Denizens of Holla Forums, a favor to ask...

Denizens of Holla Forums, a favor to ask. I know once there was an user who came here to write some rather brilliant essays (pic related as an example). There's one I know he wrote regarding the Syrian War (I think the title was along the lines of "Twin Powers") but unfortunately I don't have it saved. Would any of you have that saved to your desktop?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/unitedpatriots/res/79.html
archive.is/SYX1H
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Got your back bro. The two posted in this thread are the only works of his I've ever seen though. They may be the only ones he wrote. Another user wrote in a similar vein, but less about specific events and more on broad schools of thought. I would recommend reading some of his stuff if you're itching for more.

Polite sage.

much thanks to you! Just what I was looking for.

We need a thread with such quality content for everyone to learn more. Could you make a dump?

Bump for interest.

I've seen a lot of redpill material here in my time, but I haven't seen anyone concisely explain grand concepts like the user in OP's post and Castor Rodentia (I don't know his name so this is what I am calling him). I'll dump what I have. I'd love to read more, if somebody else has anything similar.

You are on kind fellow, thanks! Saving them all right now.

Here is a bunch of them saved here 8ch.net/unitedpatriots/res/79.html

It appears I've been beat to the punch, but I'll finish for completeness sake.

I was just thinking the other day…

He started going to the deep end and was shilled out of the internet. But the truth is you can sort of get a sense he posts once in a while as another user.

He is among us but like a true /pollack remains anonymous. The beaver was a pseudonym attached to his essay and when his essay was complete the pseudonym was no longer required.

Hiding from the clinton hit squad prob

I don't recall what his last essay was but he announced in no uncertain terms within that thread that it would be the last he made under the "Beaver" pseudonym, though he would still be making posts.

is half right at least, not so sure he went off the deep end or was shilled to death but he still posts, I have seen at least a couple posts that were clearly him, though not recently. I'm sure he makes some short posts that are less obvious.

bump

archive.is/SYX1H of this thread

Come back Beaver-Chan