get them and it's full. This can lead to you fumbling if you're trying to double fist by reaching for some fries while taking a bite of the burger. You can also easily bunch up the wrapper and then place it into the fry holder when you are finished for quick and easy cleanup.

Literally, nobody cares.

The statue was made in 1990, 15 years before the Pepe. Pic is just a quick Google Translate of this article's first paragraph:
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zuerst_die_Füße
Of course it's just a frog, but there's some probably some hidden Pepe/Kek reference here.
We have to go deeper!

These characters around the world in coin from Vatican City look pretty suspicious if you ask me.

hahahaah so good but why a beer and an egg?

then why would you respond?

ayyy lmao those noses.

they look like pic related

ancient egypt had beer.

eggs contains all the vitamins and such you need, except vitamin C.

pepe died for our sins, now let's bring forth his darkness and chaos.

This blasphemy against our Lord Kek will not go unpunished. But we are a true religion of peace.

Nobody in the bible does it say Jesus was not a frog

Digits are happening.

Somebody tweet that one to the vatican

*Nowhere

fuck

It's one of the most obvious things to do.

The Egg obviously represents the unformed chaos that was before this world. The beer represents…beer. Now have a drink.

Jesus wasn't the only dude nailed to a cross you know. Although nailing was unusual, it was used occasionally to punish particularly horrific crimes.

you kidding lad?
the Apian way to and from Rome was littered with rotten crucifixes and skeletons
Rome nailed deserters and enemies of Rome to the cross or in the frontier regions like Judea near the border with their enemy nation Parthia they nailed you up to make an example to the natives

Just kill this guy already.

This was Benedict, not Francis. It's from eight years ago.

How much longer until the elections over and all the retards leave?
The pope is a cuck, most here are trendy fedora degenerates praising a Jew's trash art bc happens to contain a frog.
Now, how long in this thread before first newfuck threatens to "report me" (equivalent of I'm telling teacher)? Had never had that happen before, happens very often in last ~ month or so.odd, that.
Keep fawning over a kike's literal garbage.

He should be angry over this, it's the trashing of European culture. Why he should be hanged is for not realizing he's destroying the same European culture he sometimes pretends to defend.
I used to think he was crooked, now I've realized he's just senile. But to praise a like known for making literal "garbage art" that a janitor threw away mistaking for waste, that's a new low for here.
What happened to board I used to know? This ain't it.

PRAISE KEK

He was a JEW SCUMBAG. Do you think museum curators (who used to represent everything this place hates) don't read local papers?
It's not an internet inside joke anymore.

It's not "meme magic" anymore than black cock lover "milo" is "magic." It's capitalizing on jewish degeneracy.

I need a long break from this place, and entire net. Somewhere I can escape internet for a while. Maybe it's the growing mexican population causing retardation, maybe the Jews have just rotted out souls.
Don't know anymore.

Faggot we used to worship ebola-chan to the point where some autist even made altars.
This was never a christian board we are not going to leave because you dont like a meme.

reported

you'll be gone the day after election and back to video games

>"hey, goyi..err, guys, let's degrade Europe's culture some more, it's all for lulz, next maybe we can take a sledgehammer to the Pieta. All of the lulz, goys. "

Faggot you are the one who wasnt here in 2014

edgy, Hymie. I'm completely triggered.

They usually used ropes instead of nails. Nails themselves were not usually strong enough, so in the rare cases when they were used they had to add ropes as well. The nails were just there purely as torture.

right paco.
"Fuck you man, I was there! I was at khe san, Battle of The Perfume River, cutting off gook ears, taking it to VC/NVA regulars.
Where were you when you're country needed you? Where were you, you motherfucker?"

kys

(((((((((((((((Kippenberger))))))))))))

the nails were used
they'd hammer them through the wrist bones and there was usually a stand point where the crucified could stand on
death by crucifixion was usually dying of thirst or starvation or being pecked to death by crows

this article is 8 years old

Nah bro. Death from crucifixion comes from asphyxiation. When your whole body is supported by the arms in that way it actually becomes extremely difficult to breath. You can try it yourself with a chin-up bar.

