Ay, Cucaracha: LA beaners turning to Indian Paganism in fear of President Trump

Ay, Cucaracha: LA beaners turning to Indian Paganism in fear of President Trump

Looks like the wetbacks in Mexifornia are feeling Trump's upcoming deportation force. I grew up around SoCal. I haven't been there in awhile, but I remember spotting a few of these witchcraft cantinas every once in awhile. I was shocked to find out that Los Angeles has reverted to Shamanism because of these Mexican Indians.

They're turning to pre-Columbian shamanism and other aztec magic in hopes of either Trump losing or being spared by the White man's righteous wrath.

Maybe we should focus our energy on asking KEK for help in helping us fight these Taco Demon-spirits.

archive.fo/0okM3
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-trump-botanicas-20160913-snap-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GvTx7E0fgys
godslaidbare.com/pantheons/aztec/yacatecutli.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pathetic ooga booga shit.

Kek laughs at them.

They should've invested in working magic.

Can Aztec spiritualism rival Kek?

Not when practiced by shitskins

they sure as shit aren't aztecs, mayans, etc, they are about as degenerated as jews are from their ancestors.

If anything conquistador blood should have made them superior to their ancestors, but it didn't. Kinda blows the whole "best of both races" thing out of the water

Chile got their South American superiority by the combo of Inka blood-sewing-magic and Germanic emulation.

On the other hand, the Aztecs (and Maya) got BTFO by any foreigners they come across
Hmm.

I'm going to say no. Though I will say, we may have finally met our match with this mexican beaner magic. Again, we better ask lord Kek for mercy and strength when dealing with these savages. Look at what those two spiclets did to that poor White girl.

All signs point to Hernandez being a retard.

Your question got dubs. Your replies also seem to have some dubs. Kek must like you.

(checked)
Kek speaks through all of us, brother

o shit

Kek is angry at us for doubting his will against these beaner magic.

Well, that was quick. Thanks for the quick response kek.

Ok I think we can say without a doubt that Kek is superior to any Aztec/Mayan/ancient-beaner magic

Kek is with us brothers!

Forgive me Kek for ever doubting Your will.

actually they also worship kek

Sorry if this is a retarded question, but: HOW? How does an illegal stay in the country for a decade, get married (which needs a licence, right?), shit out kids (would he not be on the birth certificate as the father?) with someone, and (I assume) pay taxes at his job? A FUCKING DECADE.

Kek will crush all lesser gods to protect his vessel the God Emperor

This thread is now a Kek thread. PRAISE KEK!

user, these people are a dime a dozen across SoCal (and I'm assuming across the entire country). They then get to claim benefits of citizens without the burdens we carry. It gets me angry, but that's the situation we're at here.

That is unless this campaign cycle was soely meant for us to recognize Kek and await the true God Emperor.

Peña Nieto killed his own wife for a trophy wife. Get him too Kek.

Do you have a sauce on that, user? I've heard the rumors about his alleged gay past, but this is the first time hearing about this.

Dropping Nordic, Stoic, and Kek magic through the holy internet matrix to counter the beaner filth

Go search for the uneasy Univision interview with Peña Nieto.

Fuck no it can't

We have possibly hundreds of thousands of kekites around the world who have been on imageboards for a long time so they both have a bond that we've developed shitposting together over the years and a very similar mindset.

Even Moloch fears Kek.

Basically he killed his first wife to marry Angelica Rivera a Stepford wife who was basically a big soap opera celebrity in Mexico, so he could get more people on his side.

It has also been known he beats her up and covers her in make up to hide it. Yes it is known he might be gay.

Save us Kek from these politicians.

nice try, but the real Indians are on our side

No, all the Aztecs are dead, they gave up their blood magicks a long time ago. Trying to revive it in their darkest hour will only back fire.
Kek is strong and is with us, these shitskins are going to get blown the fuck back over the wall without pitty

Do you think Trump might be a new avatar of one of the Hindu gods?
You know they absorbed Buddha and claimed he was one of the avatars of Vishnu.

THEN WAR IT IS

tbh I'm going to sound like a huge faggot but I sometimes think i dont really fit into any of Kek's plans. You know what I'm saying?

The Aztecs don't have the ability to revive their blood magic

It requires human sacrifice on a scale only achievable by governments

A pawn serves a purpose on the chessboard, even if it is to go down in the wreckage to open up the way for other pieces.

Ricardo Arjona made a song on how Donald Trump is the messiah around 9/11.

youtube.com/watch?v=GvTx7E0fgys

Outside of Mexico Trump is actually very popular internationally.

We can't all get dubs user, but at the very least I will check the dubs in your heart.

Not a bad song.
(witnessed)
And I believe it.
The question I'm tossing around right now is if Trump is indeed an avatar of a Hindu god, which one?
Personally, I'd say it's either Krishna, Shiva, or Agni.

