Why are half the threads on this board about little girls...

Why are half the threads on this board about little girls? I understand that a lot of you have so many issues with woman that you've convinced yourself that children would make better mates, but why is that the only thing you talk about? What do you think of this dog?

I masturbated to little girls for a summer it became really boring after a while. I agree OP

It's either little girls or unfettered shit. Seriously no other hobbies or interests?

It'd be better with cum on it wubba lubba dub dub

I want more of that bitch. Does just one video exist?

I laughed at your first sentence because I noticed it too and I was like it so freaking weird. Then I laughed at your last sentence because it seems so out of the blue, but I feel like I should have known because of the image.

7777777 get soon

How dogs enjoy that?

Dog is a better mate than little girl

Did you ever consider for one minute that some people are attracted to little girls; without it being indicative of a more complex underlying issue?

If you want to find people who are defined solely by their sexuality and have trouble conversing about anything else, look at the LGBT 'community'.

You say that… but have you spent even one second talking to a pedo on this board?

Yes and unless we've discussed it explicitly, they don't divert the conversation there each and every time. If we are talking about an actual pedophile, not just some child abuser or person role playing to get threads deleted.

because 98% of the posters are little boys
nice doggo tbh

You are in denial. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Because the users here are edgelords who think pedoshit makes anyone who browses chans "mad".

I'd rather have zoophile running around than pedophiles. Pedophilia only causes damage, an animal is too underdeveloped in mental facilities to give a shit if it's owner dicks it. Plus animals technically are of property to the owner. What they do behind closed doors is none of my concern.

What do you mean?

Slave masters used to say that and raped their slaves

And they were correct

Children are technically the property of their parents, so should their parents be able to dick them and because its behind closed doors its of no concern to you?

Guardian, not owner.

The only difference under the law is that one is no longer property at an arbitrary age where the other will always be property.

Thanks for the first laugh on days. That's pretty fucking gross tho, tbh

there's that mystery solved at long last

to get rid of you.

They have no other outlet so this is what you get.

I don't much care for pets, especially dogs because they are needy and pathetic.

Aren't there like 3 or 5 onion imageboards that they can fuck off to?

Net neutrality has to die first so more than just pedos have a reason to use onion imageboards.
Since right now its all pedos that have an avenue to post CP it just turns into a "pedo ring" site instead of a functional imageboard.

If by net neutrality dying you mean state-sponsored censorship of the net, then maybe there would be more public interest in methods of circumventing that, but it wouldn't mean that the imageboards wouldn't get much traffic, owing to the simple fact that imageboard culture is inherently impulsive. Also being pedo rings doesn't mean that pedos can't fuck off there: in fact it almost mandates it.

You mean .honeypot?
I'm sure they know better than to touch any of that shit.

Then .i2p, or the garbage that Freenet uses to identify web resources? Also being a pedo isn't illegal unless you're actually distributing CP like a tard, so why wouldn't you use .onion?

You wanted little girls pics? here some with diverse ages, all cute

If I had to choose between a little girl and a doggo… I'd choose the animal with more loyalty.

God that Husky looks fine.

You asked why they don't leave here and only go to onion imageboards and the reason is that they're just pedo rings and not imageboards so they still come to Holla Forums because its the closest thing to a real imageboard these days.

Let my doggy alone

Sharing is caring. Share your doggo.

Its the same principal as to why Boxxy became popular

We are so lonely and disgusting and sexually-repressed that we look outward to find something good. little girls are pure and pretty and always joyful.

there is nothing else for many of us besides girls. no other hope. which is why we want to be with them. and love them.

what about doggos?

many of chan users dont care for animals. i actually like to view animal cruelty videos.

fuck doggys

Depends what kind of animals we're talking about I suppose.
If you like puppies getting crushed then fuck you! But if you like niggers getting shot then I'll buy you a beer.

IT'S VOLUNTARY YOU DAMN COMMIE

This is actually what Anarcho-Leftist Cancer believes.

test

Nice