There is of course much debate on this, but the nails are not a strict requirement.

Here's a shitty source:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crucifixion#Cause_of_death

Pepe Bend Dick

Maybe this was what started it all. The previous Satanic Pope declared war on a frog, so Kek woke up.

We are the wrath of Kek.

(checked)
PRAISE KEK, DOWN WITH POPE

neetuprising behind this one?

the article is from 2008

here.. have a rare

So.. pope get's furious when a frog is crucified

But when Islam defaces catholicism he says nothing.

Truly the whore of babylon.

not the same pope this is a case of time travelling

Once upon a time we were joking about "what if the pope started to kiss the feet of migrants"

Then he did that exact thing.

This is the worst theatre I've ever seen to be frank.. well I hope it's theatre

???

user I have no idea what you're on about..

That still makes me chuckle.

Poland yes. You know.

Pope Benedict is still the real pope in case anyone was wondering. It's kind of weird to hear someone like him call out someone else's idolatry, he sounds like a muslim.

Anyway how many popes are there?

Trump is the defender of Christianity. He claimed the mantle.

Nope.. still haven't got a clue.

it's a box, nigger

Had to look up what the fuck "Exodia the Forbidden One" was.

top kek

I guess that is what that Trump meme from last November was talking about.

(checked)

Kexodia

Holy fuck.

Man Yu gi oh was a little bit after my time but I remember some early eps.
What is the actual likelihood of that happening?

article is from 2008, this happened before kek, before pepe, and before pope just

I..

What?

That's fucked up.

next time I should read the god damn article and thread before speaking

words to live by, user.

Judging by your posts in this thread it seems you are a bit of a newfag. Man… Welcome to Mr Bones' Wild Ride. This shit shouldnt be real. No one in their right might should be discussing the shit that we've been this past year.. but not only are we discussing it… its fucking coming true.. all of it.

Enjoy user.. when you start realizing that reality is infact breaking.. remember, you arent going insane and this is all a good thing. The jews will pay dearly.

you dont understand what you are talking about.

what a time to be alive

Godin = God = Southern Lombard Germanic tribes.
Confirmed for Odin worship

So this is the latest thing here, fedoras larping a cartoon to keep being fedoras?

Ok now you're being a cunt.

I was tired.

Kek works in mysterious ways.
Cease your heresy and embrace the frog god.

Dank enough for you my lord?

the article (((OP))) posted is from 2008.
OP IS A KIKE SHILL

Old article, OP is a faggot.

Also, Pope Benedict was in the Hitler Youth.

That means it's more significant dummies.

Catholics betrayed Germany though… so

Kill all fedoras.

Holy fuck lads we're really crashing reality.

lets please meme harder

Wew that's a really clever image.

It is now.

So? The footage about Trump talking about Pepe is from 2005-2006, yet there was still a shitstorm over it.

THIS STUPID KIKE FOLLOWER REALLY IS PUTTING THE CUCK IN CHRISTCUCK.

Jesus fuck, i'm agnostic and even I call bullshit on what the pope is doing. How the fuck can any Christan followers stand this stupid fuck? What the fuck is going on with their religion?

PEPE DIED FOR OUR SINS

KEK PEPE AND HOLY DUBS

You realize the "pope" is a literal jew right?

IIRC You could have 40 cards minimum in a deck 3 of each card maximum. You needed all five parts of Exodia in your hand or on the field to win. So the chances of him having two Pots of Greed and all the pieces of Exodia are extremely low.

kek is a demon
christ is truth

its obvious kek has been imposed on Holla Forums in the last 6 years
2 bad you dont notice and dont care
keep going faggot

777 truth prevails not kek

But user, how can a person who practices the Talmud be the Christan pope? ==:^)==

Thanks for the message Mordecai.

kek is the chaos of creation, shedding light on the new
worshiping christ as a man or the trinity is disingenuous to your soul in a world with spiritual traditions extending longer than 20,000 years

jesus crist you dumb frogposter, he wasnt the pope back then, at least read the op before you post

Why so butt-hurt?