Im convinced Kek has our back. These spics dont have what it takes to call forth the chaos Kek swims in to relax.

I can accept that. If I am a pawn I will at least take some of them with me!

Dont tell me that you are one of those americans that think that most spics are catholics?

Speaking of that, it's always a treat to see people's reactions when they find out just how strange Mexican "Catholicism" is.
Santa Muerta is just the tip of the iceberg.

I never really cared about them. So long as they stayed south of the border they could kill each other for all I cared

Top Kek.

Hindus number over a billion, vs maybe a few million mexicans in SoCal. Yeah, I don't think they have the numbers to sway anything. Besides, there are a lot of Mexicans that support Trump.

India is home to the basement dweller of the frog world. These bastards only come out of the ground to call for mates.

Awww shit I forgot we had the poo poo pee pee magic on our side too.

no

Aztec 'gods' about to get BTFO.

Oh man, Kek is gonna crush them good

(witnessed)
BREKEKEKEX KOAX KOAX

ALL GLORY TO THE FROG GOD

Absolutely not.

Fuck, this current year is completely retarded.

Seeing these digits I've decided to investigate a little bit further on aztec spirituality. Seeing as the aztec religion has a shitton of gods, I searched for Kek related ones (Ones mentioning darkness, obscurity, infinity, you get the point). The only frog god in the aztec religion is Tlaltecuhtli, also known as "The Frog Monster" and "The Earth-Lord" (Despite the latter name no one can figure out whether it's supposed to be a he or a she)

From wikipedia:

Note that since the spaniards fucked up a lot of shit when they when on conquer, rape and pillage mode there's contradictions and other kinds of errors. Aztec legends are fucking metal

That goddess sounds a lot like Tiamat. According to the Babylonian Enuma Elish Marduk split her body from her head and created the heavens from her head, and the earth from her body.

But the Aztec stuff is just shit-tier version of the more potent and viable Babylonian stuff.

Praise Kek.

tell me where this frogifu is from

They'd need to fuel it with mass human sacrifice, as is their way.

But Jews do that with Moloch yet they are getting their shit fucked up on a spiritual level this past year.

Another significant Indian frog.

Haha, no.

They're laboring under a blood curse, though.

So are beaners: they are beaners.

Speaking of spooky pull-out-el-hearto religions, i'm just gonna leave this here

godslaidbare.com/pantheons/aztec/yacatecutli.php

fixed

Juden?

He's got a big nose

for jew

Was being gassed part of your master plan?

of course, the intrerest rises

confirmed

are the aztecs trying to tell us something?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

Trump confirmed for Kalki, purger of filth, envoy of the end of the Kali Yuga and harbinger of the dawn of the Golden Age.

Alright, I'm gonna say it. Time travel obviously will be invented some time in the future and you faggots are more than likely going to go back to ancient times and spread epic memes into the far corners of the globe but could you fucking cut it out? I mean, sure it's an "epic win" but for fucks sake by the time time travel is invented these memes might be hundreds of years old. Quit just reposting old shit and make some new content for once.

You need to be Aztec for Aztec spiritualism to work.

Do you see spics building this?

They could probably mow the lawn. That counts for something right?

No. The Aztec gods depend on blood sacrifice and they've been starving for centuries. They're weaker than they've ever been while Kek is at his strongest. If anything, the Aztec gods are likely to smite any who call on them for their utter failure to sate their thirst.

They can't even do that considering many ruins are buried by jungle.

SEND THEM AND THEIR STUPID GODS BACK LORD KEK

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
The old memes are the most powerful. They reside in the genes of all humans.
As the old memes evolve with us, they eventually return to their base forms.

Look at h8chan. It's symbol is an ouroboros, which was meant to symbolize the infinite possibilities of the board structure.
In reality, that symbol has given life to the memes we weave by drawing power from our perpetual state of chaotic evolution.

They'd better be ready to rip the hearts out of their own children because that's how south american gods roll. I doubt they can compete with kek though, since he's older and more powerful than they could ever hope to be even though he doesn't require sacrifices from his devotees.

The gods of central and south America are part of our racial collective unconscious, same with the Gnostics. Speaking of the Gnostics, one of their major differences from Christianity was the feminine element Sophia who the Hyperborean Kristos saved, whereas the jewgod has no feminine consort. Essentially ancient waifuism.

Reminder that our frog is a mighty frog who rains from heaven above

The rabbis in Israel tried to kabbalah magic Obama into losing. Didn't work fore them, doubt beaner magic will do any better.

I'm starting to think they worshiped whites

Those pyramids aren't even Aztec. They pre-date the Aztec presence in Mexico by a thousand years.

