Arabs + Jews vs. Iran

Well Holla Forums which side are you on?

jpost.com/Opinion/Iran-was-the-ally-Israel-wanted-It-got-Saudi-Arabia-442626

mintpressnews.com/the-alliance-between-israel-and-saudi-arabia/209548/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bEKH3
archive.is/gLG9j
youtube.com/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Fredrick_Töben
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Michael_Collins_Piper
youtu.be/pCphRqm8p8c?t=631
jpost.com/Opinion/Iran-was-the-ally-Israel-wanted-It-got-Saudi-Arabia-442626
youtube.com/watch?v=obtgaZ97Kdc
archive.fo/hLcfh
archive.fo/sAtrV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archives:
archive.is/bEKH3
archive.is/gLG9j

Israel and Saudi Arabia are basically brother and sister countries

The obvious choice is Iran, if forced to choose.

I'm on the side that says, "Let 'em bomb each other to kingdom fuck and pass the popcorn while I watch it all go down from my comfy chair half a world away."

just in: Houties BTFO Saudi Navy ship

fuck, I always forget that. thanks.

The one that actually has a culture.

what a retard, but with a weeaboo avatar image, I expect nothing more.

a lot of them are installed on German made submarines, and are off the shore of Iran

At least I know how to archive, faggot.

Iran > Kikes

Before the British, Iranians were basically the spics of Eurasia. You didn't want them around in Europe, but they were the most white and credible regional power. Western meddling gave rise to the Islamic Revolution which is when Iran truly got pozzed.

I like Iran, a lot actually.

The only thing I disagree with (((Trump))) on are his postitions with Kikeland and Iran.

pic related

Iran is still based.

elaborate on pics. who are those guys (except for Duke) and what's the context?

required viewing

they had a holocaust revisionist conference or some shit in tehran kek

Iran, obviously.

Then you're on the side of the kikes as they're the only ones with nukes.

youtube.com/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY

The second is Fredrick Toben, a Holocaust Revisionist, and the third is Michael Collins Piper, who wrote Final Judgment, linking Israel to the Kennedy assassination.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Fredrick_Töben
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Michael_Collins_Piper

Both (as well as Duke) attended Iran's revisionist conference, but I think the picture with Piper was taken when they met privately in the US.

holy shit that was based

I know for a fact that indeed E Michael Jones is constantly going to Iran for events, talks and other such things.

listen to this (skip to 10:30):
youtu.be/pCphRqm8p8c?t=631

>jpost.com/Opinion/Iran-was-the-ally-Israel-wanted-It-got-Saudi-Arabia-442626
holy shit, the plot thickens

Another good one is: youtube.com/watch?v=obtgaZ97Kdc

51:00 onwards

Iran, Shi'a muslims are slightly less terrible than sunni muslims so i take their side whenever the two go up against each other and it almost always turns out to be a good choice. People keep saying Iran is a big sponsor of terrorism but all of the terrorists seem to be sunni which means they were likely armed and trained by Israel and the US Saudi Arabia. Iran supports groups like Hezbollah in Lebanon and the Houthi rebels in Yemen, both of which have done very well in combat and rarely seem to snackbar themselves in the middle of a marketplace. Hezbollah inflicted insane amounts of damage to the Israeli when they invaded Lebanon, especially considering the vast difference in both numbers and quality of equiptment, and the Houthis are currently ass raping the Saudis.

Iran has done less to the US than many of the US's own allies, Pakistan for example is a big reason why afghanistan was such a clusterfuck, every time the Taliban was pushed over the border they refused to allow the Americans to pursue and finish them and likely re-supplied them as well (that area of Pakistan is currently controlled by an offshoot of the taliban and not the Paki government if i remember correctly). And then there's all the shit Israel has done to the US to try to trick them into fighting their wars for them. The Saudis did 9/11 (probably with help from Israel) and the list just goes on like that.

good goy

I am on the side that says

NUKE THEM ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST FROM ORBIT. ITS THE ONLY WAYBTO BE SURE

Iran of course, they are the weaker power in the region which is today dominated by the Zio-Wahhabi alliance.

By which I meant that they're still muslims and i don't want them in my country for a variety of reasons, but they're not the muslims that are raping our women and invading and sacking europe with the full consent of the european governments.

kike yourself you cuck

Kikes and Crypto-Kikes working together, color me surprised.

Iranians are Aryan and therefore huwite, the choice is obvious

READ THESE:

archive.fo/hLcfh
archive.fo/sAtrV

Even though the US considers Iran an ally, I think they've done less to fuck us over than anybody else in their area. Persians are sort of white as an added bonus.

Enemy, not ally. I fucked that up.

My dubs says IRAN
FUCK KIKES AND MUDSLIMES

ENJOY YOUR CIRCLEJERK LOSERS