I forgot, they just made him the pope despite his past. You should follow your religion and instead of shitposting, just turn the other cheek. :^)

so this is what triggers dumb frogposters. good to know.

Yes goons trigger people here, 10bux.

Hail kek, he died for our eggnog

I tried

was apologizing to jews.

(((museum)))
(((art)))

He truly did die for our eggnog!

keknog

you're projecting

What is there to talk about here? Disregarding frog memes, this is more or less expected. Although I wouldn't be surprised if he praised it either all things considered.

OY VEY

SHADILAY

This board is being slowly being subverted into a satanic one

12Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings of the East. 13And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs, coming from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. 14These are demonic spirits that perform signs and go out to all the kings of the earth, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God, the Almighty

It was a good idea, enjoy your genetic pool being destroyed you stupid tard.

check these digits

THE CUCK HAS SHOWN HIS TRUE FACE ONCE AGAIN

PRAISE KEK

Italy

NO!

absolutely_cosmico.jpg

Now shoop some tendies in his right hand

Grow up

wtf is this? I missed the thread

I heard at least one interpretation on how God wanted to seduce Adam an Eve to eat from the Tree of Knowledge and instead of Satan it was an angel called Azazel or Azrael or similar who did it. The angel in question was described as "having brought fire into the hearts of men".

Was Wondering what the Beer and Egg could be, and found this old legend of egypt, maybe connected

In the beginning, before there was any land of Egypt, all was darkness, and there was nothing but a great waste of water called Nun. The power of Nun was such that there arose out of the darkness a great shining egg, and this was Re.

(Born of the egg)

Presently Re looked out over the earth once more, and now his heart was stirred with pity for men, even though they had rebelled against him. But none could stop the cruel goddess Sekhmet, not even Re himself: she must cease from slaying of her own accord -and Re saw that this could only come about through cunning.

(Save egypt from a man hating woman)

So he gave his command: "Bring before me swift messengers who will run upon the earth as silently as shadows and with the speed of the storm winds." When these were brought he said to them: "Go as fast as you can up the Nile to where it flows fiercely over the rocks and among the islands of the First Cataract; go to the isle that is called Elephantine and bring from it a great store of the red ochre which is to be found there."

The messengers sped on their way and returned with the blood-red ochre to Heliopolis, the city of Re where stand the stone obelisks with points of gold that are like fingers pointing to the sun. It was night when they came to the city, but all day the women of Heliopolis had been brewing beer as Re bade them.

Re came to where the beer stood waiting in seven thousand jars, and the gods came with him to see how by his wisdom he would save mankind.

"Mingle the red ochre of Elephantine with the barley-beer," said Re, and it was done, so that the beer gleamed red in the moonlight like the blood of men.

"Now take it to the place where Sekhmet proposes to slay men when the sun rises," said Re. And while it was still night the seven thousand jars of beer were taken and poured out over the fields so that the ground was covered to the depth of nine inches – three times the measure of the palm of a man's hand-with the strong beer, whose other name is "sleep-maker".

When day came Sekhmet the terrible came also, licking her lips at the thought of the men whom she would slay. She found the place flooded and no living creature in sight; but she saw the beer which was the colour of blood, and she thought it was blood indeed – the blood of those whom she had slain.

Then she laughed with joy, and her laughter was like the roar of a lioness hungry for the kill. Thinking that it was indeed blood, she stooped and drank. Again and yet again she drank, laughing with delight; and the strength of the beer mounted to her brain, so that she could no longer slay.

(Knocks the evil bitch out with beer)

At last she came reeling back to where Re was waiting; that day she had not killed even a single man.

Then Re said: "You come in peace, sweet one." And her name was changed to Hathor, and her nature was changed also to the sweetness of love and the strength of desire.

(Made women great again)

oh boy. wish I had archives to show you.
Someone found and on italian disco song called Shadilay, made by PEPE.
The vinyl cover had the picture you see in the video.

