Ask a lesbian user anything

Come ask a 22 year old gold star lesbian whatever the fuck you want

Do you guys actually enjoy scissoring?

How about you give up the cunt and just take my cock?

Yeah, not my favorite position though

If I were straight I wouldn't fuck a weeb like you

Do you find cocks gross, even though it's aesthetically superior to vaginas?

tits + timestamp or gtfo

meep meep this is the only right response tbh no homo

No I don't really find them gross. Not even unattractive. What they're attached to turns me off. How are they superior?

Cause you can fuck right off now. We're done here

Would you consider deep throating a nice juicy erect cock, even though you're a damn roflesbo?

Who said anything about fucking? Maybe I'm talking about a deep and emotional commitment, and not simply fucking for the sake of fucking.

Besides everyone knows this thread is bullshit.

What do you think of traps? Ever been turned on by one? Cuz if not, that's problematic.

How does it feels to be a degenerate

inb4 larp

Just sounds like you're a fatty.

meep meep boxxy still got it tbh no homo

(((You)))
and

(((OP)))

Good luck reading that, but there.

You do not exist has women like you do in irl. I cant fuck you through my screen, so I have no interest in you. Show me your tits and pussy + timestamp and then we can have a talk.

T I T S OR GTFO

meep meep nice tits now put sharpie in pooper tbh no homo

And now we know why you're a lesbian.

Fat spic. Not surprised. Go back to your bull dyke cholo wannabes bruja

We need pussy shot prove that you are a girl and not a trap.

You sound like someone really hurt you user. Get some help.

Gross

Scissoring doesn't make sense. What the fuck, are you trying to start a fire?

Dirty shitstain pepporoni nipples can only be found on a fat puerto rican gunt having hole like this cunt..
What a fuckin cow

No I don't think so. I have a really weak gag reflex so even if I wanted to I couldn't. Wouldn't mind being with a girl who likes that though

And yet you want male attention. Silly thot lesbians don’t exist

Never been with one sexually, had a few opportunities. Can't say I wouldn't though, I find them really sexy

Dont project on me piruja. You're the mentally ill skank coming in here stinking up the joint

Wouldn't know. You seem to fit the bill though

No, it means I get more pussy then you.

meep meep hey rug muncher do you wear a strap on with girls are you a giver or a taker the butch or the bitch do you like the way pussy tastes do you eat asshole tbh no homo

Was that supposed to be English?

Your hand doesn't count.

Clearly not, but if you say so cucklord *shrugs*

here's a question.. Know what Exif data is?

Bravo you cunt you forgot to extract exif data from your picture. I have now have your exact location. Soon I'll have found your facebook, your adress and even your parents will realise that you are nothing more than a slut begging for attention,

You are a attention whore soon you will have all the attention you craved for you bitch.

There he goes.. The king of cuck! and there she goes.. The woman who besides all that still gets more pussy than him.. Ahh what a sight..

Nice samefag, OP.

Walla walla blah blah our food tastes better then yours

Do you work at the dollar store? Because my heathen lesbian cousin works there. Her tomboy girlfriend works at arbys.

Bye

did you have lesbian kisses when you were a kid?

DOX INCOMING