Dream Interpretation

I've only seen a couple Rage videos, but she managed to show up in my dream last night. It wasn't anything that obscene, it's just struck me as weird throughout the day that I'd have dreamt about her.

In the dream me and my girlfriend have a fight, so I go find another girl, bring her back to my place, and we start fooling around. My girlfriend shows back up and she's crushed because she doesn't ever want to leave me. The two of them become fast friends, and me and Rage are able to convince my girlfriend polygamy is the answer. Up to this point I didn't realize it was Rage, it just occurs to me that she is. She explains she was in hiding, and that's why she has a heavy tan and has dyed her hair. I tell her she's under my protection and doesn't need to tan her pretty skin anymore.

I'm content for a few minutes, but quickly realize the two of them have very similar body types, and if I'm going to be a polygamist I should benefit from some variety and start to think about some of my bustier exes and consider that I really need at least one wife with massive natural tits.

Thoughts?

Bump

Okay.

you're a pleb. kill yourself

Homos need not give opinions.

Well, I was a big fan of Rage before she nukes her channel thanks to the septic community and their war of autism. As far as your dream goes it sounds like wish fulfillment to me. Rage is a very beautiful woman and most men want to be able to have polygamous relationships with multiple women. This is why so many cult leaders do it. I'm saving all those pics by the way, thanks.

What happen to her?

She made a video titled "Race is Real" and pissed off this sceptic cuck and his buddies. Trout and pee, Kraut and Tea, something like that. He doxxed her, sent the link of the video to her employer and so forth. Him and his septic buddies basically bullied her off the internet.

I don't get it

The "tolerant" left at it again

A female can be redpilled as fuck but that doesn't make her any less female.

Nice copy pasta from Reddit Dysnomia. You're getting desperate for the PPH dick aren't you faggot? Sage in all fields

How do you know it's from Reddit, huh?

cool dream. Dosnt mean anything. It means u watched a lot of yt

Everything means something, or nothing does. Dreams especially are mirrors into the psyche. I'd recommend Jung but it's probably 2 deep 4 u

whatever, armchair psychologist wannabe
it really doesnt mean anything

Nothing means anything smart guy, it's all opinion.

thats demonstrably wrong

Really now? Last time I checked, everything we experience is just a collection of electronic impulses firing in our brains. Everything we think and feel, our hopes and dreams, all nothing but circuits and wires. Our bodies our just bags of meat with certain propensities for eating and reproducing. So if, while we wait for our bodies to die, we want to distract ourselves with this or that, it really doesn't matter one way or the other does it?

u r mistaking perception ith stimulus and me responding to your drivel proves what u wrote is a demostrable, reproducable text, not an opinion

u do the same, so u give up cuz u cant refute what i said and try to run away

Try it in English, now, nigger.

if u cant keep up, i wont stop u from leaving

You should learn how to write properly and then come back.

I can't refute something so incoherent. One must understand what is being put forth before a counter argument can be made. At this point I just hope you're trolling, but I have a lot of faith in the vastness of human stupidity.

not my problem u cant read your own shitty language

You're the one butchering the language. Also, its not my mother tongue.

If English is not your first language, that's one thing. Writing like you're texting your high school sweetie is not. I've got nothing better to do so why not.

mistaking perception ith stimulus

So I believe your point here is that there is some kind of difference; and to some extent there is. To the best of my understanding, all matter is just dense energy resonating at a certain frequency. It is less volatile and transitory than the electronic energy that makes up a thought, a dream or an idea. In the end though, they all dissipate, disintegrate and return to nothingness. That is my original point, that everything is just energy vibrating at different degrees and angles. Nothing is more real than anything else, as it all exists in a sort of illusory field which can be called consciousness. Of course, there's no proving or disproving anything beyond quantifiable measures which can be observed via the scientific method; but even this is inherently flawed, since it assumes that our perceptions can be trusted.

Do you see what I'm trying to say?

u already lost and u were about to leave. Why r u still here?

That's another user taking issue with your terrible txt-type. It really is painful to look at. Please be trolling, I'll give you full points and we'll call it a day.

cry me a river

I already am, your grammar and spelling have me in tears. It really doesn't matter though- nothing does, and so my original point remains intact.

so why wont u blow your brain out, then?
my grammar is just fine
i spell it how i want
and just cuz a dream is meaningless doesnt mean its an opinion and everything is meaningless, but u wouldnt understand that
again - u lost already. Why r u here?

I respectfully disagree, because of the Law of Conservation of Mass. It states that, mass can't be destroyed into "nothing", but it can be turned from a particle of matter into electromagnetic energy. By saying they "return to nothingness", i think you're implying matter just vanishes, and that is incorrect.

Perhaps I worded it poorly for effect; my point was that it all fades in the end. Even if it continues on in some vague shadowy nether-form, whatever it once was has completely ceased to be. That is to say, a thought or a dream eventually ceases to exist in the same way our physical bodies do. Within the confines of a dream, it is every bit as real as what we call reality when we are awake. You can see, taste, hear, smell and feel what is happening. It ceases to be real only when our mind shifts from an internal analysis to an external. Do you see where I'm coming from here? I suppose the latter is not something one can really argue since it's rather intangible, but I digress.

I am more a student of philosophy, at any rate, so I'll yield on hard science- something I know relatively little of.

This is interesting. Yes, everything ends. Our counsciousness ends. Some might say we live on forever, in another place, wich i don't fully disagree. But ultimately yes, everything ends. But… what is reality tho? Is the wrold around you real? If you close your eyes, and cover your hears. Does the world around you, your reality, continues to exist? Or is reality, just in fact a product of our cousciousness, our perceptions?