Clearly this is meme magic so we had some threads on it.

This is ridiculous and hypersensitive

Being gay is cool in MSM, abortions are 100% ok, atheistic morality giving in to religious one, and my concern should be a frog in a cross?

Most christian Pepes came from /Christian/, moderator SFW board.

Which makes things extra surreal.

No arguments.

Europe, right?

You what?

Try going outside your home then, catholics are like that since a gorillion of years ago.

I haven't met a single catholic who complains about frog memes.

Most Christian Saint Pepes memes were done by /christians/ for other /christians/

How many christians bombed the museum?
Did the artist get beheaded?

I complain about them and most catholics arent in the internet, they are mostly people with mental problems roleplaying.

That's how atheists in general describe religious people. Then following said atheist definition, that validates catholics on internet.

Well last time I spoke to a catholic priest he did advise me to use the internet without me even mentioning such beforehand, but given OP it's understandeable you might think so.

creepy

You really do have mental problems. I'm not even trying to be mean

holy shit did we meme this

oy vey

Gematria is trying to spook me.
And it's quite successful at it.

Kek

anymore of this? I love seeing this stuff

Huh, what's a frog got him all pissed off about anyway?

do you need any more proof kek retards are jewish cancer?

Blame mods, they are the ones allowing this crap.

My theory is that both the pope and Hillary both have magic-aware advisors who are telling them
THIS FROG IS TROUBLE. DON'T ASK ME TO EXPLAIN WHY, BUT IT MUST BE SHUT DOWN

Kek has been proven to be a naturally occurring phenomenon.
Jesus is esoteric and anti-natural Jewish Hellenistic mythology and never existed.

check em

(((German))) artist Martin (((Kippenberger)))

Well they already have giant inflatable buttplugs in Paris. Ofc they will mock you and delusional artfags will believe this is art, though it looks like they want to make Pepe guilty by association. If dubs someone will destroy or vandalize this (((modern art))) exhibit.

Why are people on this thread saying he's Jewish?

That's hilarious btw.

This is from 2008. Still cool though OP you arent a faggot

This sort of blows up any conspiracy theory regarding the pope. This cuck and the whole Catholic church are powerless. Even when one of their highest ranked members blamed the zionist media (truth) he was cucked to change it to freemasons. Only truth is that kikes are evil and Catholics are cucks.

Not this pope!

Out of all the things that trigger the Pope it's this.

It's hard to say I'm surprised.

mods are pozzed as fuck when they allow misleading OP like this to pass. report the op

fuck off shill, you must be fucking new here.

also this. I wish we had the previous pope.

Fucking atutistic tard, why mods allow this crap?

Check their forums, they are bunch of tards that really believe in magic and stupidity like that and its like mods fear their "psychic powers".

Not sure if you meant Street Fighter or the song but this is all I got.

Is Re linked to REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Odd thing is a local brewery has started making this barley beer and it's fkn great

(checked)

PRAISE KEK
contributing OC to trigger Catholic normies

Because Holla Forums isn't a Christian board. Go back to cuck chan

I'm getting so many dubs from my lord and savior Kek

Its about shitposting then? why not call it just Holla Forums?

Where can I order one?

Its nazi and kek shitposting, not just random shitposting. You fucking niggerkike

Im actually baffled at this.
look at this. are these peope genuine shills or just useful retards?

oh yes you really are a retarded kike

Get your head examined

But 60 is the max. And exodia is a special rule unto itself. You can only have one copy of each of the 5 pieceswhich I do so it is possible to do it. It's just not done very often

This board is dead, thanks mods.

Nobody can resurrect christianity.

The board is fine, I think you were thinking of your jew-on-a-stick again.

thanks doc

pepe > pope > popo

Thanks doc!

NIGGA I'LL FUCKING CUT YOU

Pepe popo

They know not the power they wield.

Kek is the darkness, the bringer of light; they're literally memeing Kek into the Messiah.

Inshallah, as the will of kek is known by the repeating digits.