This is getting out of control. Why can't they cooperate like a normal human being when the police are involved...

This is getting out of control. Why can't they cooperate like a normal human being when the police are involved? It didn't have to come to that, and now the tax payer will need to pay for the damage. Thanks niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_IpRf_HP4s
propublica.org/nola/story/nopd-order-to-shoot-looters-hurricane-katrina/
nytimes.com/2010/08/27/us/27racial.html?_r=0
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/hurricane-katrina-anniversary-family-of-black-man-killed-and-burned-by-police-still-fighting-for-10478313.html
archive.is/XMl7i
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It looks like he threw himself at the windshield.

nigs gonna nig

Indeed. The niggers have a brain now, they have been given a consciousness. That means with ID filtering, RWDS won't be the Police. The Police will be jailed entirely. And watch TRUE JUSTICE.

it does not look like
he actually threw himself on the windshield

Looks like he was pushed tbh.

Or maybe he threw himself at it to make it look like he was pushed knowing the dashcam?

Some of the comments are mildly amusing.

youtube.com/watch?v=s_IpRf_HP4s

He did, but retards will say he was thrown on there.

As if this nigger just let himself be picked up and thrown onto the glass. I thought niggers were stronger kikes, what happened?

I believe there is a layer of Soros agitators which we don't normally see, the inciters. Who spread the idea that any black being arrested should resist as a form of protest.

I've often thought that immigrants must have some kind of bad teacher back home, telling them that Europe is ripe for the raping and an eldorado of riches just waiting to be picked.

Aww, I was hoping for more chimpouts over this.

because laws are enforced to maintain civilization which in turn is made up of civilized communities. add uncivilized peoples, who would be more accurately called anticivilized, and the whole thing falls apart.

this is deliberate by the way.

he wasn't thrown.

You're wrong user Many police officers will be the among the first RWDS. During the aftermath of Katrina a few groups of officers went out looking for some of the worst offenders the city had. Some of those offenders went mysteriously missing in the aftermath.

Anyone know how to edit this so it has Shillary's face eating an email?

That's fucking based. Do you have any sauce or archives?

That would make for a good movie.

Yes, very carefully.

Why can't they cooperate like a normal human being
cooperate like a normal human being
normal human being
normal human being
normal human being

STOP THINKING THAT NIGGERS ARE HUMAN

Just anecdotal and a few articles you have to read between the lines of like this one

propublica.org/nola/story/nopd-order-to-shoot-looters-hurricane-katrina/

nytimes.com/2010/08/27/us/27racial.html?_r=0

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/hurricane-katrina-anniversary-family-of-black-man-killed-and-burned-by-police-still-fighting-for-10478313.html

You know what gets me about the nig whos death started the riots in NC? There were niggers saying the cops weren't allowed to arrest the nig because the cops were initially called in for something else, like it was some sort of got'cha moment.

I think you're reading too much into it. It's just your standard high-time-preference sheeeeeeeeit nigging - the only difference is that now the MSM is combing through every police shooting to try to incite another Ferguson and further the myth that white cops are waging some sort of covert race war against innocent young blacks

DARN RIGHT HE THREW HIMSELFF AT THE WINDSHIELD! AND THEN HE SHIT HIMSELF IN THE BACK, JUST TOO MAKE US LOOK DUMB!

Das right, das moorish law nigguh!

Was this before or after they started arresting gun owners and confiscating weapons?

What a bunch of bootlicking faggots

It starts with the blacks, but we'll see who's laughing when the long dick of the law tells you to bend over to protect some clinton crony's shekels

they probably just wanted to kill people. its harder to get away with murdering a white person though. cops have proven over and over again that they are good order following goyim.

Probably, most officers aren't likely to intentionally fuck up their police cruiser like that. It wouldn't take much of a jerk to change his trajectory towards the windshield as they pushed him on to the hood.

These shwoogies are not gonna last long under TRUMP amiright? As a Jew I like to refer to myself as the jew king. I want to gass all of these thugs regardless of race. You do not obey the law you do not get to live at all. Death to criminals the police are the barrier between us and the goyim.

They do what we tell them. They are our dogs goy.

VOTE TRUMP

They will go night night.

ALL CRIMINALS WILL DIE

Niggers don't even look human to me anymore.

the only armed whites who lick boot are the 40 year old cuckservatives at ar15.com but most people here realize the necessity of police. we have to deal with the nigger/spic crime problem and jews before fixing the police.

if the zog is still in power when the happening is triggered, police are a target

I'd fuck her.

No and yes. Complicit ones are. The vast majority would stay in but refuse orders.

For example if gun confiscation happens something like 93% of police officers would refuse orders to confiscate any guns from law abiding citizens.

Glad I'm not the only one who has noticed. That place is ate up with fair weather patriots and kike lawyer mods from jew york

Sorry im siding with the nig here, the cop is being an immature pos here.

I know nothing but my country. Guys if we do not VOTE TRUMP then we are letting our towns be babboon jungles. We are all a little jewish so lets be honest the police are all we got between us and the uninitiated blob of normies. We need to ignore all the negatives and comply

MAGA BiTCH

Stopped reading there.

Terrorist

What the fuck are you talking about, the nig was acting like a retard and didn't comply with the officer, so she got charged with resisting arrest. It's not that hard to understand.

2014, but the tape only came out yesterday.

archive.is/XMl7i

In my book not complying with police is the definition of a terrorist. Think about it. If they do not comply they are scaring the police men. Kill all non compliers it will weed out all of those who did not pay their dues.

