Half-Chan BTFO

Okay seriously what the fuck is going on with half-chan? It always was cancer, but holy fuck now it is basically all CTR controlled circle-jerking around hating Donald Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/speech-excerpt-donald-j.-trump-on-clintons-basement-dweller-comments
archive.is/HqlG7
archive.is/Yw0Ta
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but freedom of speech

what's more disturbing is the black cock all over Holla Forums, /gif/, /r9k/, etc

makes me thankful for our mods

I just migrated here. Fuck that board.

No one gives a shit about cuckchan here. We don’t even go there. Fuck the kikes.

welcome newfag Holla Forums is founded upon productivity so get ready to weaponize your autism to dig for information and spread it around. Also install ZeroNet and check out 0chan's Holla Forums at 0chan.bit/ as the surface net will be completely controlled by jews soon enough.

Nice cherry picking
That thread was deleted quick
Everyone hates shillary over there
You guys are such a bubble that you cant understand shit.

Again
Holla Forums was always shit
/gif/ nigger crap gets removed
and /r9k/ was always a stupid mess

Thanks m8.

This. However the CTR shilling is getting out of control now.

What?

Right. So what did I say that was wrong?

Nice degeneracy

Just look at the catalog, Jesus Christ

How is it any different that this shithole?

Pic #1

The quality there is much lower. Fuck off back there if you like

It has been complete shit for years, why is anyone surprised? I fucked off from there before all the gg shit even happened because it was such a mess of shills.

The fact that this site keeps talking or making threads about 4chan means you guys are massively butthurt and or jealous.

look at the one that say "when will Holla Forums admit CTR doesn't exist". Holy shit they are fucked.

Anyone can make a thread
Its easy to troll Holla Forums

When some nu male mods deletes the threads the shills cry of freedom of speech, that place is a mess.

therealmoonman recently banned me (mostly harmless 1hour ban) and I'm thankful for that, no really. it was my fault, I spammed the thread but then it got bumplocked because of that, so thanks mods for cleaning this place off 4cucks ctr and goons raids.

gas yourself 8kike poster

God damn it mods ade worthless

I really want this election to be over.

We can finally get back to cozy Holla Forums afterwards

Only reason i still go to cuckchan is /ck/ and /ck/ does not fail to deliver. All other cuckchan boards are cancer.

One thing I've noticed is that the shills love to bring up the safe space argument

This

Fuck 4chan.

Seriously how do you respond to that?

You don't. These shills are mostly goons. never give goon arguments any oxygen,

Not much of a safe space since they get to post unhindered.

So how do you defeat a goon? I have no doubt SA is raiding cuckchan hard, but there's got to be a way to cut into them

Didnt mention it was Holla Forums

And now there is this. And the 4chan pass thing, all on the 13'th birthday.

wtf

I'm on to you, pal.

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/speech-excerpt-donald-j.-trump-on-clintons-basement-dweller-comments

It's real I just checked. CTR gave up on us I guess and is focusing on halfchan. Elliott knows better than to hang around here heh.

That doesn't happen though. They come here and make shitty threads like this one. Other common ones we get are "What's the difference between here and halfchan?" or "The fact that Holla Forums isn't spammed with 1-3 word posts 5 times a second triggers my ADHD." Now fuck off back there.

my fucking sides

Jesus christ its fucking happening

I really only visit Holla Forums to check up some of the other boards, but this lack of self-awareness got to stop.

The paranoia

I thought you joking.. He's no joking… ._.

wew lad

ok

cuckchan go and stay go

whats the link to 0chan?

0chan.bit, although you need to use ZeroNet first

I archived it, just in case. archive.is/HqlG7

I also noticed that it said this, about 9 hours ago. archive.is/Yw0Ta

are you sure that 4/pol/ has mods? Because I don't think so.

WHERE ARE THEIR FUCKING MODS

99% OF THIS CATALOG IS SLIDING TRASH

HAHAHA

Yet here it would be deleted or at least anchored.

You still have to go back, cuckchan.

t. mod

Harmless short temp bans are fine, they ensure that newfags lurk more and shills get b&. Honest questions from new users who are hung up on something new they've learned or whatever can go in QTDDTOT threads, and they usually get answered.

here your homes:
>>>/cuteboys/
>>>/christian/

There is nothing wrong in getting channers to hate the cucks from a young age, so CTR are a gift from KEK.

God damn you fucking spergs Holla Forums /r/4chan is shit but it's obvious their mods are trying to play a joke because of halfchan's birthday

lol. And to think, a couple years ago I didn't even hate the kikes. They're so fucking retarded that they don't realize that censorship leads to extremism; when you're not allowed to bark, you bite.

top kek

I haven't been there for years, stop projecting.

if you actually give a fuck about cuckchan, go there and stay there

They're all going to come here dumbass.

wtf i hate ctr now

The mods are paid/threatened/blackmailed to do nothing about this.

naw, the mods outside of Holla Forums love to ban people for pretty much anything. I got banned there on more the one occasion just for posting a picture of Trump, meanwhile, the mods allow all kinds of shitposts and shills on Holla Forums. Cuckchan really does fucking suck

I like Evalion because she triggers jews so hard and because she does it in a country where she can go to prison for it.

(User was banned for this post)

Nice false flag evalionfag.

Yeah last december I got b& for reporting a thread that was literally just "Is donald trump white?" It seems that they discourage reporting by banning anyone who files reports against leftist opinions.

yes it's important mods keep this a safe space :)

Hello my fellow refugee brother.

(User was banned for this post)

Been here about 3 months now, 4chan is just an abortion at this stage. You should lurk for a while before posting

Not true, the mods are actually redditors and SJWs themselves and thus either don't care about their Holla Forums or actually hate it.

Fucking think before you bump a shit old thread you stupid niggers and/or shills

What?
I've been on /r9k/ (in passing) every day but I haven't seen any black cock at all, on the contrary.

top kek