Modern beaners are the parvenu inheritors of a culture that their ancestors didn't even invent, they only aped their betters.

You're not wrong.

it is a strange thing

well Quetzalcoatl, their god of learning&wisdom is depicted with a beard.
chestbusterniggers didn't have beards. Or any other rednigger for that matter.

THE BEAN FEARS THE FROG

Won't work, their dumb gods were not strong enough to do anything against savage conquistadors, so they'll be powerless against KeK.

What can Aztec deities even do in a modern context? Werent they unsuccessfull in stopping the arrival of the Spanish? What are spics trying to accomplish with this?

Brown magic can't defeat h'White magic.

The first description of Tsathoggua occurs in "The Tale of Satampra Zeiros", in which the protagonists encounter one of the entity's idols:

He was very squat and pot-bellied, his head was more like a monstrous toad than a deity, and his whole body was covered with an imitation of short fur, giving somehow a vague sensation of both the bat and the sloth. His sleepy lids were half-lowered over his globular eyes; and the tip of a queer tongue issued from his fat mouth.[2]

Later, in Smith's "The Seven Geases" (1933), Tsathoggua is described again:

In that secret cave in the bowels of Voormithadreth . . . abides from eldermost eons the god Tsathoggua. You shall know Tsathoggua by his great girth and his batlike furriness and the look of a sleepy black toad which he has eternally. He will rise not from his place, even in the ravening of hunger, but will wait in divine slothfulness for the sacrifice.
— Clark Ashton Smith, "The Seven Geases"

This is some fuckin HP Lovecraft memes right here.

Asui Tsuyu from Boku no Hero Academia

No wonder these mestizos hate us. We remind them of the God that they got rid of.

Oh fuck you OP. The only pagans against trump are fluffy pieces of shit, newagers who miss all the points.

The real wizards are on our side, and we are working towards a desirable future.

Also, there are many blogs out there by real practitioners who are redpilling the fuck out of people. check out runesoup.

Deus vult.

Fucking shills, they transform every insult to jews into insults to Christ

Time to d&c the Catholic Mexicans against the larpagans, it's about time the brown hordes actually did something for the Church rather than sit around in their nearly polytheistic saint-worship heresy.

This, but most pol posters are paid shills, intl troll or autistics frogposter, the three of them against christianity so i really doubt that they will hear you.

lol nope

If the entirety of Mexico did, and they returned to all their ritualistic murder suicide and blood magic, maybe they'd have a chance. But at that point, their gods would rip them to shit because they're about honor, work and living a proper life - which your modern beaner hates.

Besides, if they did manage to meme magic the Aztec gods back (they won't), they'll also bring back that prophecy about a white man traveling from the East to save them and lead them to a new, better future.

So basically, even if they summon their old gods back, they'll end up as whitey's bottom bitch. Again.

Call them native or indigenous; they're not Indian.

The injuns tried this at the turn of the century with the Ghost Dance.

I think we all know how well that worked out for them.

Just check cartel videos, these guys are serious shit, do you remember when "ebolites" closed their board after some nigs killed doctors cause muh blood magic? this shit will be a lot worse. Go back to Christ, it worked for spaniards.

Indian is one of few names. I use that or filthy firewater sipping prairie nigger. Either one works to piss off SJW faggots like you, (((user))).

Wait what?

Nah. The virgin birth god was Quetzacoatl. The meso-indians syncretized Jesus with a winged snake.

The Meso-Indians fear the White man.
Their holy plants who talk to their gods fell silent when the White giants returned.
Questioned why they turned mute, they answered in the language of the newcomers.
Non-White magic, nay, all of magic bows to the Cristian White Man :^)

And so the Ghostdance evolves into a great memetic magic dance-off.

"Native" makes everyone think they have some right to be here.

They don't.

Well, some nigs had acces to the internet and they checked /ebola/, then they started to attack, even kill, doctors for fear of black magic and bio war, then the trolls behind /ebola/ dumped it and are innawoods or fapping to ponies, nobody knows, this why the /ebola/ meme died, because the few autistics tards behind it stopped posting that crap, shit was like when some cartel dudes got an anonimo leet haxor in Mexico.

Good. Be afraid. Gnash your teeth. Cry.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY

"Kek" translates from Goa'uld to Death/Weakness where Weakness == Death

Wew

SHADILAY BROTHERS

Beaner magic confirmed shit-tier.

jesus christ you guys are acting like niggers. You do know that Thule respected other cultures and gained the favor of a considerable amount of non white God's because they payed heed and respect to these cultures.

Acting like this is child like, Its only going to end up in misery.

I dunno man, while Kek is the main event, much of the old pantheons got a bone to pick with Moloch.

Kek has blessed this thread two nights in a row.

This isnt trolling anymore, see a doctor please.