DO AS YOU ARE TOLD GOYIM

VOTE TRUMP

I'll give him some props, he honestly doesn't look like he even gives a shit that his face just broke glass. His response is just "Bro, bro"

that's not creative or convincing.

gas yourself

Sometimes I wonder if they're doing it right.

We sit here all day making thread after thread about rebelling against the government and taking a stand and making the world a better place; but then we bend over and cry when the government's soldiers tell us to.

Maybe the niggers have the right idea, but with the wrong method.

Why so defensive? A little suspicious.

Just vote for Trump okay kiddo?

Ghetto lottery.

Every nig looks forward to their encounter with law enforcement, it's their big moment, their turn to cash in like in all those great stories they hear growing up. They're also savages that lack shame, so a tactical chimp out comes natural.

Slit their fucking throats and end their coon behaviour.

You can obviously see how the nigger torpedoes himself into the window struggling because da police is hurting my arm. Look at how relaxed the cop is leading him.

FBI pls stop

OH NOES
DIS JEW IS VOTING TRUMP

I'M WITH HURRR NOW

You can even see him go down a little before hopping into the windshield, anticipating the blow to his chin, which would have otherwise knocked him out if it had happened without warning.

Breaks the damn windshield with his chin, an impact like that would knock out almost anyone if caught off guard save a pro fighter like being thrown without warning into a windshield chin first.

kike please stop

here's your (((you))) nigger faggot

or

Is it really a sheboon? Thought it was a he, sounds like a male too.

Subhumans don't deserve to be treated by the same standards anyways it is a exercise in futility and is what has lead to our situation.

The retards in BLM forgot about the basics of social engineering.

Pendulums swing both ways. Niggers are uppity right now, but give it about 1 year, a few niggers hanged from trees again, some of the worst ones ending up "beheaded" somewhere, and the resurgence of the KKK in every state for them to sit down and shut up like normal human beings.

I know for a fact that Shaun King is going to be made an example of REAL soon.

Grab your popcorn kids.

the political pendulum is a kike ploy and we'd do well to cut the rope right as it's above their heads.

He could have explained that to her i guess, but he really shouldn't have to.

He was resisting so they slammed him down onto the car. Then ghe went from resisting, to 'bro, bro, c'mon why u doin this' . Typical asshole manipulating piece of shit. I have seen it before irl. Niggers are all big and tough until they get fucked up.

At 0:03 he darts forward with a feral yelp

At 0:04 frame: his eyes identify where he wants to land looking at the dash cam

At 0:05 his professional victimization kicks in

Cops didn't throw him on the hood of their own windshield in front of a dash cam.
Its a case of niggers being niggers

Behold!

they also joined the looters and disarmed whites and raped and killed white woman

That edit so so awful it made me kek

The fact that he increased the speed of his gait when he got closer to the dash of the car while the police officer struggled behind him tells another story.

I thought it was just me that noticed he had fixated on the camera and then tried to move quickly in order to build up steam to launch themselves at the windshield.

its the effort that counts

top kek

Nice b8

It's so bad that it's great.

make it agin ,this time make trump he cop and add e mail to the mail good yob dow

I don't like niggers, but I don't like cops either.

:^)

bootlicker detected

pls user, they went fucking nuts on everyone. watch this vid, they even do it live on camera while a 90 year old lady was being filmed by a tv station about her mistreatment and showed them her unloaded gun. they all hopped onto the frail white great grandma like a pack of retards. fuck off please, if they got a few criminals in the bunch it was a happy accident.

Watch it again, he does a dive right before.

what you dont know:

many of them are directly sponsored with money to start shit, attack the cops etc. by soros funded ngos.

that shit is going way deeper than you can imagine.

Now they have to treat everyone like feral niggers in the pursuit of "fairness"

This supposedly high-minded approach is a race to the fucking bottom.

Just kill 'em all.

I don't care anymore.

The sooner everything ecalates, the better.

Heil Hitler.

Did she really say that the stress of the arrest was causing her to miscarry?

the fuck.

Rule #1 about living in a police state: avoid cops.
Rule #2: if you can't avoid cops never give them an excuse to escalate the situation. They will and it will be your ass because of it.

Glorious victory, comrade.

When this could be much easier: release a nigger virus, poison their free food & drugs supply, vaccinate niggers at birth with something that will kill the baby in max 5 years.

The police are not your friends, but that doesn't mean you have to go full on sovereign-citizen retard mode every time you have to interact with one. Just do what you're told because they will not hesitate to drop you like a sack of potatoes for some dumb shit. They are also going to be the ones raiding your house for "hate speech" when the time comes.

This isn't Germany boy. The ones raiding people for text will be the first to die.

just kill both of them
cop: I need you to roll down the window for my safety because I want to put my hand in there to give you this citation to sign

Looks like you just gone and contradicted yourself lying pig.
Niggers suck also, best outcome torch the scene and all in it.

git gud

The police are a state funded criminal gang, just like the big scary guys with motorcycles and ragged leather jackets with patches on the back. The only difference is the clean cut image and air of legitimacy they attempt to maintain.

The same could be said about the military

The military is there to protect you from foreign invaders, not to patrol the streets looking to take your money away or put you in jail.

go vote for Gary "Aleppo" Johnson and stfu lolberg cuckold

lel just kys

You don't seem to understand. They will have the power once martial law comes. We will be the ones being targeted and killed.

Very recent actually, the video was released yesterday.

93% gtfo of here, no one could possibly know this I don't give a shit what study says this. Don't throw around bullshit stats.

Normies will say they threw him
Conflicted normies will say he fell